• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Do you like to see him wank?

chisel [sign in to see picture]

My wife loves to see me masturbate as her part of my humiliation in front of her lady friends who belong to our swinging scene. As her SUB I have to stand in front of 3 or 4 of them and carry out their instructions i.e. faster, slower etc. and when to cum. Once completed I have to clean up and clear out as their final instruction. My wife really enjoys watching and showing to her ladies.

Bulldog66 [sign in to see picture]

Mrs B loves watching me wank and even asks me to play with myself if I'm giving her oral as she enjoys the visual stimulation at the same time, and even more if I can't hold back and I cum as I'm licking her that really sets her off...!

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

I do, such a turn on. I love to watch him when we're skyping each other. But looking forward to it more when we do it in person.

12inchhelmet [sign in to see picture]

I would imagine nearly all men would like a woman to watch/catch them wanking especially if they knew it turned them on.

Shouganai [sign in to see picture]

Depending on the situation, I find it cute or sexy !
    Cute is usually if he's just doing it naturally and not putting on some sort of show for me; I'm really into bedtime snuggles so if we're spooning and he thinks I'm asleep, he'll turn to lay on his back (apparently out of politeness and not wanting to give me to awkward surprise of his sploodgey deposits on my behind) and jerk off for a while. When I can hear him getting close, I'll turn over and curl up to him like a clingy baby koala which forces him to edge himself a little. I just find it amusing and cute. :')
    Of course, I also find it sexy when he purposefully does it in front of me (though I've equated it to a cat pushing stuff off the table for attention more than once :P ). There's a lot of trust and openness/vulnerability involved in doing so, so I really appreciate and admire that he does it- If my partner kept such a natural thing from me, I'd be wondering if something was wrong or start having selfdoubts (e.g.: Do I put him off ?). :s

SmokingHotLove [sign in to see picture]

Yip! Super hot! Who wouldnt?

Scouse_lad [sign in to see picture]

Oh yes (him and anyone else - but maybe that's my voyeur side!)

ScumptiousDumptious [sign in to see picture]

I've never seen O. H wank.
    I've wanked him off in the shower.
    I want him to come all over me whilst wanking. Just the thought. Mmmmm

*sexybabe* [sign in to see picture]

I love to watch him masturbate. He likes to watch me too! Though we both also occasionally do it separately. If one of us is tired and the other horny, then we'll go solo. I do it more frequently than OH as I have a higher sex drive.

I'd like to watch my man wank more often!

Lilmisshottie [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

No no no. Our energies are put into getting each other off .

So glad I am not the only one who 's answer is No no no. Both myself and OH would rather do each other and neither of us masterbate outside of our sex life together! My OH is often accussed of lying that he doesnt wank but he would say that he has no need or desire as he has me!

Alwaysonmymind [sign in to see picture]

I love masturbation as much as sex and find it a lot better that my OH knows and sometimes watches or lends a hand. She did not do self pleasure until recently when I bought her a vibrator from LH. I masturbate on average twice a day. I think the more envolved you are in your partners sexual needs the more fulfilling the whole spectrum can be.

Welshmatt37 [sign in to see picture]

Of course i love watching my OH masturbate what man wouldnt love to see their OH cum, my wife likes me to wank when shes snuggled up to me but her back is turned to me and when she feels me wanking she rubs her but int me and the faster and harder i wank the more turned on she gets, I also like going onto various websites that encourage you to wank and chat i like the thought of others watching me wank turns me on.

Bigtrak [sign in to see picture]

Wife not interested in the slightest. Not sure I want to do it for her either.

Up-the-Creek [sign in to see picture]

I'm as certain as I can be that my naughty wife likes to watch me wank - its usually her who starts it by toying herself 'off', handing me her sticky knick's and getting busy on my nip's with her nails, teeth, and 'the clamps'. I cannot resist....

tom 3680 [sign in to see picture]

wife loves to see wank she will quite often lay on the sofa wearing sexy underwear and tell me what to do i love stripping off and being told what to do she often will take pictures which she sends to me over the next few days which really gets us both super horny

kev&millie [sign in to see picture]

It is a major turn on to see my hubby playing with himself 😉

lace21 [sign in to see picture]

I also love to watch my OH wank he does it deliberately most mornings to wake me up as he knows how much it turns me on and it then always turns into a morning session before work! Not a bad way to get woken up and start the day!

Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]

Yes! Omg yes it turns me on so much

sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]

Yes! Big turn on watching him. He likes to watch me too but Im a bit self conscious about it. Ok once I get into it though! Mmmmm x

Hannahlou94 [sign in to see picture]

I don't mind if my partner masturbates however he has a much lower sex drive than I do so If I'm horny and he's already masturbated he's not always up for it.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.