£1.99 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Finishing up? (so to speak)

    1256602160
    Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 759
    • Joined: 19 Jan 2007

    Celery?! X

    1256602161
    Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 759
    • Joined: 19 Jan 2007

    Celery?! X

    1256602657
    Vampyrewillow [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 416
    • Joined: 26 Jan 2009

    AdnaW wrote:

    Vampyrewillow wrote:

    AdnaW wrote:

    I agree with pretty much every word KP! Not fond of post sex leakage, but it does make me feel super kinky when I'm wandering around feeling come leaking out of me! and I too adore being "filled"! And love the feeling of him without a condom, whoever says it doesn't make a difference with or without for women are wrong, in my experience anyway! Although just as a disclaimer, it's not worth the STI risk, I'm also lucky in a long term, monogomous relationship!

    Ax

    for me in all honesty its not much of a difference, i like knowing my partner is inside me, for like emotional reasons, its nice yanno, but sex wise i can't really say i notice that much as i said in my previous post contraception is an issue for me, in that none of them really stand out to me as one i would like to use

    It makes a difference for me, he feels warmer without a condom and his skin is so soft and smooth, my skin is pretty sensitive though! And I can feel his ridges and veins better mmmm I love it!

    How come contraception is an issue?

    Ax

    sorry i just realised i sounded like i was sayin it wouldnt make a difference for you, i know it would make a difference for most women, and it does it just really doesn't for me,

    i just really don't like the look of any of the contraceptions available, i dont like needles, ones like diaphrams (sp?) seem too invasive and i have major issues with taking pills i even have my paracetamol in liquid form lol so using a condom is the safest idea for me as i dont want kids ever, and if it makes no difference to me or the OH then we might as well carry on using what makes us happy :]

    i think that because we've been together for two years and he was my first, and i was his 2nd ( but the other girl didnt have sex with him very often) then maybe thats why we're okay with it more? we've always used them and we've always had explosive sex, =/ i dont really know if thats getting across what i'm trying to say lol =/

    1256602668
    KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1265
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2009

    SEXYGET 69 wrote:

    My OH loves me to cum deeply inside her whilst I kiss her, in the missionary position.

    I like to cum all over her especially if I've abstained from wanking for a week! And been on the celery. . . .It's shocking!

    SG69 x

    Awww I want missionary sex now! I haven't been able to have penetrative sex for two weeks!!!! Now I've started thinking about how intimate and sexy it is when my OH cums inside me, kissing me and holding me close....*sigh* I'm not gonna get this out of my head for a while!

    xxKPxx

    1256603073
    Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 759
    • Joined: 19 Jan 2007

    You learn something new everyday. I also like it if a guy comes on me that he rubs it in afterwards x

    1256603150
    Vampyrewillow [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 416
    • Joined: 26 Jan 2009

    Wizzie86 wrote:

    You learn something new everyday. I also like it if a guy comes on me that he rubs it in afterwards x

    i like that too, my skin always feels so soft afterwards, cosmetic brands should bottle it and sell it as moisturiser i swear!

    1256603154
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    Vampyrewillow wrote:

    AdnaW wrote:

    It makes a difference for me, he feels warmer without a condom and his skin is so soft and smooth, my skin is pretty sensitive though! And I can feel his ridges and veins better mmmm I love it!

    How come contraception is an issue?

    Ax

    sorry i just realised i sounded like i was sayin it wouldnt make a difference for you, i know it would make a difference for most women, and it does it just really doesn't for me,

    i just really don't like the look of any of the contraceptions available, i dont like needles, ones like diaphrams (sp?) seem too invasive and i have major issues with taking pills i even have my paracetamol in liquid form lol so using a condom is the safest idea for me as i dont want kids ever, and if it makes no difference to me or the OH then we might as well carry on using what makes us happy :]

    i think that because we've been together for two years and he was my first, and i was his 2nd ( but the other girl didnt have sex with him very often) then maybe thats why we're okay with it more? we've always used them and we've always had explosive sex, =/ i dont really know if thats getting across what i'm trying to say lol =/

    No don't worry about it hun, I knew you wouldn't mean that of course it's different for different people and you should do whatever you feel is best....just a quick thing about the pill though, the tablets are so tiny that you may be able to take them even if you struggle tablets normally, I know for a few of my friends the only tablets they can take without spitting them back up is the contraceptive pill....obviously not trying to sway you when you've already made your decision but just thought I'd mention it

    That makes sense, me and my OH were each others firsts and for a while we were happy with condoms, then we tried without and, well the intimacy and the feeling was amazing, we tried to continue with the "doubling up" method of pill AND condom but now we never do it with a condom as it's just so much better for us. But of course, if condoms work for you then they are a fab method of contraception....it's all about what suits the people involved really isn't it! And it certainly makes cleaning up easier! The only time we use condoms are either when I'm "sore" as they make him slimmer and smoother, or when neither of us can be bothered cleaning up hehe!!

    Ax

    1256603216
    KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1265
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2009

    Wizzie86 wrote:

    You learn something new everyday. I also like it if a guy comes on me that he rubs it in afterwards x

    Ahhh hell yeah! I LOVE masturbating with my OH cum too, it feels all warm and tingly....nature makes the best lubes!

    xxKPxx

    1256603377
    SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1795
    • Joined: 1 Dec 2008

    KittyPurry wrote:

    SEXYGET 69 wrote:

    My OH loves me to cum deeply inside her whilst I kiss her, in the missionary position.

    I like to cum all over her especially if I've abstained from wanking for a week! And been on the celery. . . .It's shocking!

    SG69 x

    Awww I want missionary sex now! I haven't been able to have penetrative sex for two weeks!!!! Now I've started thinking about how intimate and sexy it is when my OH cums inside me, kissing me and holding me close....*sigh* I'm not gonna get this out of my head for a while!

    xxKPxx

    I love it myself too KP. There's nowt better than when your inside your OH to the hilt and cumming as you grind it in deeper as you both kiss hard.

    Me horny boy now

    SG69 x

    1256603494
    KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1265
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2009

    SEXYGET 69 wrote:

    KittyPurry wrote:

    SEXYGET 69 wrote:

    My OH loves me to cum deeply inside her whilst I kiss her, in the missionary position.

    I like to cum all over her especially if I've abstained from wanking for a week! And been on the celery. . . .It's shocking!

    SG69 x

    Awww I want missionary sex now! I haven't been able to have penetrative sex for two weeks!!!! Now I've started thinking about how intimate and sexy it is when my OH cums inside me, kissing me and holding me close....*sigh* I'm not gonna get this out of my head for a while!

    xxKPxx

    I love it myself too KP. There's nowt better than when your inside your OH to the hilt and cumming as you grind it in deeper as you both kiss hard.

    Me horny boy now

    SG69 x

    Goddamnit at least you can do something about it! Go find Mrs SG at once!!! I'm on probabtion ... probably till friday

    xxKPxx

    1256603687
    Vampyrewillow [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 416
    • Joined: 26 Jan 2009

    AdnaW wrote:

    Vampyrewillow wrote:

    AdnaW wrote:

    It makes a difference for me, he feels warmer without a condom and his skin is so soft and smooth, my skin is pretty sensitive though! And I can feel his ridges and veins better mmmm I love it!

    How come contraception is an issue?

    Ax

    sorry i just realised i sounded like i was sayin it wouldnt make a difference for you, i know it would make a difference for most women, and it does it just really doesn't for me,

    i just really don't like the look of any of the contraceptions available, i dont like needles, ones like diaphrams (sp?) seem too invasive and i have major issues with taking pills i even have my paracetamol in liquid form lol so using a condom is the safest idea for me as i dont want kids ever, and if it makes no difference to me or the OH then we might as well carry on using what makes us happy :]

    i think that because we've been together for two years and he was my first, and i was his 2nd ( but the other girl didnt have sex with him very often) then maybe thats why we're okay with it more? we've always used them and we've always had explosive sex, =/ i dont really know if thats getting across what i'm trying to say lol =/

    No don't worry about it hun, I knew you wouldn't mean that of course it's different for different people and you should do whatever you feel is best....just a quick thing about the pill though, the tablets are so tiny that you may be able to take them even if you struggle tablets normally, I know for a few of my friends the only tablets they can take without spitting them back up is the contraceptive pill....obviously not trying to sway you when you've already made your decision but just thought I'd mention it

    That makes sense, me and my OH were each others firsts and for a while we were happy with condoms, then we tried without and, well the intimacy and the feeling was amazing, we tried to continue with the "doubling up" method of pill AND condom but now we never do it with a condom as it's just so much better for us. But of course, if condoms work for you then they are a fab method of contraception....it's all about what suits the people involved really isn't it! And it certainly makes cleaning up easier! The only time we use condoms are either when I'm "sore" as they make him slimmer and smoother, or when neither of us can be bothered cleaning up hehe!!

    Ax

    i imagine the pill to be about the same size as the noresthisterone (no idea how to spell that) pills, and when i went on holiday it was totally ruined by the oh having to force it down my throat 3 times a day while i sobbed :[ dont want to go into it but its some major baggage from my childhood,

    different strokes for different folks though i suppose :] as long as it feels good then i say go for it :]

    but back to the topic at hand, i think my OH is gonna be very pleased tonight when i say i'm in the mood for some boobie comeage :]

    1256603748
    SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1795
    • Joined: 1 Dec 2008

    KittyPurry wrote:

    SEXYGET 69 wrote:

    KittyPurry wrote:

    SEXYGET 69 wrote:

    My OH loves me to cum deeply inside her whilst I kiss her, in the missionary position.

    I like to cum all over her especially if I've abstained from wanking for a week! And been on the celery. . . .It's shocking!

    SG69 x

    Awww I want missionary sex now! I haven't been able to have penetrative sex for two weeks!!!! Now I've started thinking about how intimate and sexy it is when my OH cums inside me, kissing me and holding me close....*sigh* I'm not gonna get this out of my head for a while!

    xxKPxx

    I love it myself too KP. There's nowt better than when your inside your OH to the hilt and cumming as you grind it in deeper as you both kiss hard.

    Me horny boy now

    SG69 x

    Goddamnit at least you can do something about it! Go find Mrs SG at once!!! I'm on probabtion ... probably till friday

    xxKPxx

    Awww not long to go girl. I wish I could KP but me and the OH don't live together. . . .yet! I see her in the main once a week on wednesdays Just the way it is at the moment unfortunately.

    SG69 x

    1256603878
    KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1265
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2009

    SEXYGET 69 wrote:

    KittyPurry wrote:

    SEXYGET 69 wrote:

    KittyPurry wrote:

    SEXYGET 69 wrote:

    My OH loves me to cum deeply inside her whilst I kiss her, in the missionary position.

    I like to cum all over her especially if I've abstained from wanking for a week! And been on the celery. . . .It's shocking!

    SG69 x

    Awww I want missionary sex now! I haven't been able to have penetrative sex for two weeks!!!! Now I've started thinking about how intimate and sexy it is when my OH cums inside me, kissing me and holding me close....*sigh* I'm not gonna get this out of my head for a while!

    xxKPxx

    I love it myself too KP. There's nowt better than when your inside your OH to the hilt and cumming as you grind it in deeper as you both kiss hard.

    Me horny boy now

    SG69 x

    Goddamnit at least you can do something about it! Go find Mrs SG at once!!! I'm on probabtion ... probably till friday

    xxKPxx

    Awww not long to go girl. I wish I could KP but me and the OH don't live together. . . .yet! I see her in the main once a week on wednesdays Just the way it is at the moment unfortunately.

    SG69 x

    If absence makes the heart grow fonder... abstinence definately makes the Kittty grow hornier!!!

    I must say living together is the best....sex (and yummy cum!!) on tap!

    xxKPxx

    1256641520
    Schibi [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 96
    • Joined: 23 Sep 2009

    Not on the hair or in the eyes, anywhere else including the rest of the face (if you can aim) is fair game.

    1256641564
    Schibi [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 96
    • Joined: 23 Sep 2009

    Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

    Wow, how much can people post in about an hour? Lol!

    Been thinking about this and I have to say that seeing a man cum is really hot.

    Yeah I love that and I have no idea why, just something about it is so hot.

    1256643592
    justaukbloke [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 1
    • Joined: 27 Oct 2009

    When me and the wife first meet she loved me cumming on her back and rubbing it in.

    Now, after years of using condoms, she wants to feel me cum inside her. I think it's a very intermate thing and shows that you trust your partner.

    Now I think most men, including myself, love to cum in their OH's mouth. It an intense sensation and if she's happy to swallow and clean you up there is no better way to finish.

    Even if swallowing is a no, no it's still good if a little messy

    1256643679
    shellyboo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 825
    • Joined: 16 Apr 2008

    superwelsh1 wrote:

    Never really tried coming over her pussy. I was intrigued as to why the face seems so unpopular because if she squirted I would like to have my face down there!

    I guess there's a lot of stigma attached to it, and also you don't want that stuff going in your eyes. It does feel a little degrading as well, so if you're not into that kind of play then I understand why someone wouldn't want to do it. When a guy cums on your breasts or elsewhere at least you can see it and enjoy it too, but when it's on your face, that (to me) is 100% for him and for his pleasure... not everyone is into being (for lack of a better word) used like that.

    Me, I love it :D If I had to choose, I'd prefer a guy to come inside me (my mouth or pussy), but it doesn't bother me... wherever he prefers!

    1256653079
    jav_ski [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 265
    • Joined: 19 Feb 2009

    firstly my OH loves me to come on her boobs or inside ... now i'm off to asda to buy some celery!

    1256655448
    Schibi [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 96
    • Joined: 23 Sep 2009

    jav_ski wrote:

    firstly my OH loves me to come on her boobs or inside ... now i'm off to asda to buy some celery!

    ........I dont get it, I know chewing peppermint chewing gum ect makes cum taste better but celery has nothing to do with sex as far as I know

    1256655878
    shellyboo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 825
    • Joined: 16 Apr 2008

    Schibi wrote:


    ........I dont get it, I know chewing peppermint chewing gum ect makes cum taste better but celery has nothing to do with sex as far as I know

    Nexas said this earlier in the thread... :)

    Nexas wrote:

    Wizzie86 wrote:

    Celery?! X

    Makes cum thicker and sometimes more in quantity too ^_^

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.