• How old are you and is your sex life improving with age?

Thunderpuss [sign in to see picture]

Sex definately gets better as you get older, i can vouch for that, but trouble is i am wanting more, and now i have toys to play with...... :-)

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Lol WandA! I'll check her wishlist! :-s

fluffykitty [sign in to see picture]

well, after reading some of these replies I'm certainly looking forward to getting older

I am 25, 26 in July and sex was great when I first started almost 10 years ago, was with my first partner 3 years and we explored alot. It did take a turn for the worse when he left me, my confidence was knocked and my next relationship was with someone who even kissing was new.. he was 2 years older, so our time together unfortunatly ended up feeling awkward rather than exciting. There has been a few more over the years, with some right awfuls in there which knocked my confidence and libido off the face of the earth.

With my current and hopefully forever OH now, once again I managed to find myself a virgin, he is 3 years younger than me. We have been together almost 2 and half years. Sex isnt too great but the connection between us mentally is. He has been super patient through my libido problems. And now we are getting back into the swing of things sex wise.

so my sex life did deminish with age but that was most due to the relationships I was in. Can only go up from here!

oops, sorry for the lengthy reply..

Good post LL! Lengthy is good :-) educational. SG69 x

sorry i meant fluffy! Apologies. :-s

fluffykitty [sign in to see picture]

it seems alot of people here recommend sex aged 40 onwards.. hmm ive got 15 years, thats alot of playing time! hopefully I will have managed solo O's by then. Gets me excited just thinking of how good it could get again

SuziQ [sign in to see picture]

I'm 49 and things have never been better, more adventurous, exciting and often!

Went through a bit of a dark time about a year ago when I went off sex completely due to rampaging hormones and could not imagine ever wanting to do it again...

alohaha [sign in to see picture]

I'm 18 and my sex life is immense with the man I'm in love with :)

queen of ohh yes!!! [sign in to see picture]

I'm 29 nearly 30 and have just started having the most amazing into everything sex with a new partner!! It has all been a bit boring until now from when I was 16 but now I have more sexual confidence and with my body too the sky is the limit! Bring on age if sex just gets better and better!!!

Puppies77 [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

I would prefer to say with time....

Age is irrelevant, plenty of people have amazing sex at 20 others at 69, I guess its when you begin to relax properly, experiment and become comfortable enough, I feel I have a head start with AdnaW, she pays attention and enjoys experimenting. Some people take time to find a sexually compatible person and their age doesn't matter.

I agree with you wanda. I been with my OH for 10 years next month and in that time we have grown older, wiser and more confident. This means that we discuss what we want and need emotionally and sexually without worrying the other is gona run for the hills lol.

I hope we will still have a healthy and maybe even still a bit kinky sex life when were past our 60's. I think i'll have ti invest in a swing to help with the old bones.....lets just hope we don't kick the bucket while at it.

swingcouple [sign in to see picture]

Both in our 50s now... we have always been highly sexed which caused problems with our previous marriages, sex was not very important to either of our previous partners, and eventually became very routine and predictable - same day, same time, same positions, no fun! We both sought extra-marital experiences - affairs, one-night-stands, and he had a mistress for a while. Both marriages broke up eventually.

After being single (and free!) for a while we met up, discovered we were both very keen on sex and moved in together. Not long afterwards we started swinging and it has now become a very pleasant and essential part of our lives. It has made us even closer and we got married 3 years ago and are very happy. We both really need sexual variety and we are both honest enough to admit that we enjoy sex with other people, as well as together, so we get all this by swinging. No more need for hidden affairs and so on, and no jealousy - it's a bit unusual watching your partner cumming with somebody else the first time, but it's only sex after all, there to be enjoyed so why not include others in your fun?

We've tried all combinations from 3somes to large orgies, in locations from clubs, hotels, caravans, beaches, swimming pools etc and all are great - but we love home 4somes best, where we have another couple around (or go to their home) get nude together on the same bed and just have fun. We've met some lovely people who are now good friends as well as fuck-buddies, and we're well into the local swinging circuit. There are more swingers around that you might think!

We both had some teen and twenty groupsex experiences before our first marriages, but we're a lot more confident and at ease with our sexuality these day. So, yes, our sex life has definitely improved with age, and we intend to keep on swinging as long as we're both fit and happy with the lifestyle! We know some swingers in their mid 60s still going strong and enjoying themselves.

*Emma* [sign in to see picture]

Im 24 and im defo with my best lover yet, sex life is the best it has ever been and im deeply in love

Jonno [sign in to see picture]

19, and only been having sex since last june! lol so yes it is getting better!

crayola [sign in to see picture]

22 and dear god yes.

I think your first sexual partner will always be good at the time, but look back was very very tame. Personally my second introduced me to toys, and my current (hopefully final!) introduced me to sex that lasts longer that 15 minutes, so I'd say that's a score!

Dino [sign in to see picture]

37 this year and got to be honest sex life dipping a little after nearly 10 years together. Need to spice it up a bit-any suggestions? Im pretty open but wife needs convincing!

mesha [sign in to see picture]

im nearly 30 and i feel the sexiest i've ever felt. Have an amazing sex life with the OH, helps he's 5 years younger, but everything just seems right now. Hope it stays like this forever

ValleyBoyo1980 [sign in to see picture]

Well I have just turned 30 and basically recently come out of a long term relationship where the sex was good but I always seemed to do all the work.

I have started a new relationship where the sex is a million times better and I am experiencing so many new things. That is probably more bacause my new partner is much more giving and adventurous than my age though. I actually find it hard to believe that I have gone this far through life without trying some of the things I have recently.

For the first time I have given anal sex as well as getting more oral sex than ever before. The most amazing thing is that every time we have sex it just gets better and better.

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

ValleyBoyo1980 wrote:

Well I have just turned 30 and basically recently come out of a long term relationship where the sex was good but I always seemed to do all the work.

I have started a new relationship where the sex is a million times better and I am experiencing so many new things. That is probably more bacause my new partner is much more giving and adventurous than my age though. I actually find it hard to believe that I have gone this far through life without trying some of the things I have recently.

For the first time I have given anal sex as well as getting more oral sex than ever before. The most amazing thing is that every time we have sex it just gets better and better.

Awwwww, I have to agree that rather than anything to do with my age (of 28), my sex life has got amazingly better because of my partner. I have only had 3 relationships and on my second I thought the sex was great.... how wrong was I. My partner now is so attentive to me and I find that everything we do feels just so amazing. I had never experianced multi orgasms or vaginal for that matter but now its the most fantastic ride I never want to get off.

If sex keeps getting better the older u get my Oh and I are just not going to find the hours in the day to do anything else but have sex!

SuggestiveTendency [sign in to see picture]

I'll be 21 this year and I've been active since I was 16. I definitely think my sex life has improved. More with my own mentality than quality (although that has improved). I'm certainly open to alot more now and allow my own natural desires to play more of a role in my sex life. A definite improvement is my stamina which has rocketed since 16.

I think also my current relationship is more about sharing and exploring. My first few relationships I did alot of work and while i came often my own desires were rarely catered for even if I discussed them with a partner. My OH is younger than me and her curious nature is excellent as it means we share so much which I was closed off to when I was younger.

bigbrownblowjobeyes [sign in to see picture]

I'm still a young 'un (28 this year - that's still young, right? )

But, yes, the last 18 months my sex life has improved dramatically. That said, that's also about the time I got with my OH (ex and I were not all that compatible sexually - he's far more 'nilla than I) so it's hard to say if it's age related or not. I am geting more comfortable with my desires and more 'far out' fantasies though and I think maturity has helped that.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.