1. Sex Aromatherapy

WillC [sign in to see picture]

Hello Jilly, hope you're well! Have you tried Home Bargains or B&M? They always seem to have Joop at a good price, not sure of the blue one though! Yeah, JPG Le Male is great! 😉 Wildflower mentioned patchouli, you couldn't go to a rock gig in the 80's without smelling it! Not so much nowadays though!

sv650s [sign in to see picture]

Slightly off topic, but there's one smell that's absolutely sex in a bottle....

Eden perfume (by Cacharel).

My wife of 16 years has never worn anything else.  It's amazing!

MsR [sign in to see picture]

OH loves my signature scent - Coco Chanel - so that is birthday and Christmas sorted. 

He isn't a huge fan of cologne / after shave, but he will occasionally wear a L'artisan Parfumeur scent called Caligna. I find that super sexy. He suits cooler scents, I suit warmer ones.

But best of all are our own pheromones - always ensures a good match ;-)

Meanwhile, teenage sons spray on Lynx of all varieties :-)

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

WillC wrote  Wildflower mentioned patchouli, you couldn't go to a rock gig in the 80's without smelling it! Not so much nowadays though!

I still wear Patchouli! It's never reolly gone out of fashion for me! 

WillC [sign in to see picture]

Old school eh Wildflower? 

Kneeslider [sign in to see picture]

XS pour Femme gets me every time. She used to wear it back in our uni days when we were at it like rabbits. Sadly discontinued now but can occasionally get it on Ebay, so I pick one up every now that then for old times sake. One sniff immediately takes me back. 

Tom Ford Black Orchid is also good for getting in the mood. 

MsR [sign in to see picture]

Does anyone wear different scents in bed to the ones they wear during the day?

I always wear the same one, with just an occasional switch at bedtime.

Once, when my kids were little and we were shopping in Boots, I passed them a tester bottle and they said, 'It smells like you, mummy!' (bless). My OH loves it too, but sometimes a change at night makes a difference.

I can't smell my usual scent on myself, but I can smell others when I try them.

There are other scents which previous boyfriends liked which I wouldn't  go near now. It's funny how scent and memory and association affect people.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.