£1.49 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Roleplay - what's yours and is it weird?

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

VioletWolf wrote:

Well I've decided, with my flaming hair and this bodystocking: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36267 I'm like a plus size Raven (X-Men)! I rather enjoy the thought 😏

It's a pity its not available in green. I think with your hair colour it would make a fantastic Poison Ivy costume. You could use it and tie you OH with green tethers representing Ivy.

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

Oooh well there's a suggestion for the future! 😃

etc28 [sign in to see picture]

That sounds like a great idea VioletWolf, as a bit of a comic geek I can tell you that would definitely be hot!

Me and the Mrs have been discussing role plays as at last we have perhaps have some time together over the Christmas period. We havnt actually done much role-playing of late since I am at my lightest and best toned body that I didnt have in my younger days. With this is my much renewed body confidence. So at her insistance she wants to see more of her new fella .

So for role playing I will be topless wherever possible and with my legs on show as well. In other words just a couple of tugs away from being totally naked for the love making session that usually follows.

Costume wise that mainly leaves the boxer trunk derived costumes that Lovehoney stock. Not the most realistic of costumes if being honest but hey ho its what she wants.

The one she does want me to get in the not so distant future is the fireman costume .

Now I have always struggled in coming up with a role play scenario for the fireman as a Damsel InDia trees scenario is always over too quickly.

Sòooooooooo......Can anyone come up with some suggestions of making the fireman role play last longer. The fireman has always been a fantasy of my Mrs ,so it's one I am quite keen to do again.

Tallish Darkish & Average [sign in to see picture]

OK not sure if this is any good or not but.
    Buy three plush cat / kitten soft toys.

Have your wife hide these in different places in you home.

Distraught sexy lady Rings the fire brigade to help rescue her cats.

You arrive, example cat one is on top of kitchen cabinets so you need to be on the work top (bare chest & trunks at eye level) to rescue the poor kitty.

Similar scenario for cat number two.

Cat 3 could be on top of the wardrobe which leads to the bedroom!

Once her cats have been rescued she reveals she has a forth Pussy requiring attention. 😝

Hope this helps.

luvved up cupple wrote:

OK not sure if this is any good or not but.
    Buy three plush cat / kitten soft toys.

Have your wife hide these in different places in you home.

Distraught sexy lady Rings the fire brigade to help rescue her cats.

You arrive, example cat one is on top of kitchen cabinets so you need to be on the work top (bare chest & trunks at eye level) to rescue the poor kitty.

Similar scenario for cat number two.

Cat 3 could be on top of the wardrobe which leads to the bedroom!

Once her cats have been rescued she reveals she has a forth Pussy requiring attention. 😝

Hope this helps.

yes that does help and thanks.

It's given me something to think about

My Mrs wants her bottom seeing to later on, so she is going to be exceptionally naughty today .I hope not too naughty as we are going out for lunch later but I can already see the School Girl outfit hung up and ready to wear later .

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

Lucky bugger mysteron! You may have to have her writing lines at lunch 🙊

VioletWolf wrote:

Lucky bugger mysteron! You may have to have her writing lines at lunch 🙊

Thanks it went quite well .Her blue satin knickers and white knee length socks do it for me..Just tucked her up in bed after a very passionate after session.

Ruby Me [sign in to see picture]

Hi
    Might be in the wrong place but I'm just looking for some ideas! My OH was into RP when prior to us having our baby. He always liked the maids costumes so I bought one on a whim and now I'm struggling as to whether to tell him or just surprise him so to speak 😂

Thoughts?

Ta

Ruby Me wrote:

Hi
    Might be in the wrong place but I'm just looking for some ideas! My OH was into RP when prior to us having our baby. He always liked the maids costumes so I bought one on a whim and now I'm struggling as to whether to tell him or just surprise him so to speak 😂

Thoughts?

Ta

I think he would change his mind if you served up his favourite drink whilst wearing it and perhaps see you bending over with steamed stockings on. You can't go wrong !

Just see how long you can do some of the housework wearing it before he grabs you.Plenty of scope with one of these costumes .

Just to add to the above reversing the roles is also easy.. Whilst My Mrs is in work tomorrow I will be doing most of the house work. No point in dressing up for that but for when she come home I will be wearing the Lovehoney male stripping kit with the Butler shorts and have an evening of pampering her .Her faviourite silk gown will be waiting for her along side a freshly mixed cocktail drink.

The maid and butler roles are perhaps the easiest to do for role playing .

hornyleekbloke [sign in to see picture]

Ruby Me wrote:

Hi

Thoughts?

Ta

I suppose it depends on how strong his heart is! If he can handle the sexy, I'd say surprise him.

Ruby Me [sign in to see picture]

Thanks

Richie1 [sign in to see picture]

I love spending a day dressing up in my French Maid outfit, with black bra, suspenders, stockings and panties. I find dressing up a big turn on.

Richie1 [sign in to see picture]

Richie1 wrote:

I love spending a day dressing up in my French Maid outfit, with black bra, suspenders, stockings and panties. I find dressing up a big turn on.

Added the Layered Petticoat with Ruffle trim to this outfit and I am now doing my ironing fully dressed in my outfit.

ToGildALily [sign in to see picture]

Hahaha I didn't know what to make of his comments when I showed my FWB photos of me in costume at a convention! I guess I should take it as a compliment as I was covered from neck to ankles and wrists, my costume wasn't sexy or girly but he thought I looked "hot!" I am certainly not wearing it for any dress up with him as I'd find that particular one weird plus it's awkward to move in or actually get out of! He's not into dressing up at all but I guess if I spoke to him he wouldn't mind if I dressed as Black Widow since I have red hair and "interrogate" him!

Alistoy [sign in to see picture]

I'm tied to the bed and she comes in to clean up, she has a lovely French Maid outfit for this.

If im lucky she cleans me up too.

With a superb collection of School Girl outfits ( although I prefer to call them Female Student outfits, perhaps because it implies someone a little older ) available from Lovehoney,I thought of another scenario for the costumes to be used.

Yes its the Teacher student theme but with a twist. I decided perhaps to look at a scene whereby the female student is the dominant character . Just for a change !

The plot is basically one of revenge . As a student you are a bit miffed as you keep receiving 6 of the best for very petty and minor infractions . So you want to give the teacher a taste of his own mediicine. The student is going to blackmail the teacher into doing her bidding as you managed to get a few pictures of the teacher being over friendly with another member of staff during a Teacher Student Christmas party. You left a note for the teacher to find to turn up at your student accomodation on a specified date. Failure to do so would entail the pictures getting to the teachers OH. You have also requested that an assortment of paddles, crops and other implements are brought to you as well.

On arrival the teacher will place all the imlements in the order of your choosing and arrange the furniture to how you want it You will then order him to prepare himself for your pleasure .Its possibly a good scenario to try CFNM as it appears to be a fantasy of some guys that appears to be gaining some interest. Tease is going to be the order of the day as well .There is plenty of scope for corner time as well. There are probalby umpteen ways this can end such as making love still wearing the costume etc etc.

I will leave that here for you to decide on how you want to end the play.

Reg90 [sign in to see picture]

Anyone else do this roleplay...

The Mrs wears Bridget Jones styles knickers and a maternity bra.. I find this a huge turn. Anyone else or am I just strange. Love feeling her boobs through these bras... It's a very Bridget Jones style job.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.