1. When were you last spanked and what with ?

Sorebilly [sign in to see picture]

Ooh bet you feel that when u sit !! The belt is such a love hate for me !!

DLMR [sign in to see picture]

Yesterday afternoon and last night with hand, paddle and siliclion crop. The handle of the crop was also used as a cane and  boy they were two of the best and hardest spankings ive ever had, cheeks have never been so red!!! Crop is new, O/H really put it and me to the test yesterday seeing how much sting it could give and hard I really liked it. I just love the sting and after feeling it leaves, which lasts for longer than anything else we have used, butt cheeks are still red this morning and have a couple of nice marks as a reminder of how good it was, its my new favourite spanking toy. 

Gerkin86 [sign in to see picture]

Not sure if this really counts but.... Other half isn't into spanking at all but I did manage to talk him into giving my bottom a swat with a tefal frying pan while I was unloading the dishwasher 😋

will65 [sign in to see picture]

i love to be spanked with a crop by my mistress 

It's an Eeyore life [sign in to see picture]

Not been spanked for yonks, usually only with a hand

Wednesday morning before work, wet butt cheeks I received 6 quick whacks on each cheek with silicion crop, (sting was amazing) with a promise it was just a warm up of things to come later!!! Wasn't dissapointed as then had hand and leather paddle in the afternoon, then leather paddle and silicion crop in the evening.

Last night with leather paddle and silicion crop which was then turned and used as a cane, my cheeks were on fire, it felt so good and this morning I am sitting on a cushion.

Maturecpl [sign in to see picture]

Last night as have a day off today. Paddled o bottom and boobs. Then caned boobs ,pussy. And very hard caning on bottom and feet. Very sore today but very thankfull and fulfilled 😍💋😍

Love Stud Too [sign in to see picture]

Three weeks ago but I think it may happen tonight. I always get my headteacher’s palm on my bare cheeks. Mmmm!

WildThing [sign in to see picture]

Not really ever been spanked as such.....

Allnew [sign in to see picture]

Love to be spanked by hands normally or a paddle if lucky red and warm bottom is so sexy being milked at the same time enhances the pleasure 

Bexy [sign in to see picture]

I’ve been seeing this guy, nothing serious, but last week he whisked me away to a spa I’ve been to a few times in Belgium. There are two sides to this spa; one where swimwear must be worn and, the bigger and frankly better side where swimwear is prohibited. He’d never been naked in public before so when we arrived and had collected our towels, robes and sandals, we went through to the communal changing area. I don’t think he could believe that there were probably about 20 people in there of both sexes in various states of undress. I asked him which side of the sauna he wanted to go in and he said he thought it best to go in the swimsuit side first as might struggle to control himself! I stripped and put on my bikini which was a small Brazilian thong which exposed a most of my bum, knowing that he’s an ‘ass man’ and was a big fan of my bum. We spent the morning relaxing and me giving him a little tease when we got chance. After a few hours and a bit of lunch, I decided we were heading to the nude side for a naked swim and went back to the changing area, stripped off my bikini and made him do the same with his trunks. He was straight in the pool and we stayed there for an hour or so and I knew he was struggling to contain his erection, There’s a strict no touching rule but whenever I suggested we get out, he told me he couldn’t! It was probably an hour before he was ok to get out so, feeling sorry for him, I suggested we see if we could check in to our room so I could help relieve his tension. Fortunately our room was ready and the second the door was shut, he grabbed me, and pulled me down across his lap as he sat on the edge of the bed. He pulled my robe up to my waist, exposing my bare bum, and spanked me with a playful, stinging slap, telling me I was an absolute cock tease. The spark was unexpected and so caught me off guard but having been readying myself to give him a bj for the past hour or so, I was already horny and so enjoyed the sensation and let him know with my sexiest gasp. We’d not done anything like this before so when I told him it felt nice, he administered three more slaps to my bum before sinking his finger inside me as I spread my legs for him. He sparked me again with his free hand which made me moan but he responded by taking his hand away from my pussy to reach down and take off the spa supplied sandal from my right foot. He used it to spank each bum cheek in turn several times, increasing the force each time. When he finally put his fingers back in me, I almost immediately climaxed on his hand before taking care of him. We rested for an hour or so before we headed back to the spa. In the changing area, I took off my robe and caught a glimpse of my bum in the mirror, noting two very distinct sandal prints on my buttocks! I quickly re-robed and suggested we relax on a recliner in our robes until the redness had gone down. As fun as it was, he was banned from any further spanking for the rest of our stay.

kinkymira [sign in to see picture]
    That's how it starts Bexy, and before you know it, you're regularly getting spanked.... and it's fabulous!

Maturecpl [sign in to see picture]

2nd that Mira. It started a little bit like this now it's quite a bit more extreem for us and still very enjoyable. 💋

Bexy [sign in to see picture]

But did you two have to hide your bum cheeks from public view straight afterwards?! 🤣🤣🤣

Sorebilly [sign in to see picture]

Bexy I have often had to hide a sore bum from people, akward when you sit down quick on a hard surface !! In answer to the initial question A leather belt To my bare bum and backs of legs

kinkymira [sign in to see picture]
    Bexy wrote:

But did you two have to hide your bum cheeks from public view straight afterwards?! 🤣🤣🤣

Not the first time he spanked me, no, but I did on a couple of subsequent occasions. We do tend to be careful with timing now that the redness doesn't fade in half an hour these days.

Two weeks ago, which is far too long!!!! But we have had guests staying so been unable to indulge because of the noise, however they are leaving today and even though its been lovely having them stay I have missed being spanked, so looking forward to the sting of the crop, paddle, hand or whatever across my cheeks until they are red and glowing. 

O/H did buy me some old fashioned slippers for Christmas which got a few odd looks from guests, but I knew they were not for wearing!!! He also bought me a wooden ruler, a excersise book and pen, (joke tree pressie) which I am assuming along with the slippers is to do with when he asked me about being spanked at school (which I wasn't) 3 or 4 weeks ago and decided he would think of something naughty I had done to derserve a spanking!!! 

So todays spanking could involve the slipper and or ruler!!! Can't wait to see what he has in mind, but as long as cheeks end up glowing red I will be happy!!!!

Well cheeks were defiently red and glowing by tea time yesterday, after having to report to his office at noon to find a slipper, plimsole, wooden ruler, leather paddle, leather belt and a crop lined up on his desk, plus a cane hanging on the wall!!! During the course of the afternoon each was used in turn, starting with 14 spanks with the slipper, spanks then went down in number with each other item, but 6 was the least I got with with anything, after each spanking I was made to stand in the corner for 10/15 mins, so the sting could take effect and the redness come out!!! Just as I thought it was all over,  he had other ideas and finished with six of the best with the cane!!! 

Both cheeks and tops of thighs have some lovely marks this morning!!!

Yesterday afternoon in his office, 6 of the best on each cheek with rubber soled slipper, followed by 12 swats with the 15inch wooden ruler (some of them very well aimed on the top of thighs) then 6 of the best with the bamboo cane. That was followed at bedtime with the leather paddle and silicon crop during foreplay. 

Cheeks feel great this morning!!!

paulsballs [sign in to see picture]

Two mornings ago, getting my arse and balls spanked , whilst standing in the kitchen with a wooden spoon, whilst I masturbated to completion 

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.