• Virgin used dildo

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

You shouldn't bleed again, the blood is from your hymen breaking, once it's gone it's gone, give it a few days just in case but it's so thin it heels super quick.

as others have said, stay relaxed and use plenty of lube.

i didn't have my hymen when I lost my virginity luckily. It broke when I was very young and fell off a desk, so much blood! I had to go to hospital, although I think it split further than just my hymen. Still, I'm glad there wasn't that much blood when I lost my virginty!

Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]

Y&F95, ouch! That would have been traumatic having to go to hospital!

Schmalto, know what it's like to be impatient, hehe! As for lube, I can recommend Doc Johnson Ultra Lube. It's thick and a little goes a reasonable way.

as Fun Louise says, this place is addictive, and after nearly two years of being on here I have more than two drawers worth of toys and lingerie! Don't plan on stopping anytime soon, either

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

Feel free to ask us anything, we are an open minded bunch and we will not judge you. Have fun

+1 welcome and all of us are here to help in anyway we can.

Caliente [sign in to see picture]

Young and fun95 - I had a very similar experience when I was young, and although no one ever said, "you broke your hymen" I knew I must have done it then. So there was no blood at all when I finally had penetrative sex. Not sure which was better. : /

Schmalto33 - don't stress. It's going to get better. :) The other women have given excellent advice. You've definitely go thte hard part out of the way and now you can relax and enjoy it.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.