£1.49 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Ladies and Gents, vaginal orgasms!

mamz [sign in to see picture]

Don't worry Era, I understand and am not upset. No need for apologies. I only wanted to make sure there wasn't any negative feelings between us

[suspended user]

suspended user

mamz wrote:

Don't worry Era, I understand and am not upset. No need for apologies. I only wanted to make sure there wasn't any negative feelings between us

Oh, no, there really isn't from my part, glad we cleared that up.

Catherinexoxo [sign in to see picture]

Late to the party but hello guys! It's been interesting reading all your experiences!

I'm 19, with 3 past sexual partners, and I have never been able to cum during intercourse or with a partner at all. I find that penetration does basically nothing for me - although I enjoy feeling 'full' and have a few vibrators for that purpose. Clit stimulation is the current only way for me to reach orgasm, which can be very frustrating when I'm with a partner, as sex isn't all that pleasurable for me without.

However - I'm interested to get your feeback- with my first partner, I was always incredibly turned on when we had sex, and with him was the closest I had to feeling pleasure from penetration, it felt good but I can only describe the sensation as feeling like I really had to pee!! Obviously I never let myself go/release because I wasn't really understanding why I felt that way (and I didn't want to actually pee).

I also find that even when I'm having sex on an empty bladder, I almost always have to pee a lot when we're done.

Since that encounter, I have heard from women who have described their similar experiences and have reached orgasm when 'letting go' and having the urge-to-pee sensation. But I've yet to experience the same level of sensation again.

Any thoughts? :)

mamz [sign in to see picture]

Catherinexoxo wrote:

Late to the party but hello guys! It's been interesting reading all your experiences!

I'm 19, with 3 past sexual partners, and I have never been able to cum during intercourse or with a partner at all. I find that penetration does basically nothing for me - although I enjoy feeling 'full' and have a few vibrators for that purpose. Clit stimulation is the current only way for me to reach orgasm, which can be very frustrating when I'm with a partner, as sex isn't all that pleasurable for me without.

However - I'm interested to get your feeback- with my first partner, I was always incredibly turned on when we had sex, and with him was the closest I had to feeling pleasure from penetration, it felt good but I can only describe the sensation as feeling like I really had to pee!! Obviously I never let myself go/release because I wasn't really understanding why I felt that way (and I didn't want to actually pee).

I also find that even when I'm having sex on an empty bladder, I almost always have to pee a lot when we're done.

Since that encounter, I have heard from women who have described their similar experiences and have reached orgasm when 'letting go' and having the urge-to-pee sensation. But I've yet to experience the same level of sensation again.

Maybe invest in a dildo. There are some good g spot dildo on here (i own these for exemple and like I, as well as many people, like them a lot: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17187 and http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22769 both often come up on sale). Experience by yourself, using a dildo while you stimulate your clit. That way you will be able to discover great sensations penetration can offer ( dildo helped me dicovering that) and feel more relaxed hence making the sensation better too. You can also do it in the shower or something so no need to worry about "peeing yourself" (because that is the worry many experience with that needing to pee sensation)

I find internal stimulation to feel better when I am very aroused or have had an orgasm before.

Good luck with that!

Louis T [sign in to see picture]

Maybe you should just let it all out when you feel like your about to go. Nothing like experimenting and trying new things 😉

DickieDoes [sign in to see picture]

Hi all

I've read through the whole thread and would like to share mine and my wife's experience with orgasms.

my OH can orgasm different ways unfortunately not through anal. Over the years (17) we have found another orgasm than you have NOT said about.

Theres the another spot at the back in certain positions I can reach or with a sleeve, both feel very different she tells me.

Also clit stim.. she seems to have two spots that work, on the hood tip and at the base (pubis bone?) once she's had a hood tip orgasm it's too sensitive to touch for at least 10minutes so I have to move up to the top.

Not braggin really not! I hate reading that you girls are getting what you really want/need but as others have said you need to get to know your own body first and/or be very open with your OH be able to tell them how to help you but most of all we have learnt together to relax and let go once you release the pressure you are putting on yourself you will be halfway there.

One tried and tested method we use to get a gspot O is OH on her back with both legs high up holding the back of her knees while I push up entering her not for depth but angle,slow rhythm, working on the angle and depth from her telling me what she needs to get there. May not work for every one I know but as it was more making love than f******* it was much more relaxed.

Really, REALLY hope this helps

Daydreamer2017 [sign in to see picture]

Catherinexoxo wrote:

I'm in a very similar boat to you! I have experienced orgasm through clit stimulation, but I don't think I ever have through vaginal intercourse.... never really had the need to pee sensation but do find when I think I'm getting close sometimes my body tends to tense up and I can't seem to reach that 'letting go' feeling that I'm sure would push me to the brink of orgasm!

It's so frustrating, isn't it?!

Definitely going to keep an eye on this thread for tips!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.