• Men who view porn in a committed relationship or married.

    1267646978
    Socksucker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 2
    • Joined: 31 Jan 2010

    I dont have any problem with porn....my boyfriend enjoys viewing it occsionally, & so do I. Although, I have to admit I do find porn rather disappointing & generally a bit boring.....it's all designed to "entertain" the male of the species...... & yes i do know there is porn specially made for women (often found in Ann Summers shops for example) but OMG it's so lame! Dont the makers realise that women no longer faint at the sight of a mans genitals, lol. We want to see full frontal naked men, just as much as men want to see full-on naked women etc, lol.

    1267655956
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Socksucker wrote:

    I dont have any problem with porn....my boyfriend enjoys viewing it occsionally, & so do I. Although, I have to admit I do find porn rather disappointing & generally a bit boring.....it's all designed to "entertain" the male of the species...... & yes i do know there is porn specially made for women (often found in Ann Summers shops for example) but OMG it's so lame! Dont the makers realise that women no longer faint at the sight of a mans genitals, lol. We want to see full frontal naked men, just as much as men want to see full-on naked women etc, lol.

    As a male I would also like to point out mainstream porn is still generally crap...

    Mainstream porn is like a Sly Stallone films... bad acting, poor catchphrases, plastic looking hair, lots of snarling, angry 'Yankee' accents, tons of screaming, pushing through pain barriers and lots of unnecessary mess.

    At least Sly has two modes of acting. Angry face and neutral face (which appear in much porn). Steven Segal (sp?) hasn't added the former to his repertoire...

    1267659223
    SweetSubmission [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 439
    • Joined: 7 Sep 2009

    I love that comparison Wanda!

    I'd have no issue with any partner watching porn, I look at a fair amount myself, but I'd have a big issue if he kept it a secret. Not that I need to keep him company every time he wants to jiggle his jollies, but any kind of deceit is not cool, and I'd be concerned if his taste in porn seemed wildly different from our real life sex. One ex secretly watched a lot of gay porn... that did bother me, until he just admitted he was bi. Once it was all out in the open, I stopped minding. Sometimes we even watched it together.

    SS xx

    1267660267
    Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 614
    • Joined: 7 Dec 2009

    We both enjoy porn, i have friends that are devestated when they find out there OH has been watching it but i don't have a problem with it at all (unless it's crap lol)

    1267660408
    Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 614
    • Joined: 7 Dec 2009

    I know i agree.

    1267660688
    Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 614
    • Joined: 7 Dec 2009

    marriedjones wrote:

    just have to make your own like me and my mrs do lol

    I don't mind watching through a mirror but i'm not keen on filming it, i would do it for my oh to watch but i wouldn't get off on it myself, i have a couple of clips of my oh that turn me on but it's not a full blown porn film

    1267661842
    OperationFilth [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 522
    • Joined: 12 Oct 2008

    I don't mind either of us [and I know I do] watching porn clips, but I distinguish - and he knows this - between porn clips and cam shows. The latter became a bit of an issue for us at one time, in that he did watch these - and speak to [well type] the girls doing them. I informed him this crossed a line for me, and we came to an agreement that it was to cease. To the best of my knowledge it has.

    I dont have an issue with porn, but I do with cams because if you're talking to the person in question, it just feels waaaay too close to home.

    1267662007
    Tigerlilies [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 999
    • Joined: 12 Jan 2010

    I have the reverse problem, I get very snobby about their tastes: 'Oh, darling, professional porn is sooo last decade, it's all about the amateur Europeans now.'

    1267662331
    Tigerlilies [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 999
    • Joined: 12 Jan 2010

    If any mainstream porn haters are a little starved for some good stuff, Violet Blue has written an excellent guide to smart, hot, safe porn that women and couples seem to especially enjoy. She's a writer on the LoveHoney blog roll and many of her books are available here. Plus her site is fantastic.

    http://www.tinynibbles.com/smartporn

    1267662519
    Morbidia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 686
    • Joined: 25 Jan 2007

    I agree with LF on this one, cam porn is definatley too close for comfort, i know when i was in a previous relationship, i was a bad girlfriend, and used to do webcam stuff with people, mainly watching, but still, my partner saw that as a real betrayal

    1267663554
    Tigerlilies [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 999
    • Joined: 12 Jan 2010

    Cam porn always looks a little sad to me, they never seem to be women enjoying themselves or ones who are especially educated in sex. I find it boring too. Obviously there must be exceptions but I like the fact that proper porn is legit. No guarantee the actors are happy but I know they're over age, safe and with the stuff I prefer, having a bloody good time.

    1267663984
    SweetSubmission [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 439
    • Joined: 7 Sep 2009

    I'm so with you TIgerlilies. I like it when they're clearly having an amazing time. I like kink.com because their ethos is so healthy and respectable, which is even more important with their extreme bdsm stuff.

    I'm very anti cam, particularly if it's a "real" person on the other end. In my book, that's cheating. Take note, Ashley Cole.

    SS xx

    1267664245
    Tigerlilies [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 999
    • Joined: 12 Jan 2010

    SweetSubmission wrote:

    I'm so with you TIgerlilies. I like it when they're clearly having an amazing time. I like kink.com because their ethos is so healthy and respectable, which is even more important with their extreme bdsm stuff.

    I'm very anti cam, particularly if it's a "real" person on the other end. In my book, that's cheating. Take note, Ashley Cole.

    SS xx

    SweetSubmission, you read my mind, I was just thinking how strange it is that a culture that is percived by the mainstream as 'devian't is actually the most regulated and the most joyous. I'm not so into the material on Kink.com but I agree it is a brilliant and brilliantly site with a great feel to it.

    1267664457
    Tigerlilies [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 999
    • Joined: 12 Jan 2010

    And to everyone watching porn as a couple, remember, an orgasm shared is an orgasm doubled ;)

    1267664650
    SweetSubmission [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 439
    • Joined: 7 Sep 2009

    sounds like our tastes might be similar TigerLilies - some of the material on kink isn't quite to my liking either (although a fair amount is) but I feel safe with it, knowing that it's all above board. Can you make any recommendations for other sites with similar standards?

    SS xx

    1267664986
    Tigerlilies [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 999
    • Joined: 12 Jan 2010

    SweetSubmission wrote:

    sounds like our tastes might be similar TigerLilies - some of the material on kink isn't quite to my liking either (although a fair amount is) but I feel safe with it, knowing that it's all above board. Can you make any recommendations for other sites with similar standards?

    SS xx

    Hmm aside from everything that's on the link I posted to Violet Blue's porn suggestions I'll have to have a think.

    I once watched an educational clip by Nina Hartley teaching some oral techniques, she was a scream. I love it when the actors look like they have a good sense of humour.

    1267665676
    SweetSubmission [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 439
    • Joined: 7 Sep 2009

    Thanks petal! Bobbi Starr's blowjob tutorial is gorgeous and really funny for the same reasons.

    SS xx

    1267702009
    sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1827
    • Joined: 17 Nov 2008

    I have no problem with partners watching porn, it would be hypocrytical. as with others if it was a comitted relationship webcam shows would be off. at times ive struggled to do webcam shows for partners, but i think thats more cause it feels so impersonal to me.

    1267705976
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    http://www.edenfantasys.com/sexis/sex/couples-porn-0219101/

    Another persons take on it...

    1267708857
    bigbrownblowjobeyes [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 190
    • Joined: 27 Oct 2008

    LivingFire wrote:

    I don't mind either of us [and I know I do] watching porn clips, but I distinguish - and he knows this - between porn clips and cam shows. The latter became a bit of an issue for us at one time, in that he did watch these - and speak to [well type] the girls doing them. I informed him this crossed a line for me, and we came to an agreement that it was to cease. To the best of my knowledge it has.

    I dont have an issue with porn, but I do with cams because if you're talking to the person in question, it just feels waaaay too close to home.

    Agreed - the minute there is either LIVE or two-way interaction it becomes a sex act rather than porn in my eyes. We too, have had an isue with this kind of thing. I think - and sincerely hope - we are over that now, but it has left some scars.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.