• three or moresomes

miss bjsp [sign in to see picture]

hit there,my other half [the wife] likes the idea of being spitroasted by more than than one man,but wouldnt like to do it with me there.if i was there id get bjed but she will take the rest in her vagina. any probs with that for her or me and as she says is this normal.

Mr & Mrs Naughty [sign in to see picture]

Man o man this is fraught with potential problems. If you are not present how are you going to stop the green monster from imagining all sorts of things; and why the hell does she not want you there? How do you feel about this; the way you have written it doesn't instill confidence that your emotions have been considered and that you are, in fact, surplus to requirements?

We suggest you need to have a very full and frank conversation with your wife as to why she wants this, and more importantly why, at best you are only being offered a bit part, so to speak. This seems very one sided, and as such, unhealthy.

Perhaps suggest she goes to bingo whilst you shag the daylights out of a couple of 18 year old vixens; would she be happy with that?

miss bjsp [sign in to see picture]

many thanks for the reply.your idea of fun has put paid to her idea of fun [oh well she will have to cum up with some thing different for us to try].

Lovehoney - Richard [sign in to see picture]

Yes, generally threesomes are fraught with danger - which i guess might be part of the attraction for some people.

Tracey Cox answered a question an the subject recently - Is it wrong to ask my partner for a threesome?

One way to try A M-F-F threesome without any risk is to use a Fleshlight. It's surprising how much fun having that extra hole can be!

MrandMrs_kr [sign in to see picture]

Hi, we have just posted on another thread about the joys of the Fleshlight for the very reason that we both like the idea of a threesome, but could never go through with it!

We have had "toy - threesome" fun a few times and both of us have really enjoyed it!

pinkbeach [sign in to see picture]

I couldn't do it, would be far too gelous of another woman on my man

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

oh, me too pinkbeach... Awful possessive, I am. Couldn't watch him with another woman.... Its a shame really cos a threesome with another woman is a real fantasy of mine!

Yeah I wouldn't knock it until I tried it...but just as long as she doesn't touch him

CheekyGirl18 [sign in to see picture]

yeah different people like different things. I have tried it and liked it. my bf was fine with the idea i never asked to do it with other people alone not like the blokes wife. yes jealousy can affect it and the couple can split from the stress and problems caused from threesomes, but it can work as i have found out. I have been honest and I've found it to be the bext way. I quite enjoyed watching really was a relief because I could relax and sit back and enjoy them whilst myself lol.

[suspended user]

suspended user

It's a lovely fantasy though. Sometimes just discussing your fantasies is fun. This is defo one of my favourites, would love to be spitroasted by two hot men yum!

CheekyGirl18 [sign in to see picture]

imeldaimelda wrote:

It's a lovely fantasy though. Sometimes just discussing your fantasies is fun. This is defo one of my favourites, would love to be spitroasted by two hot men yum!

yeah i liked the idea too but pursuading the s/o is another matter lol

[suspended user]

suspended user

he he yeah indeed! I don't think I could actually do it TBH, unless I wasn't actually with either guy and they were just mates. It's all just so fraught but such a nice idea.

Yeah I think I would just bottle out when it actually came to it, unless id had a bit to drink and get relaxed....I can only dream..

doctorp [sign in to see picture]

tbh this is something me and mrsdoctorp have fantasised about, but were far too possessive to do it. however, we have suction cup dildos that stick to the end of the bed, allowing the fantasy to all but happen.

put simply, the fantasy is great, the reality i fear would be far different.

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

Friends of ours went down this road but the green eyed monster truly raised its head. Who did what to who with what, and why do it to her and not her, and why scream louder when doing whatever to whomever with whatever doesn't bear close scrutiny, and God help you if you come loads and they seem to be getting as much pleasure as you which is more than she ever did with you..... l am sure you get the drift !!!!

Clear parameters are a definate, as is conversation before, after and probably during, oh yea and having a monster cock can be a blessing in disguise, fixations et al......

Still bloody good fun after barbeques however, bring it on.

Tallboy

doctorp wrote:

tbh this is something me and mrsdoctorp have fantasised about, but were far too possessive to do it. however, we have suction cup dildos that stick to the end of the bed, allowing the fantasy to all but happen.

put simply, the fantasy is great, the reality i fear would be far different.

Hmm have never thought about this...sounds like a plan that I need to try out

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

Kudos for report backs on that proposal pinkbeach hun xx

Tallboy

Mr & Mrs Naughty [sign in to see picture]

We have several movies featuring Mrs.Naughty being spitroasted. It is unbelievably horny watching them back and hearing her gurgle and moan as she orgasms whilst sucking like crazy on the other guys dick.

Strapon! [sign in to see picture]

Mrs N sounds like a game girl! If you ever want to share these movies...dont hesitate!

Goodfellow [sign in to see picture]

In my (entirely humble) experience there's too much pressure over this sort of thing. It is a very society given fantasy. In the interest of fairness I did all sorts of things in my early twenties and a girl I went out with for a year was very into girls. Mostly it was something that she just did, rather than anything to do with I per se. So yes, I've been involved in a couple of threesomes, many years ago, but never arranged or planned. Glad I did it? Well, yes - of course. Now? No. That was then as it were and whilst I was a scamp back in the early nineties I'm more than content with my wife now, and we've been together twelve years, have kids and so forth. I think the fact that both of us were tarts in our youth means that we don't have any hang ups in our middle years.

I'd give more lurid details, but I'd have to do it in the sex stories section to give it that bit of disconnection. Fond memories, aye?

That being said, do whatever each is happy to do. Don't force anything. Don't shy away from anything that just happens as long as you're both into the idea. Don't fret it.

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.