• Valentine day plans?

ThrowMeToTheLesbians [sign in to see picture]

reany wrote:

Won't be able to see him on v day as we live far apart but we'll get together the weekend before,, we are going out for dinner together, probably go for a nice walk together then in the evening he's taking me to a fetish event.. Will be getting flogged, spanked and a few other lovely treats,,, Sounds perfect to me ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•

Oooh, I envy you reany!

I'm thinking of getting a punnet of strawberries to share with my rabbit, wallow in our lost loves together. xD

And I'll probably be writing for work as usual, no change there.

Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]

if all goes well I will be working in my shiny new black cab that night! Or playing badminton

Heidi920 [sign in to see picture]

We usually stay in and have a yummy takeaway.

Time4fun [sign in to see picture]

I have always hated Valentines Day, it just a commercial waste of time. If you want to show someone how much they mean to you why wait until the 14th Feb when everything costs more. I never make plans on this day and from day one I told my OH not to bother either.

So the weekend before Valentines I'm away for a girly weekend, we have booked a house with a swimming pool, Jacuzzi and a gym and plan to just relax and drink.

On the day itself it will be the same as always, waiting for the OH to come home from work and do his dinner.

However for those of you who do partake in this day enjoy yourselves and have fun.

Tallish Darkish & Average [sign in to see picture]

lovingnewtoys wrote:

luvved up cupple wrote:

It's half term, both got most of the week off, kids to in laws Mon-wed soo...

Plan is to do a few bits round the house Mon afternoon. Take away, lazy Tuesday (V day) A.M. Cinema around lunchtime followed by pub lunch, wobble home and then... Well ๐Ÿ˜‰

Might get up and have breakfast out Wednesday before kids return around lunchtime.

The fact that you even have plans for Valentine's shows you are heading in the right direction - yay!!!!

We will both be working all day, then probably too knackered to do much else - who knows, I may come up with something - with this space as they say!!!!

Xxxxx

Thanks LNT it means a lot that you care so much for our situation. Hope you have a good one however you wind up celebrating x.
    Caliente [sign in to see picture]

I know it probably sounds a bit silly, but after years and years of being single on Valentines Day, I'm seriously considering celebrating it by myself. Flowers, chocolates, dinner. new undies - the lot. I bloody deserve it!

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

Caliente wrote:

I know it probably sounds a bit silly, but after years and years of being single on Valentines Day, I'm seriously considering celebrating it by myself. Flowers, chocolates, dinner. new undies - the lot. I bloody deserve it!

You go for it and enjoy.

Thanks, kittenclub :) You have to do whatever makes you happy.

luvved up cupple wrote:

It's half term, both got most of the week off, kids to in laws Mon-wed soo...

Plan is to do a few bits round the house Mon afternoon. Take away, lazy Tuesday (V day) A.M. Cinema around lunchtime followed by pub lunch, wobble home and then... Well ๐Ÿ˜‰

Might get up and have breakfast out Wednesday before kids return around lunchtime.

Delighted for you, well done.

Think we'll have a pizza, Hubby buying me pj's çuddly pug dog.

Aqualaria [sign in to see picture]

We don't do Valentine's Day. We never have. Over-commercialiised rubbish. We show each other we love each other regularly. We don't need someone to dictate a day when we do.

Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]

My boyfriend and I show love to each other daily. We've been together nearly a year now and not a day goes by where one of us doesnt say or text at least the words I love you. It never loses its meaning either if anything it makes me feel fuzzy that we still say it. I agree Valentines day is comercial but I couldn't pass up on an opportunity to buy my man a little something and spoil him in the bedroom.

Gift wise he had a new gaming headset as his is driving him mad and personalised card and well all the sexy stuff he found out about now is super excited for it. Cant wait

Craggy [sign in to see picture]

I've purchased the valentines gift set, she needed a new rabbit, so their have one included in the package for that price was a no brainer!! Should keep us entertained for a few hours ๐Ÿ˜‰

The Big Gee [sign in to see picture]

This year we're luckily enough to be traveling round France, so we're not quite sure what'll happen!!

KinkyMinxMoo [sign in to see picture]

Caliente wrote:

Not silly at all! You spoil yourself Caliente and enjoy it!

Hope that everyone one has a lovely day no matter what :)

Peggingand fun [sign in to see picture]

KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

Caliente wrote:

Not silly at all! You spoil yourself Caliente and enjoy it!

Hope that everyone one has a lovely day no matter what :)

Nothing wrong with that and it's not silly if you can't appreciate yourself how can you expect someone else to it's their loss anyways I hope you have a great day๐Ÿ˜‰
    slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Not silly at all Caliante, infact imho it's a brilliant idea, you'll be able to have lots of fun without the responsability of pleasing anybody but yourself, happy days. Have a gr8 day hunni ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’œxx

We didn't used to do much Valentine's day because of how over-commercialized it is and the fact we show our love for eachother daily. However since times precious we've started to celebrate and dedicate the day to making eachother feel as loved and as special as humanly possible โค

This year we're going to name a star which we'll be able to see through the telescope. We're so excited to get our star as it's such a special, personal thing and it'll be there forever ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’‘

In the morning I'll make hubby & myself brekki in bed. Then weather and health permitting we'll go for a stroll down the harbour, hubby will have the remote for our love egg and will control the pleasure, we'll be reminiscing about all the past outdoor activities we've had in this area ๐Ÿ˜‚its highly likely we will create new ones ๐Ÿ˜„

In the afternoon I'll pamper myself and get dressed up in lingerie. We will order a take away in the evening before retiring to the bedroom to cuddle, watch movies and a lil or a lot of something exta ๐Ÿ˜โค

Really excited to have a great day and night, its going to be epic ๐Ÿ˜„

The only drawback is we won't be going to see fifty shades movie because it's not showing at our tiny local cinema as they never show any top releases 4 some reason. The nearest cinema showing it is 70 darn miles away so would be costly in taxis plus we'd most likely leg it with anxiety attacks ๐Ÿ˜‚ we're just not good around people, crowds in particular.

Can't wait until the movie gets released though, really am bursting with excitement to watch it. The trailers look captivating ๐Ÿ˜

Does anyone know when it'll be available to download/buy? I've looked online but can't find a release date, only the cinema one

Sinfully Sam [sign in to see picture]

We'll be having movies and a meal in on valentines night, followed by spending the 15th and 16th in London, which will mean spending our first night together in a hotel. I've just stocked up on new rope, ties, and lingerie, so I plan to make all three days of our Valentines rather special.

LibraLover [sign in to see picture]

I'm not working that day, so I'm going to get up and cook my husband breakfast in bed and give him his pressies before he goes to work. Then I can go back to bed for a few hours nap lol. In the evening we might go to the cinema or watch a movie at home, and we're going to a tapas restaurant we've wanted to go to for ages but it's a bit pricey! Then go home, put some lingerie (considering buying something new from lovehoney, but I already have so much lol) on and go to bed! I feel like I'd like to try something new in bed but don't know what... Anyways, I'm really looking forward to valentine's day!

Thanks for the lovely comments, everyone. I'm going to enjoy it this year for a change!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.