Want it tomorrow? Order in the next ... for DPD Sunday Delivery
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. How old are you and is your sex life improving with age?

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Pinkilious wrote:

Lol how did you know it was Cosmo or was it just a great guess? And i hope it doesn't as i have a very high sex drive : )

Here's a tip. IGNORE EVERYTHING (not just bits) you read in Cosmo. Men don't find it funny if you play games with the relationship, we don't like being manipulated so you can afford a pair of shoes, random sex tips just for the sake of being random do not work they only give you back ache. etc...

TL posted this helpful link showing what crazy shit Cosmo posts:

http://pervocracy.blogspot.com/search/label/cosmocking

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Pinkilious wrote:

Lol how did you know it was Cosmo or was it just a great guess? And i hope it doesn't as i have a very high sex drive : )

Because Cosmo is the best at making women feel insecure. Don't read it!

There's a growing group of people who get quite ranty about Cosmo :P

Adx

lancsguy87 [sign in to see picture]

I've heard that women sexually peak in around 35, whereas men is more 18 - 21.

I'm hoping my sex life improves with age, at the minute I could have sex all day, whereas my OH isn't all that interested. I'm hoping that she catches up with me, then again - I'd have to wait 13 years till she peaked!!!

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

I'm 19 and my OH is my first sexual partner.
    When we first got together, we were having sex quite a lot, at least 3 times a day. Now we do around 3-4 times a week this is partly due to working different shifts and not having our own house.

I dont think thats a bad amount.

Sex is still fantastic and we are exploring sexual tastes a lot.

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

When we first got together, we were having sex quite a lot, at least 3 times a day. Now we do around 3-4 times a week this is partly due to working different shifts and not having our own house.

I was the same with my OH, maybe twice a day we used to do it, I worked fulltime and she was as student at the time!

Now we are down to twice a week. Do you think work has a big impact?

We are getting our own place 2 weeks today also, I'm hoping this will see us having more opportunity to have sex, and not worrying about making too much noise!

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

lancsguy87 wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

I was the same with my OH, maybe twice a day we used to do it, I worked fulltime and she was as student at the time!

We are getting our own place 2 weeks today also, I'm hoping this will see us having more opportunity to have sex, and not worrying about making too much noise!

We live together but with my family so it makes it harder as we dont get a lot of time alone together.

Work has made more of an impact on him, hes doing very short shifts that are mostly 6-9 in the morning and 7-10 or 11 at night. So he's up early and awake late. After he comes in he needs to eat so it gets getting towards midnight before he goes to bed and has to be up at 5 so we dont often get to do things.

I work nights which doesnt help either. When he is awake, I am asleep etc.

When we live alone it will be a lot easier.

pyjamaparty [sign in to see picture]

Well as a randy rampant teenager my sex life was fab!

Deteriorated over the years with my husband. To nearly nothing!

Which is one of the reasons why we have separated.

I need lots of sex, and am now getting it!

The quality and quantity of the sex is improving rapidly with age!

yum!

mac8391 [sign in to see picture]

Im 27 and my OH is 24 and i have to say our sex life is getting better and better. As for mens sexual peek dropping after 21 my has stayed at the same level since i was about 18 lol

WandA [sign in to see picture]

lancsguy87 wrote:

The ability working and sproglets have to kill sex for so many people scares me a little actually....

WandA wrote:

lancsguy87 wrote:

The ability working and sproglets have to kill sex for so many people scares me a little actually....

Definitely...

When I worked fulltime, it really didn't affect me. Sex is important to me within a relationship, and I absolutely love putting a big smile on my OH's face (much more so than actually getting any pleasure myself).

Since she started working full time, things have dwindled and I'm worried that its going to become a problem. I really hope things change when we get our own place!

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

I'm having a very slow day today, so I thought I'd trawl about through the older threads, and this one popped out at me. I'm just wondering for the ladies who have found their sex drive has increased over time, how and when it happened? Was it a gradual thing, or was it like a switch turned on one day?

occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]

toycar69 wrote:

I'm having a very slow day today, so I thought I'd trawl about through the older threads, and this one popped out at me. I'm just wondering for the ladies who have found their sex drive has increased over time, how and when it happened? Was it a gradual thing, or was it like a switch turned on one day?

I have always had a pretty high sex drive but it has really increased with my current guy. I think the attraction, compatability and general happiness with him is what adds to the increased horniness... :)

Kooky [sign in to see picture]

toycar69 wrote:

I've always loved sex, but when I hit 40 it simply got better and better. I'm almost 48 now and my OH, who is 55, calls me insatiable - which is pretty true. Our sex life is excellent though and we tend to have sex every other day, although the fact that I'm still unemployed could contribute to that as I love an early night when working.

I have recently started doing things that I would never have done before and am much more adventurous than ever which my OH loves.

chels18 [sign in to see picture]

im only 23 but but sex like is a lot better than when I was having sex between 14 - 20.... infact, my sex life is better this year than any year before!!

maccess [sign in to see picture]

see my sex drive has just keept going up and up as i have got older, i still feel like i was 18 sexually but with loads of experience. even my wife who is 16 years younger than me can not keep up with my demands although see does enjoy it. I think over the years i have become an addict!

SweetHoneyBee [sign in to see picture]

I'd like my sex life to improve it has been very boring over the last 4 or 5 months - I've got fed up of making the first move ALL the time and then it being always in bed and at night. Is this what being married is all about?

Time to do something about it methinks ....... but what to do is the main thing.

:-/

SHB

jay1984 [sign in to see picture]

SweetHoneyBee wrote:

I'd like my sex life to improve it has been very boring over the last 4 or 5 months - I've got fed up of making the first move ALL the time and then it being always in bed and at night. Is this what being married is all about?

Time to do something about it methinks ....... but what to do is the main thing.

SHB

;) x

occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]

maccess wrote:

see my sex drive has just keept going up and up as i have got older, i still feel like i was 18 sexually but with loads of experience. even my wife who is 16 years younger than me can not keep up with my demands although see does enjoy it. I think over the years i have become an addict!

Me and the OH are both equally horny and I've never been so thankful, we have been guilty of having sex until we're red raw!!! hahaha

occhiverdi wrote:

maccess wrote:

Me and the OH are both equally horny and I've never been so thankful, we have been guilty of having sex until we're red raw!!! hahaha

must be great, even if you are sore.... it must be good not to feel like you want more all the time!

SweetHoneyBee wrote:

SHB

next time you do lunch serve yourself up to him.... i am sure he will respond

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.