• Beards or no beard

Bunnieshole [sign in to see picture]

I removed my beard and lets just say my wife likes smooth. wink wink

Jeez Louise [sign in to see picture]

I've always found beards sexy,not too bushy mind but a bit of a tickle on your thighs is wonderful.

Penny26 [sign in to see picture]

I like smooth too

Funguy70 [sign in to see picture]

My wife prefers me too be nice and smooth.

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

I had another session with my Philips One Blade and really like it. Becasue of its precission qualities and various size combs ( mines has 1,2,3,& 5 mm) with changing the combs its is possible to have complicated beard styles .I have found interchanging between the 1 and 2mm comb gives me a very pleasing style . Becasue its so skin safe it has pottential for doing other areas . It works on ears and noses as I have used it for that but it has potential for doing down below .

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

I had another session with my Philips One Blade and really like it. Becasue of its precission qualities and various size combs ( mines has 1,2,3,& 5 mm) with changing the combs its is possible to have complicated beard styles .I have found interchanging between the 1 and 2mm comb gives me a very pleasing style . Becasue its so skin safe it has pottential for doing other areas . It works on ears and noses as I have used it for that but it has potential for doing down below .

I have a Philips 5000 series beard trimmer which can be used in water too, it has a thumb wheel that can take the cutting depth from 0.4 to 10mm, in 0.2mm increments until 2mm. The long cutter also swivels round to a small cutting edge which is great for getting rid of a mono-brow (although I prefur to use tweezers for this) little beard edge trims or doing under the nose.

Lovehoney - Nadia [sign in to see picture]

While I don't normally like the look of beards, the sensations from a bit of stubble make up for it. So I am easy-going and take him the way he is.

missdee [sign in to see picture]

face hair is ugly to me.
    i have yellow fever so the more femenin and soft toned fetures the better for me.
    i love asian guys. thats what turns me on.
    im a red head

Shouganai [sign in to see picture]

Facial hair's attractiveness depends on multiple factors such as the colours of the hair (and if they're in harmony with the individual's complexion and other hair), what style it's in (personally I'm a sucker for well-faded/tapered jawline stubble), what length it is (and more importantly that it's mostly the same length, no patchy or straggly bits), if the person actually takes care of their facial fuzz (beard combs and oils and stuff exist for a reason, boys !), etc., etc.

I love oral and kissing more with soft stubble, but if it's not fresh shaven/clean face or soft hairs, then it's a no from me. I can't stand having my sensitive skin rubbed raw and red by strong, spiky stubble ! It huuuuurts (in a bad way).

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.