• How old are you and is your sex life improving with age?

tronic [sign in to see picture]

I'm 31 and is it getting better as I get older? - yes and no.

Life throws curve balls every so often and in dodging them over the last few years things have been a bit 'hilly' but overall yeah I feel much more sexually at peace with myself now than I did at gangly 18 when I finally had my first go!

There's still some difficulties between me and OH with our libido being all out of whack, but I have discovered several ways to release the tension without having to pester her! ;-)

I'm optimistic that the progress graph can return to the upward trend in the next year and then we will really be cooking with gas. :D That all sounded much less romantic than it is in my head.. :)

sxe_couple21 [sign in to see picture]

I'm 24 going on 25, she's 25. We've been together nearly 7 years now and I think its that which makes the sex get better and better.

horny husband [sign in to see picture]

i am 59 my wife 58 our sex life is as good now as it was 40 years ago when we married,we have tried most things using toys,friut and other house-hold items to pleasure the wife also 3somes and she as had other men and women,and at 58 still gets chatted up in pubs,and she looks sexy in her mini skirts and high heels,age is just a number if you enjoy what you do dont let people put you off by saying your too old.

HoneyBeeLamb [sign in to see picture]

im 22 3/4 and have been sexually active since 15 1/2 yeah, i was bad, and thought i was in love. but no regrets as i have now found someone that makes me feel so good about myself. and that makes the sex brilliant. now im hoping we'll start to experiment a bit more.

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

I'm 41 now and my OH was 48 this month. It's getting better as time moves forward, absolutely. It's all good fun! Long may it continue. SG x

Muz333 [sign in to see picture]

I'm only 19 so I can't really say but with my current partner things have been much better and I believe it's really just down to being at ease, comfort and both keeping open minds. Perhaps age takes part of it but I think it probably just comes down to when you find yourself.

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Spot on Muz!

CurlyCpl [sign in to see picture]

I'm not sure whether it's age or simply increase in confidence or knowledge of OH's tastes (I'm 29 btw). However I've found that sex has improved over the years I've been with CCW, and is much better now than when we first met (5years ish).

Have to say that our sex lives have also taken a big jump since discovering LH and spending far too much on toys and restraints

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Muz333 wrote:

I'm only 19 so I can't really say but with my current partner things have been much better and I believe it's really just down to being at ease, comfort and both keeping open minds. Perhaps age takes part of it but I think it probably just comes down to when you find yourself.

Absolutely agree!

I'm the luckiest girl in the world having found a partner who suits me perfectly, young (together at 15 and 16, now 20 and 21).

Communication, being comfortable with what you like and don't like, being open minded and confident are all attributes that people tend to associate with being older, but if you have those qualities when you're young - well the result is an amazing sex life and a lot to look forward too :P I'm lucky WandA has all those qualities!

Ax

Little Lady [sign in to see picture]

I'm 20 and sex has definatly improved as I have got older, especially with my boyfriend. We've just tried different things together and if we have liked then we have carried on doing it. =D

The first person I was with was horrible!

wenchiepie [sign in to see picture]

i'm feeling proper young right now, i'm just 18 (but i'm 19 in like 3 months) but i only became sexually active 3 months ago, so i'm still quite new to sex and relationships and all that jazz.... so my sex life hasn't had much time to improve, but its pretty good atm, i just lack confidence to try things sometimes but i guess that will come with time and more experience with my OH

WandA [sign in to see picture]

wenchiepie wrote:

i'm feeling proper young right now, i'm just 18 (but i'm 19 in like 3 months) but i only became sexually active 3 months ago, so i'm still quite new to sex and relationships and all that jazz.... so my sex life hasn't had much time to improve, but its pretty good atm, i just lack confidence to try things sometimes but i guess that will come with time and more experience with my OH

I'm only 21 myself but have been with my partner for 5 years, we've learnt tons in quite a short period! The best things to improve your sexual confidence in my opinion are self lovin' and a caring respectful partner you can communicate well with. Enjoy your self discovery!

wenchiepie [sign in to see picture]

lol self loving never came easy for me, took me like 2 months to feel happy changing in front of him haha even though he'd seen me naked a billion times....hes a good guy, communication is going well, although i'm still getting used to the fact that i can share my innermost thoughts and insecurities with someone, never had that before.....i'm enjoying the self discovery though hehe its good fun!

Enjoy yourself WP!

Enjoy yourself WP!

Poggle [sign in to see picture]

I have found it has improved. I'm almost 39 and found that over the years, sex is longer and more fulfilling for both me and a partner. She said I was like fine wine - improved with age! Getting into BDSM and the use of toys just gives a better experience.

Bonky Brendan [sign in to see picture]

me and my OH are in our late 30s, and I used to get really frustrated, as until recently my OH would only cum if I was inside her, and she had a particular technique to rub her clit to get herself off whilst we were at it... so it was good, but a bit one dimensional. Also, she was never too fond of giving me a BJ, only if she was really in the mood. Roll on some children, and life getting back to normal, and now... well last night I brought her off with just my fingers, and boy did she erupt, and she then leapt on me and sucked me off like a good un, all unprompted.

So most definitely getting better with age!

Bonky Brendan [sign in to see picture]

me and my OH are in our late 30s, and I used to get really frustrated, as until recently my OH would only cum if I was inside her, and she had a particular technique to rub her clit to get herself off whilst we were at it... so it was good, but a bit one dimensional. Also, she was never too fond of giving me a BJ, only if she was really in the mood. Roll on some children, and life getting back to normal, and now... well last night I brought her off with just my fingers, and boy did she erupt, and she then leapt on me and sucked me off like a good un, all unprompted.

So most definitely getting better with age!

toxycat [sign in to see picture]

I have to say sex for me has never been better...im in my thirties...my sex drive is through the roof....iv been with my oh over 10 years......and the sex is the best its ever been. Im completely at ease with my sexuality and have always been willing to try new things..we are constantly looking at things to spice things up.....and im happy to do anything whether it be dressing up, parading in sexy undies for him, playing with toys...........we are having sex pretty much most days......so all in all im a pretty damn happy girlie!!!!

I find we also talk more openly now...we've discovered things we never knew about each other sexually......which is great....i feel now im not afraid to tell him what i like, what turns me on.....and he loves that!!

havingmycake [sign in to see picture]

OMG, I feel so OLD reading some of those replies ;P

My libido went into overdrive at about 41. I think it's when our hormones start to become unbalanced and testosterone gets into the driving seat. Now that Im 49, things have evened out a lot but, because I don't see Ruf (my toyboy of 43) very often, when we are together we do tend to go at it hammer and tongs. I don't think we are quite as rampant as we were four years ago but we still have a lot of quantity and the quality has definitely improved.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.