• OH seems disinterested in some toys and trying kinkier sex

MrTsex [sign in to see picture]

Dont know how I get through those days I just kind of do! The OH tries her best but she thinks it's silly. She good really but she gets sick of it which I understand.

Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]

MrTsex wrote:

Dont know how I get through those days I just kind of do! The OH tries her best but she thinks it's silly. She good really but she gets sick of it which I understand.

Yeah, life goes on and all that, you just get on with it.

I think it's hard for people who haven't had a genuine issue with their mental health to empathise sometimes. Like it's just all in your head. I mean yeah, it is to an extent, but it impacts on everything else, so it's not like you want to feel so down! A bit like expecting someone with a broken leg to just walk on it!

But I can see that the people that are trying to be supportive would find it really hard when it seems like nothing they try to do to help seems to work. In those cases, I think they just need to be there quietly in the background and wait for you to reach out to them when you're ready.

haha, I sound like some kind of wannabe psychiatrist, but I do find mental health a really fascinating area.

As for the fun side of things, last night didn't quite work out...after getting myself in my sexy red crotchless pants with suspenders and stockings and a red bra, all under my dress I go down to watch some TV with OH. I teased him a bit, by bending over pretending to look for something on the coffee table, lol! We go to bed, and he's tired but willing to let me play with him. We try a new cock ring, but he is so tired it kind of goes flat, so then we just end up having a cuddle and then going to sleep.

He is going away this weekend, and I will be busy with the little one. Think some space will do us good, or at least I hope it does. As long as he doesn't come back even more tired than he already is!

MrTsex [sign in to see picture]

Well Luv bunny psychiatrist. Your right it's hard to understand something that's you have never felt yourself and from an outsiders perspective I agree it can seem silly. But to me and you it was and is very real.

As for you fun side of things. I bet the view was amazing! 😉 At least you had a snuggle 😏 I hope the space does some good for you too. Some couples need that. You never know he might come home and ravage you. Crotchless 😄 love it!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.