99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Finishing up? (so to speak)

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

My OH text me last night and said he couldn't wait to see me and cum all over my face, have to say it got me ever so slightly excited.... especially cos he said it in a much more filthy way than that Roll on next week...

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

oh tronic you're not the only one who's throbbing now!! next week i will have been away for 3 weeks from my oh without any toys! i'm going stir crazy!!! have just sent my oh a text along the lines of yours MTC!

x

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

Ooh M&S, hope it doesn't frustrate you any more tho.... I love a good old sex text session, these LDR are rubbish.... Its a similar time since I saw my OH too, so I feel your pain, altho luckily I have a full range of toys available to me, am falling in love with my Ice Scream, haha!

Am going to pack my bag soon for seeing him next week, a few toys, lingerie, stockings and some awesome fcuk me shoes, can't wait then when I see him apparently he plans to 'finish up' in so many places we'll be at it for hours, haha!

WandA [sign in to see picture]

LadiesMan wrote:

my OH and I were at our Anti-Natal class the other day, and was told that a certain hormone in semen was good for something to do with birthing the baby, so I'm looking forward to when its due - its going to be a great few weeks, when hopefully she'll gobble it all up!! :)

Apparently some research has shown swallowing semen during pregnancy reduces the risk of miscarriage. Great! Basically the theory goes it allows her body to get used to your invasive little bastards!

UBM4 [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

LadiesMan wrote:

my OH and I were at our Anti-Natal class the other day, and was told that a certain hormone in semen was good for something to do with birthing the baby, so I'm looking forward to when its due - its going to be a great few weeks, when hopefully she'll gobble it all up!! :)

Apparently some research has shown swallowing semen during pregnancy reduces the risk of miscarriage. Great! Basically the theory goes it allows her body to get used to your invasive little bastards!

I bet a bloke published that paper!

Found this and thought i'd get it a gentle hoof. My little babyh used to not be into facials or from what i could tell, being cum on anywhere at all. She's still mastering swallowing, but she'll get there! ;)

I must admit, i can be put off the swing of cumming inside her at times. Which stems from a scare we had in the early stages of our erm, courting i think. Condoms are a no, i just feel nothing if i have on one. So i think I've trained myself into cumming externally, so to speak.

Now, i wish i could see her face when she reads this! :D

UBM4 [sign in to see picture]

Note: Condoms are only a no in a relationship. Which i am in, obviously.

BabyH [sign in to see picture]

UBM4 wrote:

WandA wrote:

LadiesMan wrote:

I bet a bloke published that paper!

Found this and thought i'd get it a gentle hoof. My little babyh used to not be into facials or from what i could tell, being cum on anywhere at all. She's still mastering swallowing, but she'll get there! ;)

I must admit, i can be put off the swing of cumming inside her at times. Which stems from a scare we had in the early stages of our erm, courting i think. Condoms are a no, i just feel nothing if i have on one. So i think I've trained myself into cumming externally, so to speak.

Now, i wish i could see her face when she reads this! :D

Hahaha!

I just had some terrible relationships in the past and the thought of their mess on me turned me quite queasy.

You however. Well. Totally different story! ;)

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

UBM4 wrote:

She's still mastering swallowing, but she'll get there! ;)

She will I'm sure! I didn't hate the taste of WandA's come to begin with but it wasn't as enjoyable as it is now - I learned to love it, it's an aquired tast and I aquired it :P

Adx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

UBM4 wrote:

She's still mastering swallowing, but she'll get there! ;)

She will I'm sure! I didn't hate the taste of WandA's come to begin with but it wasn't as enjoyable as it is now - I learned to love it, it's an aquired tast and I aquired it :P

Adx

I shall aquire it indeed...

Maybe you should start drinking that pineapple juice before I next see you sweetie? ;)

BabyH wrote:

Maybe you should start drinking that pineapple juice before I next see you sweetie? ;)

Doesn't always work!

WandA wrote:

BabyH wrote:

Doesn't always work!

Worth a try though!

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

BabyH wrote:

WandA wrote:

BabyH wrote:

Doesn't always work!

Worth a try though!

I found it taste *too* sweet and not like my partner at all so I didn't like it - still worth a go though :)

Adx

telemachus [sign in to see picture]

I find most places fine but the face is off limits. I've had come in my eye and saying it's unpleasant would be a contender for understatement of the year. As others have said, come in the hair is annoying. I can see why the other half would like to come on my face but it's one of those things on which I am not willing to acquiesce for the sake of someone else.

Breasts/back/vulva/arse/inside all good for me.

jackador123 [sign in to see picture]

Well when i cum i like to pull a stocking over my dick and rub myself into it nothing better than the feeling of the material

Kinkyfish [sign in to see picture]

Is that an irish condom?

hornyteen [sign in to see picture]

lol Irish condom. I only like my OH coming inside me and it seems to be the only place he likes coming inside me too. I asked him previously if he wanted to try my face/boobs/bum etc but he said he just likes the feeling of coming inside me.

Now he does all the time for 2 reasons. The first being that we either always come together or me a minute after him(he carries on thrusting) and secondly we are trying to get pregant so it helps if he comes inside me lol.

titania [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

BabyH wrote:

Doesn't always work!

Don't say that, I was thinking of getting him to try the pineapple juice thing!

We've been together years and I've rarely swallowed as the taste is so incredibly bitter it actually makes me gag. Honestly, its one of the worst things I've ever tasted (boyfriends before marriage not as bad). It might be manageable if there were only a couple of teaspoonfuls but its more like 3 tablespoons. Thought it might get less as he got older but it hasn't so far.

I would like to swallow for him but I just can't do it unless the taste improves. I've tried deep throating but he doesn't like that it makes me gag so I'd need to somehow train myself out the gag reflex first.

titania wrote:

WandA wrote:

BabyH wrote:

Doesn't always work!

Don't say that, I was thinking of getting him to try the pineapple juice thing!

We've been together years and I've rarely swallowed as the taste is so incredibly bitter it actually makes me gag. Honestly, its one of the worst things I've ever tasted (boyfriends before marriage not as bad). It might be manageable if there were only a couple of teaspoonfuls but its more like 3 tablespoons. Thought it might get less as he got older but it hasn't so far.

I would like to swallow for him but I just can't do it unless the taste improves. I've tried deep throating but he doesn't like that it makes me gag so I'd need to somehow train myself out the gag reflex first.

Try a forum search, I think this topic has been done a few times.

It did affect my taste a lot, just turned out my OH didn't like it!

bumble [sign in to see picture]

I know i'm gonna sound like a real tit, but when a man cums on your face, what happens next?

Do you get straight up and go clean up, or do you just lay there with cum running down your cheek?

[suspended user]

suspended user

Lick it back up and sno his face off

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.