• I know it's all I seem to talk about and there's tonnes of threads but...

Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]

How am I meant to know if I've gushed? Hope this isn't too graphic but need to say to find out. Was cam chatting mr sexy again and again his phone gave up (we got twice the amount of time than last time though! Still angry it cut out he is too he can't believe it) anyway I waited and after an hour it was obvious he wasn't gonna be back any time soon so I took matters into my own hands...

Went to take a picture of down there to send to him and well it didn't look right but I can only guess my clit had swollen in pleasure? (This does happen doesn't it? I'm like 99.99% sure it does) so I decided against it just in case because it certainly didn't look particularly attractive. Got more wet than I already was and for the first time ever my vibe was able to go all the way in like I swear I nearly lost it! 😳 Carried on with my merry way and felt an orgasm like never before and then I could feel a build up and a few moments later I had a peek and there was white around there then another few moments later liquid and a lot of it! Odourless and kinda sticky but also colourless (no white at all) it was kinda on and off like pulsing. Felt thick yet totally different to peeing. I don't know whether I did or not because most people say oh it's usually white mine wasn't at all.

Damn Mr Sexy got me going good! We didn't even get to finish on cam again because of his blooming phone. He said he needs to come to me and yeah maybe lose my virginity 😏😉

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.