£4.50 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. NURU Massage...

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Cheers fella! SG69

yasher [sign in to see picture]

Can anybody give me any more leads on getting hold of some of this stuff in the UK? Babyoil isn't really the way we want to go, and the bodyslime doesn't look right either.... No joy finding anything on Ebay as well, the pururun stuff sounds spot on, but the jlist website doesn't appear to be secure when it comes to ordering, so I'm wary of using my credit card on their site, anybody have any ideas on getting hold of it, or something very similar in the UK? Cheers

Hi Yasher and welcome to the forum dude. It is impossible to get hold of fella! I've searched till my eyes bled, this jlist pururun is the only viable alternative available. I think ladiesman(above) may have bought stuff from here with no probs, not sure though. I'm sure he'll comment on here when he sees this. SG69

LadiesMan [sign in to see picture]

you are correct SG :) jlist is fine - ive never had a problem ordering from them. you just have to keep an eye out for when pururun comes back in stock. The gunge is available on ebay - try searching for Natrosol. Its the same kind of slippery, but is quite hard not to get lumps in. Although i'm never patient enough to do what the instructions tell you!! :)

Nice one mate! I found the pururun on the site so i will order some soon! Thankyou fella! I'll let you know how it went via this thread LM. SG69

LadiesMan [sign in to see picture]

ah - sweet - enjoy dude!! I'm jelous - although i did have some fun in gelly baff the other day - it really isn't the same. :o(

yasher [sign in to see picture]

Cheers guys, thanks for the update - I found the stuff on jlist no problem, but the credit card payment page didn't appear to be secure when I was on there... anyway, I'll keep an eye on their site, and on the forum, look forward to hearing how you get on lol, gl

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.