• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Finishing up? (so to speak)

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

Hmmm, I just love cum, not bothered where, depends on the type of sex we're having where it goes

Pussy, belly, ass, boobs, mouth, face, anywhere at all..... "pure filth" my OH says but loves it, haha! Altho after having it in my eye twice at the weekend, he does need to at least try and aim it a bit better

V8hemicock [sign in to see picture]

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

Hmmm, I just love cum, not bothered where, depends on the type of sex we're having where it goes

Pussy, belly, ass, boobs, mouth, face, anywhere at all..... "pure filth" my OH says but loves it, haha! Altho after having it in my eye twice at the weekend, he does need to at least try and aim it a bit better

if only my OH was that filthy lol, nah im happy with what i got but it does sound good though

Lol.... to me its not filthy, just horny, altho I do love it when he tells me how filthy I am

Columbus [sign in to see picture]

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

I had this once by accident at the tender age of 17 and it fucking stings doesn't it!! lol Made my eye blood shot for ages. Not impressed... and the young man in question was meant to be aiming for my boobs as well.

Stings isn't the word... and yeah so bloodshot afterwards... lol then when it calmed down he went & did it again.. not deliberately, just rubbish at aiming, altho god knows where he was aiming for but it went everywhere....haha!

Gonna be 2wk til I see him now tho and am gutted & only saw him last night 2 weeks with no cum....gutted...

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

Stings isn't the word... and yeah so bloodshot afterwards... lol then when it calmed down he went & did it again.. not deliberately, just rubbish at aiming, altho god knows where he was aiming for but it went everywhere....haha!

Gonna be 2wk til I see him now tho and am gutted & only saw him last night 2 weeks with no cum....gutted...

us fellas arent very good at aiming i once tried for the tits and hit the door handle

WandA [sign in to see picture]

You ladies have perked my... curiosity. I really must google why cum stings in the eyes now...

WandA wrote:

You ladies have perked my... curiosity. I really must google why cum stings in the eyes now...

Curiosity. Satisfied.

"All male come (ejaculate) has a tiny percentage of uric acid. Typically acids combine with water in the eye's natural moisture to produce sulphuric acid. This is in fact what happens when you cut onions; it's not the onion fumes that actually hurt your eyes. it's the mixture of the fumes with the water in your eyes. In any case, this explains the stinging."

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

WandA wrote:

Curiosity. Satisfied.

"All male come (ejaculate) has a tiny percentage of uric acid. Typically acids combine with water in the eye's natural moisture to produce sulphuric acid. This is in fact what happens when you cut onions; it's not the onion fumes that actually hurt your eyes. it's the mixture of the fumes with the water in your eyes. In any case, this explains the stinging."

Ouchey!

x

GHxx [sign in to see picture]

I'm concerned about this acidic spunk!!

Otherwise, I love cum, anywhere and eveywhere! Love the feeling when cum dribbles out of my pussy afterwards (especially if I have to go to work later) Bit of a dirty thrill!

sexyseany69 [sign in to see picture]

i just love cumming , all this talk is making me want to cum again hahaha now behave ppl haha

WandA wrote:

WandA wrote:

Curiosity. Satisfied.

Interesting, thanks for finding out

The pain of it is very short lived, the redness lasts much longer, but don't think there's any way of him aiming better, lol....

Not good thoughts before leaving for work.....

GHxx wrote:

I'm concerned about this acidic spunk!!

Otherwise, I love cum, anywhere and eveywhere! Love the feeling when cum dribbles out of my pussy afterwards (especially if I have to go to work later) Bit of a dirty thrill!

Thats the best time to cum inside my OH the thought of her at work with my cum leaking out into her undies is quite the turn on

GHxx [sign in to see picture]

Nexas & V8hemicock I'm glad you agree!!

I find cum in general a major turn-on!

Agreed, I fit in the 'very much enjoy' category, in fact can't get enough of it

Roll on a week on Friday when can get some more..... am suffering major withdrawal right now and its only been 4 days, haha!

X.Lusty_Lisa.X [sign in to see picture]

My favourite place for him to finish up is all over my boobs.But his favourite place is my face although that only happens if he is very lucky and i feel like treating him lol .x.x

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

Nexas wrote:

Is it odd that i prefer cumming on boobs to cumming on a girl's face...?

Nope! Boobs look lurrrrrvely all creamy and glistening *sigh*

xxKPxx

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

Nexas wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

Nexas wrote:

Is it odd that i prefer cumming on boobs to cumming on a girl's face...?

Nope! Boobs look lurrrrrvely all creamy and glistening *sigh*

xxKPxx

Definitely agree and it's incredibly sexy if a girl cleans up the cum off herself!

Tee hee well it would be a waste of a yummy treat not to ... plus the cheap thrills of licking your own nipples lol

xxKPxx

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

i love the thought of a partner coming on my face,

mmm giving him head till hes ready to explode and then him just froughly pulling my hair and shooting all over my face

Nexas wrote:

And something about seeing a girl licking her own nipples is just...FANTASTIC LOL Especially when they're cum-drenched!

I need to find a girl who actually enjoys cum ¬_¬ LOL

Just look for some of the ladies who reviewed this!

http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/natural-harvest---a-collection-of-semen-based-recipes/5198959

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.