• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Finishing up? (so to speak)

DrtyBoy [sign in to see picture]

hehe - or you need the bukake team from a few posts back to come over to wipe it all off!

[suspended user]

suspended user

sweetcherry24 wrote:

I love it everywhere and anywhere. apart from in my bl**dy hair lol. i do like to swallow. but my OH has loads of the stuff and its thick. Im not sure what the heck is in it, but it sure strips of my fake tan, im always left with a nice pattern where hes came all over me.

he's not drinking vanish is he ha ha

DrtyBoy [sign in to see picture]

Or bleach.?

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

maybe too much citrus fruit juice in his diet.

Firewolf [sign in to see picture]

sweetcherry24 wrote:

I love it everywhere and anywhere. apart from in my bl**dy hair lol. i do like to swallow. but my OH has loads of the stuff and its thick. Im not sure what the heck is in it, but it sure strips of my fake tan, im always left with a nice pattern where hes came all over me.

Depends.. If we intend to have some fun in the shower after then Im not minding it in my hair I think

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Firewolf wrote:

sweetcherry24 wrote:

Depends.. If we intend to have some fun in the shower after then Im not minding it in my hair I think

First girl I've ever heard say that!

Firewolf [sign in to see picture]

Well if you are going to have a shower after, it gets rinsed out anyways so - why not?

[suspended user]

suspended user

why not indeed a good shower and some more fun ha ha

sweetcherry24 [sign in to see picture]

DrtyBoy wrote:

Or bleach.?

Funny you should mention that it does taste a bit like chlorine. lol

It can get a bit rubbery too as in stringy. Im sure he can use his cum for lots things. like wall paper paste, paint stripper, fake tan remover. lol

sexytime [sign in to see picture]

sweetcherry24 wrote:

DrtyBoy wrote:

Or bleach.?

It can get a bit rubbery too as in stringy. Im sure he can use his cum for lots things. like wall paper paste, paint stripper, fake tan remover. lol

Most mens cum is quite thick, but there is a simple solution which works in my case. Usually if he just masturbates fast until he cums or has sex for that matter then it will usually be thick. But I have found that the more you edge (getting close to cumming and then slowing down or stopping, then starting up again) the more 'runny' it is. So if you can try and tease him and hold him off for longer, it seems to have more semen in it, and generally squirts out better. Not to mention feels better for him.

This is of course my experience, but thought you would be interested.

puss [sign in to see picture]

He can come anywhere except in my hair. Love swallowing.

I can squirt so that goes everywhere.

Kinkyfish [sign in to see picture]

sexytime wrote:

sweetcherry24 wrote:

DrtyBoy wrote:

Or bleach.?

Most mens cum is quite thick, but there is a simple solution which works in my case. Usually if he just masturbates fast until he cums or has sex for that matter then it will usually be thick. But I have found that the more you edge (getting close to cumming and then slowing down or stopping, then starting up again) the more 'runny' it is. So if you can try and tease him and hold him off for longer, it seems to have more semen in it, and generally squirts out better. Not to mention feels better for him.

Actually the semen content stays the same it seminal fluid that increases, also if the semen is too thick or lumpy it means the little fellas are dead. which only means hes not cum for a while.

if hes cumming more than once and its always lumpy then he may have a sperm problem, but if your trying for a baby or you have all your children already then its not a problem

sexytime wrote:

sweetcherry24 wrote:

DrtyBoy wrote:

Or bleach.?

My OH alway delays cumming as once he cums it takes him over an hour to get going again. so he normally can delay for aslong as we want sometimes upto 4 hours at a time.

Hi cum has always been thick though and ive been with him two years , Not planning any babies lol

As long as my mans sperm aint green im not really complaining. lol

Well i just found this when doing a google search as kinkyfish got me worried about my mans fertility.

So here is a little piece i found.

"Semen is made up of sperms( male sex cells) surrounded by seminal fluid. The seminal fluid is made up of secretions from the various male sex glands and contains all the ingredients necessary for the sperm's survival in the female genital tract. These glands also make the substances which give the semen its characteristic "ammonia-like" smell. The volume of semen ejaculated varies from man to man and is maximal after three days abstinence- with an average of about 3 mls a time.

The look and consistency of the sperm is all designed to increase the chances of pregnancy in a female sexual partner.

When it is first ejaculated semen is a thick, milky to yellowy fluid with a slight opalescence. The yellowy pigments (flavines) are made by glands called the seminal vesicles which sit just behind the bladder and are often seen,if you look closely, as coloured streaks within the semen. Just after ejaculation, the semen is usually quite thick and often has visible clumps.It contains sticky proteins which almost immediately cause the semen to form into a thick gelatinous clot.This is all designed to keep the semen high up inside the vagina instead of running back out through the vaginal opening. By about 5-20 minutes after ejaculation, other enzymes will start to break down proteins in the seminal clot and the semen liquefies again, allowing the individual sperm cells to continue on their journey. "

lol, so it sounds like you have a protein rich bloke then sweetcherry.

toycar69 wrote:

lol, so it sounds like you have a protein rich bloke then sweetcherry.

Saves me having eggs in the morning for breakfast. i will just have a protein shake instead lol

haha, I need to get you (or most of the ladies here) to talk to my wifey, and teach her something!

Best I get is finishing inside, and preferably (for her) in a condom. Would be nice to try something else for a change

WandA [sign in to see picture]

True about the consistency. I find oral makes my cum thinner because I'm edged a lot more.

Johnny Roach [sign in to see picture]

My favourite place to finish is the face, fortunately for me, it was my last girlfriend's favourite as well, so that happened a lot! :) I think I converted her to it actually, as she had never had it done to her before me.

She was on the pill while we were together so sometimes I would finish inside her pussy or arse too.

I also like to cum in a girl's mouth and watch her swallow.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.