• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Girlfriend wide awake after sex

Copey [sign in to see picture]

Everytime we get to it she is awake for hours......mornings are hard work with the morning rush for work....every time it happens at night she is awake for hours making it not so appealing at night time...any advice?

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

No advice im afraid but i am the same! I can be tired before but after sex i am wide awake, actually more alert than i am in the mornings.

Husband is the opposite, he gets tired after sex and is asleep within minutes if its bedtime sex!

VirginAngel [sign in to see picture]

I know males react differently to the hormones released during sex/orgasm, males get tired, women get "cuddly", i have to say i've never experienced any tiredness after orgasm, but then i've never had the natural pain relief it supposedly gives either.

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Hi and welcome to the forums :) x

I always crash out after sex, especially if its been a very intense session. Wonder if you giving her a nice, gentle massage afterwards would help ? Warm oil, gentle hands etc ? May be worth a try xx

[suspended user]

suspended user

Sounds like a prime time for her to do the housework 👍

NEvans [sign in to see picture]

I personally just want to go to sleep, Im far too lazy. How about more foreplay? That makes me even more sleepier

X

Lovinthetoys [sign in to see picture]

We are the other way around, She tends to fall asleep and im usually wide awake after. Think its just the way it goes as nothing seems to change it, length / intensity of session doesnt seem to matter.

Maybe try the massage after as suggested above, something to relax after

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

Sometimes I'm wide awake sometimes I yawn during orgasm and fall asleep within secconds. It's usually the very incredible sessions that leave me wide awake in wonder of my incredible man though, most of the time a really strong orgasm sends me straight to sleep. Everyone's different though, try getting her to go on top an wear herself out lol

pr4wnst4r [sign in to see picture]

JM88 wrote:

No advice im afraid but i am the same! I can be tired before but after sex i am wide awake, actually more alert than i am in the mornings.

Husband is the opposite, he gets tired after sex and is asleep within minutes if its bedtime sex!

It's exactly the same in my relationship! I'm jealous of my boyfriends ability to fall asleep so easily

Kimberleyking [sign in to see picture]

same as me it kinda gets annoying when hes snoring his head of next to me and i am just there thing wtf

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Sum Sub wrote:

Sounds like a prime time for her to do the housework 👍

Sub! *slap on the wrist*

Thumper the Rabbit [sign in to see picture]

I am usually the same, I find using it as a wake up tool is handy. Set the alarm for a quick mkrning romp and start the day off right

MissNoir [sign in to see picture]

Can't help I'm afraid, we are the other way round, I always fall asleep & he is wide awake ^_^

OUCH! Thank you ;) [sign in to see picture]

MissNoir wrote:

Can't help I'm afraid, we are the other way round, I always fall asleep & he is wide awake ^_^

This is me too. The only time I'm ever wide awake after sex is if my hubby is drunk and has failed to satisfy me. When this happens I reach for a toy and do it myself then nod off when I'm done :)

Foxxy [sign in to see picture]

I'm totally exhausted after sex, he wouldn't let up until I was either, so it's straight to sleep for me

LibraLover [sign in to see picture]

JM88 wrote:

This is the same for us! If I have work in the morning I try to relax with lavender massage oil and chamomile tea... if not then it doesn't matter that I'm wide awake, I'll just read a book/watch a movie

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Sometimes I fall asleep straight away, usually if the sex is slow. Rough sex has the opposite affect on me, the other half usually gets very tired but doesn't go to sleep.

It's weird how much speed seems to affect my sleepiness!

flaneur [sign in to see picture]

I've fallen asleep and woken up still inside the doll hours later.

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.