1. How high is your sex drive? am I normal ? lol

DoubleU [sign in to see picture]

I struggle to define 'Normal'.  I am up for it much more often than my OH, so unfortunately nothing happens until she is ready. Therefore since I do not like DIY and I do not play away from home, I have to put up with it.

[suspended user]

suspended user

It's nice to know that there are other patient guys out there (and the same applies to women!). It is important to respect your OH's feelings at the time, but also there should be some give and take as It's healthy and good for both partners to remain sexually active and keep the flame going. I know if my OH has been missing out for a while, I will instigate sex for us, even though (as you say about the 'DIY' thing and the not playing away from home) I can completely trust him.

We communicate often and it's easy to read each other, I know when he has his needs and I also don't like going without for too long! We are very lucky in this respect. I admire your honesty to your missus and comments about this subject. 😉

Bigtits69 [sign in to see picture]

I have a very high sex drive want it most days but my OH only wants it a couple times a week which is enough

HunnyMonster29 [sign in to see picture]

The contraceptive implant has really dulled my sex drive ever since I had it put in as a teenager. My boyfriend noticed it straight away. Lol.

I'd say mine's pretty in the middle now. It just depends on the mood. 

lewisandkimberly [sign in to see picture]

I think I'm Above average want it several times a day everyday ekkkkk

[suspended user]

suspended user

lewisandkimberly wrote:

I think I'm Above average want it several times a day everyday ekkkkk

There's nothing wrong with that, if you've got the energy and desire, why not!!? 🎆😋

bobenovski [sign in to see picture]

I also have a very high sex drive. I normally masterbate 2/3 times a day as well as sex with my partner when ever takes our fancy.

I have felt what you are feeling before however as long as it is not affecting your work or relationships having a high sex drive is fine if not it is a good thing.

If i was you i would just make sure you dont let it control your life but have fun when you can.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.