• Roleplay - what's yours and is it weird?

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Reg90 wrote:

Anyone else do this roleplay...

The Mrs wears Bridget Jones styles knickers and a maternity bra.. I find this a huge turn. Anyone else or am I just strange. Love feeling her boobs through these bras... It's a very Bridget Jones style job.

Not tried that one !

Perhaps you could act a scene out of one of the films and perhaps make it hotter.

Reg90 [sign in to see picture]

It is a good one... We call it mummy sex lol. I like to suck her boobs like I'm breastfeeding... She seems to enjoy it.

Shouganai [sign in to see picture]

A couple years ago, after teasing my partner for months about his hair (neither of us could remember the last time he had it cut; don't get me wrong, I loved it- but I love his embarrassed/defensive expression more)...
    We were having a "rough" play night, and his hair kept getting in my face, like being repeatedly splashed with a sea of hay (golden silk if you wanna wax romantic. It wasn't romantic- it got in my mouth. Bleh).
    Somehow me trying to dominate him so I could be on top to get it out of my face turned into him being a lion "attacking" a poor lion tamer...
    Although accidental, and weird in my opinion, we've revisited this roleplay many times since. :')

[suspended user]

suspended user

Medical inspection Gynocoligical.

I don't know where its come from but fascinated by opening up avagina inspecting it. Torch and speculum. 

Cherrybomb85 [sign in to see picture]

10th doctor....pinstripe suit complete with sonic screwdriver! Preferably complete with David Tennant in person!! No, I think that is totally normal.

An unusual Role play we are currently doing is the dance teaching scenes out of Dirty Dancing. It is weird because I am trying to make it more serious as I am teaching my Mrs to dance. It's taken a while but I finally got her moving her hips which is giving her a smooth style of dance. It's non sexual at the moment as its her time of the month but things will change. She looks quite sexy dancing in a bra and tight jeans and myself a pair of black jeans. For me its great getting the dance bug back after 20 years.

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

Vampire 😈🙈🙈🙈 I really enjoy the idea of being preyed on and seduced! It's all about biting and dominance so not too out there really, and I'm not talking fake teeth or capes or terrible 'I vant to suck your blud' accents either 😂😂

VioletWolf wrote:

Vampire 😈🙈🙈🙈 I really enjoy the idea of being preyed on and seduced! It's all about biting and dominance so not too out there really, and I'm not talking fake teeth or capes or terrible 'I vant to suck your blud' accents either 😂😂

You may not want a cape but female vampires in fantasy games are often depicted wearing Claret coloured bustiers or corsets .

Just got into being a customs officer and performing a strip search and thorough examination for any hidden items 😜

Reg90 wrote:

Just got into being a customs officer and performing a strip search and thorough examination for any hidden items 😜

I have been in the past on the recieving end of similar treatment from my Mrs wearing a cop uniform . A totally different person to the normally quiet and submissive person I know.

Sometimes I just wished she would play the dominant character more often .

Alwaysonmymind [sign in to see picture]

Since Watching the movie super girl when I was young I have always fantasised about being taken prisoner and being saved by supergirl.

I would also like to be stripped naked and abused for a lengthy period of time as long as I don't have to phone in work sick

Stripped naked and abused sounds fun 😆😆

Gavb86 [sign in to see picture]

Being a totally different person and beinmy wife's 'fuck buddy',

It stated out as her having an interview and then my character convincing her to cheat on her husband, use a strap on so I even feel different fucking her...

Coupled with discreet gifts sent to her 'behind my back'....

I was reading some of the comments on Jess' thread "Planned or Spontaneous" and it appears that many kind of go off the boil a bit for a planned nookie session. For those who do roleplays this can become a bit of a problem as spotaneous roleplays are difficult to do unless you are really experinenced at it .

However all is not lost as it is possible to build up the anricipation.

Consider the most popular Roleplay Scenario ie Teacher- Student Roleplay .

Just for convenience the roleplay is set for a Friday at 10 pm with the girl playing the student the guy playing the teacher ( no reason why it cant be the other way around )

Say you decide to do this on a Sunday Night.

Prop 1 A formal Punishment Detention letter can be easily typed up on a PC these days and printed off . Details on there can be the tarrif for whatever infringments you decide upon with the time and full student uniform must be worn. with a threat of further strokes/ swats/spanks for each uniform item not upto standard. Full rtegulation size and colour of knickers must also be worn .This is decided amongst yourselves before hand and the girl can choose to obey this or not !

The letter itself can then be posted say first class addressed to the partner . This is so it comes in the post and then they can see it and open it not expecting it to be a detention letter. But make sure they open it.

During the week texts can be sent informing them what likely to happen to their backside and the coolur it will be . Keep teasing them .

Perhaps you could watch a movie together such as "The Secretary" one night to keep the mood going .

On the day itself ,the teacher could prepare the room , perhaps the desk or table the student will be lay on with all the implements arranged so that they can be seen well before the roleplay starts

Then the roleplay can start itself .

In a nutshell its all building up the anticipation with mind games to keep your partner in the mood.

Senator [sign in to see picture]

That is awesome work Mysteron, I really like the idea of the letter and texts etc, will keep that in mind for our next play day, cheers

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.