• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Finishing up? (so to speak)

V8hemicock [sign in to see picture]

GHxx wrote:

Nexas & V8hemicock I'm glad you agree!!

I find cum in general a major turn-on!

id be a happy man if every girl loved cum asmuch as you GHxx, will have to find one somehow :P

any offers lol

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

Nexas wrote:

O_O Stop it SL! LMAO Any idea how much that thought just turned me on!?

not really. care to explain ;)

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

I think I need to avoid this thread, I don't want to wait so long to be cum on haha!

I love it on my boobs, slowly rubbing it in, then just like KP licking it off my nipples, mmmm...... or when its on my face running tongue round trying to find it all....

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

I think I need to avoid this thread, I don't want to wait so long to be cum on haha!

I love it on my boobs, slowly rubbing it in, then just like KP licking it off my nipples, mmmm...... or when its on my face running tongue round trying to find it all....

wishful thinking much...I read that as something to do with wanting me to lick cum off your nipples! lol

xxKPxx

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

Nexas wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

wishful thinking much...I read that as something to do with wanting me to lick cum off your nipples! lol

xxKPxx

Gods I've got another incredibly hot image now!

tee hee time for another shower?

xxKPxx

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

Oops sorry KP, I think I missed some punctuation or something.... lol....

Spanky H [sign in to see picture]

Nexas wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

xxKPxx

Gods I've got another incredibly hot image now!

Sweet jesus... you're not the only one Nexas!!!

frustrated [sign in to see picture]

I find it weird that when i fantasise about strangers i have bumped into but dont know i desperately want their cum all over my boobs and in my mouth, oh and up my arse, but it is the excitement of not knowing them and really fancing them. However i am married with three kids and the thought of all this with my husband that i love loads seems really strange, like we have to deal with all the mundane stuff in life and all the gentle love etc, i sort of seperate sex as some thing nice and dirty that you do with people you dont love. That makes me sound like a right freak, if my oh was all into it and wanted it maybe i would but would feel bad making him do it and really embarased if it didnt turn him on, and then there are all the feelings you have to worry about when you love someone.

Starting to think i have issues lol, i feel like i have a mans mind in a womens body and its not as much fun as it sounds as my body doesnt react as quickly as my mind, its like hang on i need some foreplay, while my brain doesnt want to wait around lol

But the basis was yes cum is good xxx

sexymel88 [sign in to see picture]

I love my hubby to come on my tits and rub it in, I have just got into anal and i love the feeling of him cumming inside my arse, i dont wanna go into too much detail as my hubby is away at the minute and its hard thinking about it when i want him so much lol

xx

Chris Stefani [sign in to see picture]

V8hemicock wrote:

Thats the best time to cum inside my OH the thought of her at work with my cum leaking out into her undies is quite the turn on

I'd be more inclined to agree with you if it didn't mean I'd be waking up even earlier to get a quicky through before work.

Big downside to those 6am starts I guess. That said we have all afternoon then...

V8hemicock [sign in to see picture]

well i worked mornings and she used to work evenings so we had our fun inbetween was amazing i must say.

Chris Stefani wrote:

V8hemicock wrote:

Thats the best time to cum inside my OH the thought of her at work with my cum leaking out into her undies is quite the turn on

I'd be more inclined to agree with you if it didn't mean I'd be waking up even earlier to get a quicky through before work.

Big downside to those 6am starts I guess. That said we have all afternoon then...

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

I've only once had my OH come inside me and i've yearned for the feeling ever since. Think it's a psychological thing for my other half so i don't want to push it, he doesn't come very often during sex at all but loves to wank over my boobs.

x

LadiesMan [sign in to see picture]

my OH and I were at our Anti-Natal class the other day, and was told that a certain hormone in semen was good for something to do with birthing the baby, so I'm looking forward to when its due - its going to be a great few weeks, when hopefully she'll gobble it all up!! :)

Columbus [sign in to see picture]

masterandslave wrote:

I've only once had my OH come inside me and i've yearned for the feeling ever since. Think it's a psychological thing for my other half so i don't want to push it, he doesn't come very often during sex at all but loves to wank over my boobs.

x

My OH's favoured place to cum is inside me and I suppose it would be for me too, but more so I don't get mess anywhere else lol It is very intimate though, but tbh he doesn't physically ejaculate a huge amount so I can't really feel when he cums inside me anyway, apart from him shuddering abit or whatever!

tronic [sign in to see picture]

All this is getting me hot under the collar!

I'm lucky if I get to loose my swimmers anywhere, but usually inside her as she prefers it. As for me, I'd love to spray sticky hot ribbons of happiness all over the shop but she'd bust my balls if I did it on a whim! :-O

DtG [sign in to see picture]

My OH likes it when i cum inside her and its good for me too. Usually mix it up though and sometimes cum over her boobs and she likes it in her mouth too! By the way, tronic, that post is legendary!!

ha, why thank you! more uncouth than my usual tone, but as I say I was getting hot under my collar and spoke from the heart! :D

tronic wrote:

ha, why thank you! more uncouth than my usual tone, but as I say I was getting hot under my collar and spoke from the heart! :D

Really?? From "the heart"?

ok, ,well, it's reddish and it throbs, ok? ;)

close enough!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.