FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. How old are you and is your sex life improving with age?

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Sassy Saz wrote:

I was 40 in June and haven't been with anyone for almost 3 years!!! Once I hit 40, I started to listen to what my body and head were telling me and from then until last week I resisted most of what it told me.

I received my first order from LH today and WOW. What a lot I'd been missing out on. Found a M/F couple on-line, had my first no cams cyber-sex and body rippling orgasms. Can't tell you how good I feel, cos I'm still not sure myself. I just know I feel utterly amazing. I was living my dream through the airwaves with the help of LH and next week I get to meet them to live the dream for real. Time to be meeeeeeeeeee

40 and looking good there Sassy

Glad you feel so good about yourself and I do hope your meeting goes well but stay safe girl!

Can I just say that my sex life is getting better by the month, well that's how it feels!

SG69 x

Columbus [sign in to see picture]

Ooo, Sassy - exciting!!!

balderick24 [sign in to see picture]

I am 36 OH os 37 and i have gotta say the lasy 6 years or so the sex has been amazong

we are trying so many nes things and nenjoying every minute

sex is like a good wime it does get better with ages

xx

cj1972 [sign in to see picture]

I'm 37 and ten years ago my sexual imagination and preferences for what turned me on was very 'narrow' compared to how it is now, I did not open those doors till I was nearly thirty and as a result of wanting to experiment and descover and meeting the right partners, I have a very broad mind and see intimacy and pleasure as an area where theres always room for constant growth and learning, I'm much more open minded and have a wider range of things I enjoy so for me its definitey improved as the years havegone on, I hope it carries on improving forever.

Elcano [sign in to see picture]

I'm 36 and the OH is 31. I can honestly say that the sex we have is the best I have ever experienced on every level - probably as much to do with being truly in love with her as much as for her skill in pleasuring me, although I should say the best thing for me is bringing her to orgasm! Add to that that she's gorgeous and we are able to experiment with things we have not done before and it all leads to a fantastic time!

Sounds great! lol 'Elcano' is my OH

Elcano wrote:

I'm 36 and the OH is 31. I can honestly say that the sex we have is the best I have ever experienced on every level - probably as much to do with being truly in love with her as much as for her skill in pleasuring me, although I should say the best thing for me is bringing her to orgasm! Add to that that she's gorgeous and we are able to experiment with things we have not done before and it all leads to a fantastic time!

Hello Elcano you lucky git! and welcome to the forum fella. Hope you like it around here dude!

SG69

Elcano [sign in to see picture]

Pleased to meet you SG and many thanks for the welcome!

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Got a question for you all......

Those who say sex is better with age, is this down to the person you're now with being different to your partner in your youth? Or is it more down to a change in confidence, openness, experimentalness, etc.? Or something different?

Ax

JayGee [sign in to see picture]

Greetings to "Mister Columbo" aka Elcano - welcome to the forums xxx

AdnaW - my partner is my partner from my youth - I think it's a mixture of just being open to trying new things, becoming more at ease with who we are and not worrying about what we look like but instead how it feels

JayGee wrote:

Greetings to "Mister Columbo" aka Elcano - welcome to the forums xxx

AdnaW - my partner is my partner from my youth - I think it's a mixture of just being open to trying new things, becoming more at ease with who we are and not worrying about what we look like but instead how it feels

You see that's exactly what I'm interested in....me and WandA have been together since I was 15 and I'm pretty sure we'll still be together when I'm 55 but although I was insecure when we met, I'm pretty confident now (although still working on it), we're really open and experimental....these seem to be the things that people say contribute to their sex life improving so I'm interested to see if mine and WandA's does improve or whether it just becomes different .

Ax

AdnaW - I wish you and WandA a long and happy life together . I feel that from the first teenage fumblings, through all lives ups and downs, if you have kids or not, your lives, both sexual and otherwise, will always be different - but its up to you both to make that effort to ensure that things grow and improve.

As aag posted on her blog a few weeks ago -

http://aagblog.com/2009/11/17/i-want-to-do-this-someday/

JayGee wrote:

AdnaW - I wish you and WandA a long and happy life together . I feel that from the first teenage fumblings, through all lives ups and downs, if you have kids or not, your lives, both sexual and otherwise, will always be different - but its up to you both to make that effort to ensure that things grow and improve.

As aag posted on her blog a few weeks ago -

http://aagblog.com/2009/11/17/i-want-to-do-this-someday/

Thank you . I really agree, sex lives change regularly, but I'd like to think that we already have the tools to make our sex life wonderful - and the desire to maintain the wonderfulness!

That aag post is really lovely, made me smile!

Ax

Hiya AdnaW :-) In my situation, my sex life has improved with age as I've learnt about how my body works and I can control it more than when I was younger ie, stamina! Lol. But for me I was with the wrong person for many years and now I do believe I've found my soulmate. You know when you feel that you connect on an almost spiritual level? People laugh when I say that but I couldn't describe it any other way girl. So I would say it's a combination of experience, the right person and learning to love yourself. If you've found the right person 1st time, you're very lucky indeed so grasp it with both hands, no not that you rude girl! ;-) SG69 x

Wise words SG and beautifully put.

I think it is possible to have lots of soulmates - it's not funny at all but magical when you find someone you just feel you were meant to meet

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Hiya AdnaW :-) In my situation, my sex life has improved with age as I've learnt about how my body works and I can control it more than when I was younger ie, stamina! Lol. But for me I was with the wrong person for many years and now I do believe I've found my soulmate. You know when you feel that you connect on an almost spiritual level? People laugh when I say that but I couldn't describe it any other way girl. So I would say it's a combination of experience, the right person and learning to love yourself. If you've found the right person 1st time, you're very lucky indeed so grasp it with both hands, no not that you rude girl! ;-) SG69 x

Thanks SG, lovely answer to my question .....and yes I'm very lucky, to understand "connecting on a spirtual level" the first time round is amazing and I couldn't be more grateful!

JayGee wrote:

Wise words SG and beautifully put.

I think it is possible to have lots of soulmates - it's not funny at all but magical when you find someone you just feel you were meant to meet

I get this completely....me and WandA lived 100 miles apart, and spoke by pure chance on one random day (the day of live 8) back in 2005, we so easily could never have met, but we really are ideal for each other!

Very interesting answers to my question - anyone else? I'm nosey, but I really find the way relationships change with time, yet some how stay the same as well, fascinating!

Ax

Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]

AdnaW wrote:

Got a question for you all......

Those who say sex is better with age, is this down to the person you're now with being different to your partner in your youth? Or is it more down to a change in confidence, openness, experimentalness, etc.? Or something different?

I think that in my case, pretty much everything to do with my ability to interact with other human beings (including but not limited to sex) is millions better for me now mostly because of improving my ability to

• identify my feelings and my needs explicitly and specifically
    • specify my feelings and my needs explicitly and specifically
    • recognise the extent and limits of my responsibility
    • recognise what I can and cannot do
    • focus on more desirable outcomes
    • set and keep my own boundaries and limits
    • respect myself, and therefore others

For me those skills are almost nothing to do with my partners, except that my choices of partner and limits with them have improved as a result of being able to make more useful and beneficial choices overall. :)

juicyjuliett [sign in to see picture]

Well I'm 32 and in a fairly new relationship my partner is 47 today, alli can say is sex is def better as you get older, and also much better with someone you love and trust.... ordered a few bits from here we are on a new sexual adventure together ;o)

Hi JuicyJuliett - I joined recently too and am in a similar position to you. I've been with my OH 20 months so it's not *that* new a relationship but since I got with him I feel like I'm expanding my sexual horizons - and I think he feels that way too. I'm 31 and he's 36. Have fun with your purchases

Honeytongue [sign in to see picture]

Hi. I'm 38 and my OH is 46. My sex life and sex drive has increased over the last few years. Don't know what it's down to but I'm certainly very very grateful.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.