99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Anal Play

PenguinGuy [sign in to see picture]

I love anal. Got lots of different butt plugs, vibrating and not. Favourites are the cock rings with butt plugs attached. GF tried pegging me once but neither of us enjoyed it; just didn't quite feel natural.

Rimmer57 [sign in to see picture]

Anal is the preferred play for us, from having butt plugs inserted all day, pegging and fisting ... and that goes for the two of us ✊

TheGinge [sign in to see picture]

Love anal play, been doing it since early teens! Got the Rocks off big boy intense the other week and it is definitely intense.

Still trying to fully convince my OH on anal stuff though. Think she's a little bit creeped out from a hygeine perspective. Hopefully one day ;-p

Liberty2017 [sign in to see picture]

I was always very anti anal. And then I met someone special who in less than a week took me from being completely anti to begging for it. Am a convert now!

Mandygirl [sign in to see picture]

Liberty2017 wrote:

I was always very anti anal. And then I met someone special who in less than a week took me from being completely anti to begging for it. Am a convert now!

What converted you? I tried it once with an exgirlfriend with fingers and I was just tooo tight. Any tips? X

iampinkpvc [sign in to see picture]

I love a plug i have a nice collection of them now

iampinkpvc [sign in to see picture]

I love a plug i have a nice collection of them now

G123 [sign in to see picture]

I like anal play but OH is against it. I would like it if she would try it. She did buy be a plug which feels great. Maybe she will try one day

Hopelessly Horny [sign in to see picture]

Both me & oh love anal play having recently gotten into pegging. We're currently looking for a larger strap on although not a phallic shaped one so if anyone has some suggestions they'd be gratefully received? Have to say until my oh I'd never been into anal & never thought i would be but fully converted

Goodvibrationz [sign in to see picture]

We have decided to buy the LH beginners (non vibrating) butt plug next week. I have taken 7inches of slim LH vibrator up the rear and enjoyed it but any suggestions how to use the BP first time - or is it just the same lots of lube and gently does it? XX

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Goodvibrationz wrote:

We have decided to buy the LH beginners (non vibrating) butt plug next week. I have taken 7inches of slim LH vibrator up the rear and enjoyed it but any suggestions how to use the BP first time - or is it just the same lots of lube and gently does it? XX

Try typing 'butt plug' in the search bar, there are loads of threads coving the subject.

I think you may also find a 'users guide' in the butt plug products section.

Have fun and enjoy xx

SweetiDebs [sign in to see picture]

I currently enjoy anal play on my own not sure how to broach the subject with my oh, it's a real turn on for me but it's never been an area I can interest him in!

T-honey [sign in to see picture]

I quite enjoy it especially when playing (him or me) with my clit too. He is totally turned on by it and has to stop a couple of times to regain ;)

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

I've lost count of how many butt plugs I've owned getting bigger and bigger, just gets addictive now up to very very large, LH don't sell anything bigger, pity.

Paci262 [sign in to see picture]

First try didnt go really right... Took a long time until lshe said yes again, so we saw some tutorials and second time went absolutelly perfectlly...

IF IT HURTS AND IT IS UNPLEASANT, YOU DOING SOMETHING WRONG !!!!

Goodvibrationz [sign in to see picture]

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

I've lost count of how many butt plugs I've owned getting bigger and bigger, just gets addictive now up to very very large, LH don't sell anything bigger, pity.

Our beginners butt plug arrived a few days ago but in the meantime Mrs GV took two 7inch vibrators anally at the same time so we may have underestimated our first puchase. D'oh!

OH

romp123 [sign in to see picture]

Get a lube squirter. They work really well and make things a lot more comfortable so a lot more fun

Reg90 [sign in to see picture]

A plug is in my wish list!

Love the idea of anal... it's just convincing my good lady to let me experiment.

Is it best to try a butt plug while having sex first? Or just wear it s while on its own?

Thanks 😀

adamalx [sign in to see picture]

I'd say try it out more casually a few times first to get used to the sensations, especially if you're not used to anal play. They're a lot of fun to just wear either on your own, or in a more chilled out masturbation/oral/foreplay session. It's up to you though, if you're feeling it then go for it!

Reg90 [sign in to see picture]

Cheers adamalx- thanks for your encouragement.
    I'm getting onto it!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.