• Finishing up? (so to speak)

jav_ski [sign in to see picture]

Wizzie86 wrote:

You guys are confusing me :-s!!! Easily done I know. It's not that I wouldn't let a guy come on my face if he really wanted to but I would have to be in a long term relationship x

why would the long term relationship make a difference wizzie?

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

Nexas wrote:

Gods I love the idea of cumming on a girl's glasses!

Yea my OH and several of my male mates do too!

x

Rowan [sign in to see picture]

Nexas wrote:

masterandslave wrote:

Nexas wrote:

x

I've never tried it but would love to!

Has been done lol. Not frequently but a few times; just beware of streaks when cleaning the things. Pretty much with SS though, gave up early on clean hair..

fantasticplastic [sign in to see picture]

Inside the vagina is best for me but as my wife likes to watch me spurt, (as do I) I often just withdraw at the point of ejaculation then masturbate until I splash her stomach.

wayneakerr [sign in to see picture]

For emotional effect I like to cum deep inside. I love cumming on a girls boobs too especially after a vigorous tit wank.

CandidateForWax [sign in to see picture]

I literally don't mind where, but I do adore it when my boyfriend cums inside me. It's so intense. I will let him cum on my face as well, but only when I'm in the shower. Take note boys - cum in hair is NOT a good thing! A girl wants to be able to wash it away quickly, which is a bit of a passion killer outside of the shower.

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

Rowan wrote:

Nexas wrote:

masterandslave wrote:

Nexas wrote:

x

I've never tried it but would love to!

Has been done lol. Not frequently but a few times; just beware of streaks when cleaning the things. Pretty much with SS though, gave up early on clean hair..

You've taken the words out of my mouth! But I was going to suggest taking a shower together after or during cumming on your glasses!

x

sexperiment [sign in to see picture]

I think i must be very lucky, my OH loves it when i cum on her face and in her mouth and is usually the one who asks me to do it. Also any where in or on her body. Then we take a shower together and have fun afterplay washing each other. It is very sensual and a nice way of being close and affectionate after raunchy sex

Puppies77 [sign in to see picture]

I love my OH to come in me but we can't do that often as we don't use birth control. We usually finish with him oulling out and cuming on me. He loves to come on my face but it's not my preferd place and the stuff stings my eyes lol. I sometimes wear my glasses for him which is cool cos they turn him on too. He also love to cum over my ass.....well come to think of it its anywhere and everwhere :D

Puppies77 wrote:

I love my OH to come in me but we can't do that often as we don't use birth control. We usually finish with him oulling out and cuming on me. He loves to come on my face but it's not my preferd place and the stuff stings my eyes lol. I sometimes wear my glasses for him which is cool cos they turn him on too. He also love to cum over my ass.....well come to think of it its anywhere and everwhere :D

Anywhere and everywhere sounds about par for the course. lol

sexperiment wrote:

Puppies77 wrote:

Anywhere and everywhere sounds about par for the course. lol

Lol, yeah :D

My OH and I would both love for her to be able to squirt so that she could repay the favour, we are working on it. Think if we are successful we may need to buy some rubber sheets! Hee hee hee

sexperiment wrote:

My OH and I would both love for her to be able to squirt so that she could repay the favour, we are working on it. Think if we are successful we may need to buy some rubber sheets! Hee hee hee

Us too :)

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

Usually inside me but i love him to come in my mouth, or on my face but he would rather come inside me! I've been squirting recently but i can't aim it yet

The aiming is not that important if you are on top it will go over him any way - lucky guy!

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

sexperiment wrote:

The aiming is not that important if you are on top it will go over him any way - lucky guy!

I havent mastered squirting in any other position than on my back or slightly sitting up, it never happens if i'm on top.

Yes that would make it tricky,.

sexy little minx [sign in to see picture]

I actually quite like my OH cumming over me, I don't really mind where though although if it's anywhere my face it always ends up in my mouth. We havn't had the pleasure of him cumming inside yet (unless with a condom on) but now I've had the implant put in I can't wait!

Cock Lover [sign in to see picture]

I love it when my partner cums on me i dont care where its all good as long as its in my mouth every now and again i love that too

SweetSubmission [sign in to see picture]

My new fella came all over my bum yesterday... or at least, he meant to. He actually came so hard a lot of it ended up between my shoulder blades! Being made a mess of by him is a huge turn on.

SS xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.