• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Hearing your neighbours having sex... Turn on or turn off?!

Hutch013 [sign in to see picture]

Doesn't bother me if we're heard :)

Antti67 [sign in to see picture]

We have no neighbors but we are not that noisy when we are making love.

RubyDarling [sign in to see picture]

It has only ever happened to me once, I was living in a student residence and I heard a girl moaning somewhere in the building The place was usually quiet as the walls were soundproof but this was a summer afternoon and I think everybody had their windows open... No idea who she was but hearing her did turn me on, I was missing my boyfriend a lot at this time as he was working far away and I ended up masturbating while listening to her.

lace21 [sign in to see picture]

The walls in our house are thin added to the fact our neighbours are noisy in general. We have often heard them during sex which is often unpleasant but luckily lasts only a few minutes! On a few occasions though we have found after us having sex (and I can be very vocal) they have then started having sex so kind of ruins the moment and makes us wonder if they like to hear us having sex! Thankfully we have now moved bedrooms due to children so no longer hear them!

Mr-Mrs-Sexy [sign in to see picture]

Its only happened once when in a city centre flat and i think we both got a little turned on.

BigishBen [sign in to see picture]

Turn off, only because he's a 70 year old man who has nothing nice to say to anyone and has been nothing but awkward to us since we moved in........

NovacaineDoll [sign in to see picture]

HUGE turn on, can never resist a listen and a little bit of playtime!

I hope it's a turn on for my neighbours too.. My girl and I can never seem to help being loud. Plus I find the idea of someone else getting turned on by us pretty sexy!

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

Iv only ever really heard people in tents at festivals and the last time it was just a lot of slappy sounds with a groan at the end, which wasn't that nice being so close ha.
    My neighbors are too old for all the banging but I'm sure thy have heard us a few times which doesn't bother me. It's kinda hot letting the world to know I'm making my sub happy!

MrH_Sweetgirl [sign in to see picture]

Never really heard the neighbours due to location of bedroom, however have heard our eldest child (23yo) when he was back from uni. Not a turn on !!!!

Curvy Cleo [sign in to see picture]

Never happened to me but I think it would be a massive turn on

Fujiyamamama [sign in to see picture]

Never happened, they're nice enough but I don't think it would turn me on.

Ragnar Lodbrok [sign in to see picture]

Whilst staying in a Nottingham hotel recently, our neighbours arrived back at their room late on after we had retired to bed. It wasn't long before we were able to hear, quite clearly, every word in their conversation. Soon after they treated us to what was the sexiest "radio" show we'll ever hear. Our neighbours' dialogue, coupled by all the associated sound effects, was sufficient to turn both me and my OH on. Soon we were able to treat our neighbours to our own "show" and my wife didn't hold back with her "sound effects"!!
    The night was filled with the squeals of ecstasy and screams of organic delight. What the guests in adjoining rooms to ours and our neighbours' room must have thought, I'm not sure.
    Breakfast time was very interesting as we tried to guess which of the six young couples had treated us to their lengthy sex session. I guess they were doing the same.
    Fortunately, we live in a detached house. This allows us the option of using every room in the house for our love-making whilst giving my wife the freedom to express herself during her states of orgasm :)
    We previously lived in a maisonette and were conscious that our three sets of (older) neighbours could hear us whilst we were making out. My wife isn't the quietest lady when she is approaching orgasm!

Addh [sign in to see picture]

Doesn't happen often now as I think our neighbours have switched bedrooms (don't know if it's anything to do with us). But we both found it a turn on.

rg100 [sign in to see picture]

This is great. Occassional hear my mid-30's very attractive neighbour having sex with her husband during the daytime (they have young children so assume they take the opportunity while they're at school) - love it.

Also stayed in a hotel in vegas and about 3am the people in the next room came back. Was an incredibly vocal display...from not just one, but two couples in the same room. Safe to say me and the OH became quickly turned on and had a great session ourselves.

Aims85 [sign in to see picture]

We used to hear our old neighbours... Not a turn on as some very weird noises haha... Can't hear these ones, pretty sure they hear us though 😜

BigInBerks [sign in to see picture]

Live in a street of detached houses, so not a problem. We're kid free this weekend so the Mrs has asked to go to town to stay in a hotel. We are both exhibitionists so love to be heard.

Our local town has many international businesses and hotels, so a room in a posh hotel is £100.

Mature lovers 62 [sign in to see picture]

To be honest I have never herd them , the only time I herd a couple make love is on holiday.

Scoob [sign in to see picture]

Mature lovers 62 wrote:

To be honest I have never herd them , the only time I herd a couple make love is on holiday.

Was it a turn on or turn off?
    Tazzy84red [sign in to see picture]

Total turn off if u see who I live next door to 🙈

I bumped into 1 of my neighbours while out in a pub and he loved telling me he often hears me and hubby at it and we really good for it lol

teacake [sign in to see picture]

Yea i use to but not since i moved, before we moved my neighbour was single but sure heard alot of moaning.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.