• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. lets talk about Cock rings ladys join in aswell.

[suspended user]

suspended user

JamesH wrote:

Sorry, Ozz, didn't want to get you excited there - was just trying to be descriptive! However, OH says that my racing leathers are enhanced now with me wearing a ring all the time - she has to give me a good seeing to before I get them off some evenings... Fortunately my OH is a biker too and nothing beats a quick one in leathers out in the countryside... Helps work off those pasties!

OMF! Phew!!! A quick tip JamesH! stop them them bloody pasties!!! :)

JamesH [sign in to see picture]

Ha, Ozz. Infact, been off working some of those pasties off this afternoon. OH wanted to see how fast - and deep - I could go with my ring now deffo part of me. Answer very and very! If only I'd known the different a bit of metal would make years ago...

[suspended user]

suspended user

JamesH wrote:

Ha, Ozz. Infact, been off working some of those pasties off this afternoon. OH wanted to see how fast - and deep - I could go with my ring now deffo part of me. Answer very and very! If only I'd known the different a bit of metal would make years ago...

haha! keep doing that!! lol

Must be six months now since my glans ring has been part of me - and loved every minute. Deffo think it's improved the shape of my penis - woth a more flared head. Sex remains better and more frequent than ever so, I'd recommend it to all guys out there to give it a try - especially if you are looking for a new year resolution.

[suspended user]

suspended user

JamesH wrote:

Must be six months now since my glans ring has been part of me - and loved every minute. Deffo think it's improved the shape of my penis - woth a more flared head. Sex remains better and more frequent than ever so, I'd recommend it to all guys out there to give it a try - especially if you are looking for a new year resolution.

I just want to know is this you in your Avi?

Bit of a selfie as I couldn ask my OH to take a photo of me incase she discovered whre it was posted!

[suspended user]

suspended user

So it is! cool! at last and yes very nice too! mmm leather! I can smell it from here ha ha

Getting a bit worn now that set, but is a good fit. Now getting extra wear in certain placed too!

[suspended user]

suspended user

I'm sure it is! Comfy though I would expect!

Only problem these days is that with a glans ring you can't go commando - too much risk of rubbing and I often have to fit a condom to keep the suit dry if I'm on a promise...

[suspended user]

suspended user

Oh no! you don't want chaffe there..ouch! and ohh

Right catch you round, I'm off out. C ya

Fozzbear [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33175 I want this one too start with metal!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25220 long term I want this one omg!!

Lone Ranger [sign in to see picture]

JamesH wrote:

Just to follow up the comments on glans rings (and partly repeating what I've mentioned on another thread) we've recently been converted to these. Infact they feel so good I wear a smaller one most of the day and a larger one when we're doing the business. Unlike a cock ring you can wear these for extended periods. The first time we used them I did use a condom in the fear that it would come off in the heat of the action, but no such fears. The ring quickly sits under the rim of your head and the ball gently pressed below.

It really does make the rim of your head flare and, along with that ball, OH absolutely loves it. Works really well riding her doggystyle when she screams for me to go harder. So, a great investment for that alone!

Might be my next purchase, but looks like one size fits all? assume it also keeps the foreskin pulled back?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.