• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. What's your fantasy

Penny26 [sign in to see picture]

I would like to swop places and become my man for a week or two just to see what it's like and understand things better, I would want him to swop and be me for the same reasons.

Amethyst2 [sign in to see picture]

My fantasy is with someone at work, whilst at work (store room, office, over the copier). Whenever I see him I wanna get my hands on him and pray that he wants to do the same

Lu SB [sign in to see picture]

Amethyst2 wrote:

My fantasy is with someone at work, whilst at work (store room, office, over the copier). Whenever I see him I wanna get my hands on him and pray that he wants to do the same

Mine is the same. I've been lusting after this guy at work for a few months now. I know for a fact he feels the same, but it's just a fantasy because we both are married. But I could bang him senseless any time. Life is not fair sometimes - lol!

Optimized [sign in to see picture]

Having sex in the virtually all-glass windowed cab of one of those high-rise cranes you see high above the cityscape...yeah, a bit niche I guess haha 😉

4Uonly [sign in to see picture]

A slutty prostitute along Brewer Street, London.

Bigjason [sign in to see picture]

I guess mine fantasy would be to have a foursome FFFM. I already had a threesome, which was fantastic. So why not a foursome?

[suspended user]

suspended user

An orgy with 5 big white cocks and 5 big black cocks and be banged senseless deep, hard, long, and fast with each taking 5 rounds and having them all cum and creampie me deep inside and all over my bum! 😍 Of course all would have gone a vigorous screening to make sure they are all completely drug and disease free. 😊

[suspended user]

suspended user

But I'm really curious when it comes to my sex life. I love anal play with dildos especially big lifelike dildos like John Holmes UR3 and my two favorites Jeff Stryker, and vixskin outlaw 😊. I've been wanting to try out pegging with a lovely woman but still have yet to find the right girl for that 😊. I also love being spanked, getting rimmed, face sitting, and pretty much anything that involves worshipping my bum LOL. I would also do the same for her big round toned bum. So I believe my biggest fantasy would be to find a woman that would complement me in any way and love butt play as much as I do and would actually get turned on by the fact of using my toys on me 😍😍😍. If I had this then I wouldn't be fantasizing or needing to fulfill that fantasy I first listed above. ☺️

TandG [sign in to see picture]

From MrT to save confusion as I'm certain MrsG has her own. Really intrigued into the Threesomes MMF, the swinging scene, BDSM, anal play and the list goes on. I don't think I could put it into one fantasy. I've got a high sex drive and love experimenting as does MrsG so from that aspect we bounce of one another and constantly look for things that can lead us onto a sexual adventure that isn't just a simple routine but something that constantly leads to excitement. Sexually winding one another up when the other is at work leads to a much needed release when the first opportunity arises.

DragonflySub [sign in to see picture]

Lots of fantasies but one for me would be to be restrained by a guy with my hands tied behind me and fucked while his female sub licks me from underneath but he gives me strict instructions not to cum 🙈!

Miss Katie [sign in to see picture]

Sugar daddy lol

otherlover [sign in to see picture]

mine is for that to happen to the oh but with a very well endowed guy

otherlover [sign in to see picture]

Lord_Vetinari wrote:

Mine seems quite tame.

I'd like to get chatting to a good looking woman in the gym after her workout and head off to the steam room for a quickie whilst we're both hot and sweaty.

mine is for that to happen to the oh but with a very well endowed guy

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.