99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. three or moresomes

Muz333 [sign in to see picture]

I've had a threesome before with my girlfriend and one of her friends. I found it a great experience and although there was some small jealousy issues for a couple of weeks tops from my OH she soon realised there was nothing to be jealous of and we joke about it now a days.

Would I have a threesome with another man and my girlfriend? No, I couldn't possibly stand to see her with another person and would get far too jealous. Basically, I'm a hypocrite!

pusseypleaser [sign in to see picture]

Life is better when their is only 2 in the relationship

Tigerlilies [sign in to see picture]

I guess it's horses for courses.

Good rule of thumb: if you're a couple and one of you falls asleep, don't keep going with the other party. That's rude.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Tigerlilies wrote:

Good rule of thumb: if you're a couple and one of you falls asleep, don't keep going with the other party. That's rude.

Because you might wake them up?

JakeH [sign in to see picture]

If I was single I'd love either a MMF or FFM threesome (applications to the usual email please!) but in a relationship I'd rather not in case things got emotionally messy.

Single though, I would absolutely love it!

WandA wrote:

Tigerlilies wrote:

A stray elbow could twat them in the face.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Tigerlilies wrote:

WandA wrote:

Tigerlilies wrote:

A stray elbow could twat them in the face.

Or your elbow could go and you end up with a twat in your face... actually, not so bad.

And unfortunately, everything that can potentially make you look like a div during sex is doubled.

Eg: yelling the wrong name. If you can't get it right when there's a choice of two: uber divvery.

little_miss_shy [sign in to see picture]

i often fantasise about having a FFM threesome and get really turned on by the thought of watching another woman pleasure my man, but just because i enjoy the fantasy it doesn't mean i would enjoy the reality... plus my bf is scared of me being with another woman incase i discover i'm gay! LOL

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

One guy I was with actually tried twice with me and another girl (each time a friend), but both times as soon as it all started, he ran off. Like literally jumped up and ran out of the room. Seriously confused me at the time, but a little after the second time it happened and I asked if he was as into it in practice as in theory (he was talking about it again, but I was getting the feeling this was a fantasy he might not really want fulfilled in the real world), and he kinda admitted he was up until he got there, and then the pressure was just too much or him. Which makes sense, it's hard enough hoping you'll be able to please your lover, with two of them on the table that's a lot of expectations to live up to. Was a little sweet though, that apparently as soon as he realised it was actually happening, he felt he wasn't as attracted to her as to me, so why was he putting himself through that stress when he'd be just as happy home alone with me (d'awwww).

But yeah, guess the 'sole man' (or woman) in the group is going to feel the pressure more.

Muz333 [sign in to see picture]

As you say bashful, it put's a lot of pressure on the bloke. Somehow you need to please both girls and make the event long enough for both to enjoy without embarrassing yourself. Still, if you've had some drinks and have the bottle to go through with it it is an enjoyable experience.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.