• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. OH seems disinterested in some toys and trying kinkier sex

charliemichelle [sign in to see picture]

well put

Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]

I accept that my kink is not necessarily his kink. I think overall I'm just more kink-y than him, but that's life we're all different. I would've been completely against any form of anal more than a couple of years ago, but I think I've broadened my outlook on things a lot.

MrTsex [sign in to see picture]

Luv bunny wrote:

I accept that my kink is not necessarily his kink. I think overall I'm just more kink-y than him, but that's life we're all different. I would've been completely against any form of anal more than a couple of years ago, but I think I've broadened my outlook on things a lot.

It will only work if he is up for it at the time. Just take it slow and respond to his reactions. If he is wow no way. You know not to push it but if you try and he let's you carry on and just fidgets a little then go with it. And people change so don't be too hard on yourself. I can tell you really care about him and what he wants too. You know him and what he will do for you and your love is by far the most beautiful thing you will ever share. I changed, I never thought I would take anything up there but now I'm looking for the next size up. Above all else just cherish each other and I'm sure you do already Hun.

charliemichelle wrote:

well put

;-)

I would just like to say you both seem like really wonderful and truly nice people and it's been truly nice chatting with you both. Charliemichelle and Luv bunny

Yeah, you all make good suggestions. Just get a bit frustrated with being this 'Stepford wives' woman, who is like the perfect mother and wife and all domesticated and stuff, when sometimes what I really want is for him to just haul me up on the dining table and screw me hard! 😈

Luv bunny wrote:

Yeah, you all make good suggestions. Just get a bit frustrated with being this 'Stepford wives' woman, who is like the perfect mother and wife and all domesticated and stuff, when sometimes what I really want is for him to just haul me up on the dining table and screw me hard! 😈

Wow. That's putting it simple. But I admire you for your honesty. I would love that too just to let loose and be dominated by my wife. For her just to let go of herself and do all she wants to me. I would let her do anything!

Luv bunny wrote:

Great minds think alike. I wish she would pound my ass with a strap on.

MrTsex wrote:

Luv bunny wrote:

Yeah, great minds eh? I would love to try a strap on, but OH was like NO!

He wouldn't even consider using it on me, with him inside me at the same time...

That's why I read so much erotic fiction, haha!

Luv bunny wrote:

MrTsex wrote:

Luv bunny wrote:

Yeah, great minds eh? I would love to try a strap on, but OH was like NO!

He wouldn't even consider using it on me, with him inside me at the same time...

That's why I read so much erotic fiction, haha!

I wish my wife thought that way. I love to satisfy my wife in any way possible. I noticed that the thought of two men inside her really turned her on so I bought a large realistic dildo the 7" 6.5" girth and used it on her whilst she gave me a bj and told her to pretend it was another man in her and she went wild. She loved it and because she loved it I did.

Now there's an idea! I have the Lovehoney basics 7" girthy realistic dildo...may have to try that in me whilst sucking him off. Takes a bit of warming up for me though. It's a bit of a beast!

Luv bunny wrote:

Now there's an idea! I have the Lovehoney basics 7" girthy realistic dildo...may have to try that in me whilst sucking him off. Takes a bit of warming up for me though. It's a bit of a beast!

I have that and use it on me! But got the next size up coming tomorrow. Can wait to try it out. Let him put it in you and let your thoughts run wild.

MrTsex wrote:

Luv bunny wrote:

I have that and use it on me! But got the next size up coming tomorrow. Can wait to try it out. Let him put it in you and let your thoughts run wild.
    If he won't say it just think it ;-)

I have the Glassvibrations textured tongue coming tomorrow or very soon after... So excited!

Gosh, can't believe you're going for the next size up in your ass! The 7" is girthy enough for me in my vagina, and I've given birth. So yeah, don't think I'm gonna go any girthier now...longer maybe 😈

U must be quite tight then! Birth didn't get you! I like to push my ass! The tongue sounds good. Let me know I may buy it. How long you thinking my next is 8.5" incertable. I can get the full length of the one you have. So need a challenge! >:) ;-)

Guess I must be tight-ish. Certainly don't get complaints from the OH in that area. My little one was 8 weeks prem, so she didn't fully stretch me as she could've done...as for length don't have a clue. Probably not more than 8.5" insertable though. Not sure I like having my cervix bumped!

Luv bunny wrote:

Guess I must be tight-ish. Certainly don't get complaints from the OH in that area. My little one was 8 weeks prem, so she didn't fully stretch me as she could've done...as for length don't have a clue. Probably not more than 8.5" insertable though. Not sure I like having my cervix bumped!

:-D have a look at my profile and look at the only black dildo that's 8.5". U should be able to handle it its 1/2" girthier but other than that it sounds perfect for you.

MrTsex wrote:

Luv bunny wrote:

:-D have a look at my profile and look at the only black dildo that's 8.5". U should be able to handle it its 1/2" girthier but other than that it sounds perfect for you.
    May be too big for your man to take!!!! My wife likes a large one! Just depends if you think you could manage another 1/2"!. But a beautiful dildo otherwise.

I couldn't find it on your profile, unless I'm being blind...but I think the 7" is big enough for me at the moment. Thanks for the recommendation.

I have the Adonis extender, which I like to use over a rabbit. Tried it on OH, but it was too tight for him, so can only use it over my toys...

I'm trying kegel balls more now to tone up the pelvic floor. They're good fun, and get me pretty wet.

I take it the OH is quite large if the extender doesn't fit? Do the kengel balls work. Wet is always good. What really gets you wet? I love oral and anal n my wife dressing up but she doesn't bother too much with dressing up? :-(

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.