1. What's your fantasy

Chrissyjoe [sign in to see picture]

Mine is two men one firemen one policeman (that brings his truncheon) 

FJRBiker [sign in to see picture]

Mine is to meet with a bi couple. For her to watch us play and join in. Naked wrestling with a woman

Naked wrestling with a guy :)

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

Chrissyjoe wrote:

Mine is two men one firemen one policeman (that brings his truncheon) 

Mine too! 

Lenbo3000 [sign in to see picture]

Mine is to meet a squirter, that's my ultimate fantasy to see a woman squirt in my face! I reckon I would cum right there!

will65 [sign in to see picture]

are you a submissive if you are ask your man he may let you

tied n teased wrote:

My wife is always flirting with my neighbour so I have to say my fantasy would be a threesome with him or her seducing him whilst she thinks I am out. Boring I know but it does it for me.

i have had like you the same fantasy of my wife being fucked by anouther man the main turn on is to be allowed to watch and if i am very good to be able to join in  she says she likes the idea of taking two men at the same time

Lofty 87 wrote:

My current fantasy is having my oh tell me how to masturbate in front of her and order me to do different things to myself. In fact I think that may just happen later.

you need to ask your oh to let you do this for her  to let her order you about as it may lead to better things take it from one who knows letlme know how you got on

binky59 wrote:

I've had this one for quite a while. Assist my wife and her lover. Theres no humiliation or anything, just sexy. Naturally he's a bit bigger than me and after I've tongued my wife to orgasm, I suck him then guide him into my wife pussy. I watch them shag until iI see his cock spasm as he ejaculates. I lick and suck him clean the my wife staddles my face and I clean her. It'll never happen but it really appeals to my bisexual side.

I hope that's not to graffic

wow that is one big turn on have you asked your wife to do this she may let you

lace21 wrote:

A 3 some with the OH and another girl/T girl- me having DP from then both 😉

so you like the t-girls whats o h think

OddThomas [sign in to see picture]

Mine is currently to bring my wife to orgasm by fisting her while she's playing with her wand.  

A while back while staying with friends for a few days, my mind wandered to the though of my wife enjoying being penetrated by my good friend and taking his cum in her  - with the consent of myself and his wife . If the situation had actually occurred , I honestly think I would have agreed to it in the knowledge that we live in different countries so would not run the risk of it becoming a regular thing and we are all been very good friends for a long time.  Still turns me on thinking about it now! 

areyou a sub

you missed a good chance

OddThomas [sign in to see picture]

Will65.  I doubt that my wife would have agreed or even our friend for that matter and would never have asked!  

Sub or Dom? I would say that If anything in the bedroom I tend to be a  Switch but in everyday life definitely Dom.  I say this since my wife does not enjoy being dominated so if I want to enjoy BDSM I need to empower her to be more in control of doing stuff to me rather than her to me. I wouldnt class my wife as a Dom though since I do have encourage her to tie me up and whip my arse etc, which she is very good at but is always a bit apprehensive to push the limits on as she is not anywhere near as kinky as me . 

DontGetEnough [sign in to see picture]

Mine is a threesome with 2 girls, one of which is a squirter. As I'm doing one girl, the squirter stands over the other girls chest and plays with herself till she squirts all over her, then she kneels downs and straddles her big boobs that are wobbling like made from me pounding her. Why she mounts the other girls boobs I dont know but 😁😁

Fabulous 12 [sign in to see picture]

I like to be controlled by a woman (Didn't have the chance to try it yet). By it I mean controlled in bed, get punishments and so on. I do have some boundaries about it and some things they don't torn me on but overall that's my fantasy.

Oldman [sign in to see picture]

In reference to the fantisy of having a fireman and a policeman . I am only one man , but used to be with both fire and police . And back then I think I could have helped you gals out . Timing is everything , only a shadow of my young muscular body now . I think I might add a fantisy of forefilling your wishes , thanks !

Fanny Adams [sign in to see picture]

My fantasy is to be woken up by several men breaking in to my house.

They tie my hands behind me, spread my legs wide so I'm totally exposed. They then blind fold me and use things to pleasure me. 

Once they have finished the police would turn up and take the blindfold off, leave me tied up and also have their wicked way with me too.

**EDITED BY MODERATOR** 

Anal-ysis [sign in to see picture]

Mine is that I am walking along the street and an attractive (older/mature) lady comes out of the house and asks if I can help move some furniture.

At some point in the task we accidentally brush against each other, and remain in close proximity for just a little bit too long. I stiffen up, and as I am commando it becomes visible. She makes a comment and we are soon kissing and exploring each other's bodies.

The fantasy can then go in many directions depending on my mood. It may be a sexy bath together, sex with her bent over the kitchen table, an erotic photo shoot, or perhaps I get a caning for trying to take advantage of a vulnerable woman. Not that she is vulnerable .... far from it.

Gran [sign in to see picture]

Mmmmm! I love the beginning of this thread - sex outside in the rain. Yes please!! Especially in a thunder storm.

Gosig [sign in to see picture]

Currently when my mind wanders it is all to do with a scenario that ends up with Stockholm Syndrome.....being kidnapped by a man 20 yrs older than me who knows I’m married with a child but won’t take no for an answer. I’m taken to Scotland (don’t ask, I have not the first idea) and basically subjugated for at least a week, mentally, physically, sexually, just wrecked and bent completely to someone’s will. Even when eventually found and rescued, I’m just rendered completely unable to leave that man alone. Can’t tell you how nice this feels to be able to express this, might be able to get something constructive done with the rest of my day now.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.