• Fisting

Kazamarie [sign in to see picture]

Whoop whoop whoop I've done it 😆😆😆😆😆 i finally let go and didn't worry. One happy woman I think the whole street probably heard ha ha ha oh well whoop whoop x

Still on a high this morning about last night. I feel like I won the lottery 😀😀😀 Honestly I need to get out more me thinks x

playtogetherstaytogether [sign in to see picture]

Aww Kazamarie, I'm so happy for you!! Just stumbled across this thread as am interested and not really sure where to start and it was like a lovely little story!

Good for you overcoming those worries and letting your body relax!!!

Sounds like you could do with staying in more, not getting out more 😉 Haha

Xx

Awwww thank you lol although reading it makes me cringe now lol. Yes well it was something I had wanted to do for quite sometime to. You say your interested to well I say go for it you don't know until you try. It's defo all about taking it slow and relaxing and obviously having full trust and being relaxed with your partner. I was really worried about peeing but touch wood that hasn't happened yet 👍. Funnily enough last night we had a play which ended with me being fisted and without lube but we had been playing with my toys for a while first. But obviously I'm not suggesting that use plenty while your trying. If you do decide to have a go I'd love to know how you get on. x

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

Might have to give it a try!

VioletWolf wrote:

Might have to give it a try!

Yes defo give it a go 😊. Believe me it's worth it 👍 x
    Hot Totty [sign in to see picture]

Desperately trying to accomplish this but so far have only managed 4 fingers. My husband has very chunky hands so we knew it wasn't going to be easy but having great fun trying!! So love the feeling of being stretched and full, I'm sure it will be worth it when it finally happens (which I'm determined it will!!!!)

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Have been trying to get there but have reached the conclusion it isn't going to happen.

Have however discovered I am a great lover of anal so will be concentrating on this instead.

What a fun way of figuring out what is and isn't for you though!!!!!

Yay for all those of you who have gone the whole way - it sounds amazing from your descriptions xx

MissNaughty93 [sign in to see picture]

I am quite tight and the thought of having a fist up there is definitely cringe worthy, but its definitely on mine and my partners to do list, could you give any helpful tips towards achieveing a good fisting? :p

I have always wondered about anal fisting too, but I am far too worried that I will prolapse or being incontinent. Ah woman, always the worriers xx

Mrs Mad Dog Me [sign in to see picture]

Hot Totty wrote:

Desperately trying to accomplish this but so far have only managed 4 fingers. My husband has very chunky hands so we knew it wasn't going to be easy but having great fun trying!! So love the feeling of being stretched and full, I'm sure it will be worth it when it finally happens (which I'm determined it will!!!!)

My hubby has only ever managed four fingers on me so far and he hasn't tried for a while he has quite chunky fingers maybe we will give it another go we was only talking the other day he's never been able to do it 😉 you never know
    Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

It takes practice, it's not going to happen the first time, you need to be very relaxed and not tense up at the point it may hurt a little, lots of lube of course maybe a non water based one, gloves can also help the slip factor, just keep trying and you will get there. A mirror so you can see may also help, or not, keep the hand in a duck bill shape with the palm vertical rather than across (between your legs) once inside keep the hand still for a while

loganlogan [sign in to see picture]

Previous girlfriend fancied the idea of it after a discussion in the film chasing amy.we tried but only got as far as 4 fingers.it was a turn on that it was her idea and that we tried.

So I've fisted my wife a few times recently(vaginally), which is fun for me and kinki, and last night she properly fisted me(on all fours bum in the air), her hand can go in some way about 12" was really nice, will have to get her to do it more now she's gone this far, though I thing my rubber fisting glove maybe "handy" as I was a little sore with a trace of blood, nothing I've not had with my very large butt plugs though, now she understands the kink factor, when you have your whole hand inside your partner.

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

So I've fisted my wife a few times recently(vaginally), which is fun for me and kinki, and last night she properly fisted me(on all fours bum in the air), her hand can go in some way about 12" was really nice, will have to get her to do it more now she's gone this far, though I thing my rubber fisting glove maybe "handy" as I was a little sore with a trace of blood, nothing I've not had with my very large butt plugs though, now she understands the kink factor, when you have your whole hand inside your partner.

Sounds amazing - and fun!!! Xxx

glittergirl [sign in to see picture]

Can i ask what is it you like does it actually feel good?? Thinking about it worried and thinking is it worth it would it ctualy be worth all the trying? Does it make you climax harder or anything? Im fisting curious lol 😂🙈

WeFCUKaLot [sign in to see picture]

What's the best position for fisting? Is it best to be on my back or doggy style?

Position, I found doggy style best for me receiving though bum cheeks resting on my wife's knees(raised up) me on my back also worked well and we could see each other and I could see just how far it went in, duck shape hand up to where your watch strap would be.
    As for feel I believe guys are far more into the overall "stretching" feeling, there's quite a 'rush' as it fully slips in, if the girls like a big toy then this certainly pushes the limit, then you have the in out feel.
    Kinky, seeing when you have your whole hand inside your loved one, something my wife now can understand with her hand in me.
    If you're interested try playing on your own I can do it to myself and have seen girls do it to themselves on the net, then if you enjoy the challenge get your partner to give a gentle helping hand?

Arthur George [sign in to see picture]

It looks and sounds very sexy indeed and would love to try it - giving and taking but as a single guy I am going to have to wait !!

Arthur George wrote:

It looks and sounds very sexy indeed and would love to try it - giving and taking but as a single guy I am going to have to wait !!

You could always try this;

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16785

or maybe this;

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18933

as long as you're used to taking something that large?

This; http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17540 is one to try as it goes from small(ish) to way more than you think you could handle, but I bet if you got one temptation would encourage you to push it way more than you'd have though you could go?

EngAz [sign in to see picture]

I'm very curious about this and would love to please the wife this way. She's just so uptight about everything. If she knew half of what's in my brain she'd be pretty shocked. However, in the end it's all about her is my goal.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.