• Finishing up? (so to speak)

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Phew...I like some of these descriptions.

A lady who just loves cum is incredibly sexy.

*Off for a cold shower*

sexycornishcouple [sign in to see picture]

iam happy to allow my man to cum anywhere but the same not in the eye or hair. it does turn me on hugeily aswell many time even after being satasifed i have been known to get out my hatchi magic wand and wank my self to another oragsm while having my breasts covered in cum. which turns him on again

Bulldog66 [sign in to see picture]

I really enjoy cumming on her face although she isn't a huge fan of it. She did give me blow job last night then wanked it over her face for me (birthday treat!). She likes it when I cum in her but we haven't done that for years as we only use condoms for contraception, gonna have to treat myself to the chop!! Her choice now would be on the tits or belly as it is easier to clean up.

SweetSubmission [sign in to see picture]

Hmmmm... I had a sight test yesterday, and for the first time in my life I need glasses. I was slightly miffed at my body for aging without permission, then remembered this thread and all those who stated a preference for cummy spectacles and felt a whole lot better!

SS xx

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

Hey well done for having the test at least, my legs are covered in bruises where l keep walking into things!!!!

TB

I've gone for the Garcia in criminal minds look. I feel like I'm in Secretary. Very hot indeed.

And I can read road signs.

SS xx

Kitty_McPlunder [sign in to see picture]

I'm happy for Mr McPlunder to cum wherever he likes, including my face, - infact I kinda wish he'd do it more! lol!!

Just to clarify - I won't invite my gentleman friend to cum on my glasses and then attempt to drive. I acknowledge that would be blurry. And unsafe.

KMcP - Mr McP is a lucky man!

SS xx

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

My OH's cum on my face recently seems to be magnetically attracted to my eyes - even with glasses on!

x

sexperiment [sign in to see picture]

Kitty_McPlunder wrote:

I'm happy for Mr McPlunder to cum wherever he likes, including my face, - infact I kinda wish he'd do it more! lol!!

My OH is of the same opinion KMcP, she loves it when i cum on any part of her including face, says it feels great physically, loves the fact that i enjoy it so much and says it makes her feel really naughty. I just wish she could squirt so she could return the favour!

WandA [sign in to see picture]

SweetSubmission wrote:

Hmmmm... I had a sight test yesterday, and for the first time in my life I need glasses. I was slightly miffed at my body for aging without permission, then remembered this thread and all those who stated a preference for cummy spectacles and felt a whole lot better!

SS xx

I'm sure your optician can even arrange the cummy bit for you too.

Best worn with hair up too! For practical aswell as hotness reasons.

*AdamKR* [sign in to see picture]

with me and my wife it all depends on what we were doing, she only thing she has said are absolute no-nos are in her hair or over her eyes which isnt easy at times lol

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

I can understand not wanting cum in your eyes..... it stings =S however it doesnt bother me if it goes in my hair or anywhere else on my body though I have to say I prefer in my mouth. I do love his taste and even after sex I lick up any mess from him.... yummmmm.

That is just what my OH says.

Sam66 [sign in to see picture]

I have only ever come in my wife - either mouth or pussy (or indeed any woman for that matter!)

It seems at bit "coitus interruptus" to be pumping away, withdraw to come over her boobs / stomach etc. To be able to thrust and have her respond to the point of no return is wonderful

The only time I've ever come outside any body is either having a wank or being wanked!!

I don't really see the attraction really - sorry!

As far as contraception is concerned ... one of the best thngs I ever did was have 'the snip' - takes so much hassle out oif life!

Sam66 wrote:

I have only ever come in my wife - either mouth or pussy (or indeed any woman for that matter!)

It seems at bit "coitus interruptus" to be pumping away, withdraw to come over her boobs / stomach etc. To be able to thrust and have her respond to the point of no return is wonderful

The only time I've ever come outside any body is either having a wank or being wanked!!

I don't really see the attraction really - sorry!

As far as contraception is concerned ... one of the best thngs I ever did was have 'the snip' - takes so much hassle out oif life!

No need to appologise, everyone likes different things, that is what makes life so exciting and these threads so interesting to read

Absolutely right!!!!

I've learnt so much here - I didn't think I'd led a sheltered life but I;m beginning to change my mind!!!!

Sam66 wrote:

Absolutely right!!!!

I've learnt so much here - I didn't think I'd led a sheltered life but I;m beginning to change my mind!!!!

LOL yep you can certainly learn alot from others. I have tried things i would never have thought of because of what i have read on these threads - fantastic

My OH and I are starting from a far, FAR lower 'kink base' than most on here - but in the last couple of months she's even agreed to a bullet vibe. Well, if I'm honest she didn't so much agree as I simply produced it when she couldn't really do much about it!!.

And various his 'n' hers orgasm enhancing creams / ointments ...

Unthinkable not too long ago - now she takes all this on holiday!!!

Fantastic place these forums!!!

Sam66 wrote:

My OH and I are starting from a far, FAR lower 'kink base' than most on here - but in the last couple of months she's even agreed to a bullet vibe. Well, if I'm honest she didn't so much agree as I simply produced it when she couldn't really do much about it!!.

And various his 'n' hers orgasm enhancing creams / ointments ...

Unthinkable not too long ago - now she takes all this on holiday!!!

Fantastic place these forums!!!

Thats great, good for you two. My OH and i have always been adveturous and experimental, but i think the biggest step was buying her a Feeldoe to use on me....love it now though!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.