£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. What's your fantasy

#Jack [sign in to see picture]

We've done this, Louise, and it was proper hot!! 😊

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

I have a simple fantasy that is coming to be reality, in that Mrs TD is beginning to realise her's and my sexual adventures are about to start a new chapter.

We both have been faithful to to each other, but both want things that each other physically can't give each other.

I don't have a vagina, two or more dicks and am not a squirter, she doesn't have two pussies, two mouth (although she can talk two mouths worth from time to time)

We both are in-love, but feel that we are at a point in our lives where we are mature enough to rationalise the sex vs love thing, if it doesn't work out for either of us we walk away. The kissing a n other person at this point isn't something we won't see as problem, we both assume its a part of what we are looking to get into. We have the ability to rationalise that what we both want isn't about replacing anybody, but that we are looking suplliment what we already have.

ATM we have set up a proxy account (and to us that seems so unfair on those who are "out" so to speak) on a swinging site to ensure that we know our way around and to be sure that some "scum bags" local to us who  are around to make trouble, don't find us, nothing so far and we've been members for about a few months or so. It's so sad that we can't be care-free about this, but where I live it seems everybody knows everyone and we just want to left alone to enjoy ourselves. See my post for what scares us most from the "Uploaded pictures thread" It maybe that we will have to travel, but if that's the case so be it.

Tiger Dick wrote:

Unfortunately we live alongside (not with) some small minded people who without question do anything for their short term fix of *being better than that.

I saw this in action with somebody who "got caught" submitting a photo on Fab Swingers and basically saw them become a shadow of themselves as a result. A genuinely great couple, who I didn't know were into swinging, becoming victims of a horrid course of events that destroyed a good lifestyle and network of friends, through the poison these small minded vile specimin sh!* spread, that ultimately reached one of the couples employer, who weren't keen on their own business "wholesome" image being contected with this "type of thing" They weren't sacked, however the atmosphere was palpably so difficult to work in that he ended up taking the first jobs he could to be able to move out of that enviroment.

Sadly this means those close to me would also bear the brunt of my actions and as such I'd rather leave them out of it, so abstaining is probably best. I do know that they've bought from LH, ironically it was my first introduction to LH, As far as I know they don't frequent these boards as posters. I don't know of the circumstances of their purchase, though I'm sure it was to do with a stag/hen night and somehow legitemises their purchase...

I'd imagine their bile wouldn't be surpressed for long enough if they did. My OH works in an organisation that puts her into contact with lots of people and it certainly isn't out of the realms of possibility that being "exposed" even by association would make life difficult for her.

I'd truly love to post a pic or two, along with try swinging too. My only regret in life, and its only since finding my libido after all this time is not playing the field before meeting Mrs TD. She knows this and the Mojo Upgrade survey we did a while back suggests that she's up for swinging too, For this to work however will mean escaping our community and venturing further afield, something that for various reasons is so impossible for us ATM.

I live in hope though....

*Their terms not mine

There are few people there I would love to contact soon and in time will find a way too, but as trust is an issue we will take our time to ensure that our experiences are as we need them to be.

Hannahlou94 [sign in to see picture]

sex in public is a biggie for me ;)

LouiseK21 [sign in to see picture]

You watched your wife?

Where did you find the guys?

I really want to try it lol

Browncoats [sign in to see picture]

Definitely being used by numerous people both male and female.

JVWH [sign in to see picture]

Being blindfolded and tied up, then anything goes!

tom 3680 [sign in to see picture]

watching wife being used by two guys at once filling her up and making her cum then then doing her again then when she cant take any more cleaning her with my tounge and the then sucking the others two guys clean and taking lots of photos of the ocasion for us to remember

KERMIT [sign in to see picture]

Four or five ladies to perform any watersport act as they wish

Rock Steady [sign in to see picture]

As a male my fantasy would be to have a woman tie me spread eagled on my back and she would tease and play with my hard member with her hands mouth and other female parts just bringing me to the point of ecstacy then she would stop wait for the urge to pass and start again, she would torment tease and play with me for a few hours before finally allowing me to cum.

goodlove [sign in to see picture]

My fantasy would be both my wife and i participting in gorup sex at either a sex club or swingers party, where she would have her first experiences girl on girl sex. The possibility of dogging rates quite highas a fantasy. One final one would be to see her use a monster (LH) didlo on herself.

One of the above almost came a reality recently, guess which one?

Oh having fun [sign in to see picture]

Mine is to be tied up and watch my wife with another female

Analysisman [sign in to see picture]

**EDITED BY MODERATOR**

I want my wife to tie me to the bed slip on a massive strap on cock and blind fold me, push my legs back and start to lick and finger my butt adding more fingers until her fist is between my cheeks.

Then once I'm warmed she slips off the Blindfold to reveal she's standing next to the bed naked and the pounding is another man she's let sneak into the room all I do is close my eyes and allow the guy to continue.

She lies beside us using a dildo on herself as we all climax in a wet heap on the bed.

Sparky 1 [sign in to see picture]

My fantasy is to find myself in bed with my OH and another couple having wild sex being taken up the rear by the other women and then watching my OH being taken by the other couple at the same time, fun mind games that really turns me on 

More Sexy at 50 [sign in to see picture]

I have to say the LH forum has some imaginative ideas, fantasies or not.

For me currently it's to be pegged by my Wife.

I'd also love to tie up my Wife and blindfold her, then well let's say I'll not stop making her orgasm until she begs me to stop from the exhaustion.

biglobe [sign in to see picture]

To meet a good looking woman and be making out for a while before finding out she is a she-male who is very dom.
    She dresses me as a woman and makes me deep throat her before she takes me roughly, making me clean her afterwards.
    She continues to abuse me all night before finally allowing me to come into my knickers which she just pulls back up and makes me wear them all sticky.

I can continue to dream...

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Eating a cream pie from another woman. All my female partners have been squeamish about it and just wanted to clean up normally!

#Jack [sign in to see picture]

Friends 😊

Hutch013 [sign in to see picture]

I love to pleasure my OH, there's no better feeling than making her orgasm, and I absolutely love going down on her.
    That's why my fantasy is all about her. I'd love to have her blindfolded, with her hands in restraints, able to take my time.
    Loads of teasing, ice cubes, fingers, kissing her from head to toe, using toys and going down on her as well.
    Until eventually, after she's enjoyed herself a few times, it becomes too much for me and I thrust inside her while she's still lieing there blindfolded.

Puppies77 [sign in to see picture]

I fantasise about three guys taking me, filling every hole!
    My other fave is being ravaged by a busy girl.

More Sexy at 50 [sign in to see picture]

Hutch013 wrote:

I love to pleasure my OH, there's no better feeling than making her orgasm, and I absolutely love going down on her.
    That's why my fantasy is all about her. I'd love to have her blindfolded, with her hands in restraints, able to take my time.
    Loads of teasing, ice cubes, fingers, kissing her from head to toe, using toys and going down on her as well.
    Until eventually, after she's enjoyed herself a few times, it becomes too much for me and I thrust inside her while she's still lieing there blindfolded.

Hutch, I can relate to this fantasy. Welcome to LH forum.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.