• Need some alone time

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

You can get locks that are just a bar on the frame and a hook on the door, it's not actually locked but if someone opens the door it catches it within an inch. It'll kill the mood but no one will see anything.

at your age you really need private time, when I lived at my parents I always had to do it late at night when everyone was asleep and there were no kids there!

Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]

Good ideas and yeah I have to mostly wait til late at night but you can't help when you need to. Got a bit off furniture near my door might push it against the door when needed that way no trouble

the mechanic [sign in to see picture]

i sympathise. Im married but not had sex in 7 years due to my wife not wanting it anymore . Im rarely alone in the house so have to masturbate in the bath.I like toys but have to keep them hidden as she wouldnt approve and thought i was disgusting. Trying to sneak my toys from there hiding place , using them cleaning them having a bath and hidding them without her noticing is so much hard work i hardly bother anymore. Good luck to you x

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

While your brother is playing guitar your family will not hear you, so maybe worth a try.

its such a pain and oh i totally sympathise you and yeah i could do but he is on the same level of the house as me (next door but one) and has a habit of randomly stopping and i don't want to risk him hearing. i remember once i was alone so let loose and moaned away to find that i wasn't alone my brother was downstairs in my other brothers room playing on the xbox. i don't think he heard though I'm not that loud on the rare occasions i do moan.

Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]

Sounds so frustrating Kirsty...crank up some music in your room, pretend you're going to be having a workout (get dressed in your workout gear), and say they can't come in, as you'll be moving about really fast and don't want them hitting you with the door, then get in the bed, have some fun, and randomly throw some objects around the room like a hairbrush or something, so it sounds like you're jumping about!

where there's a will, there's a way!

Oh, and it's not like your brother never gets himself off either probably, so he should appreciate you need some alone time!

Don't want to think about that but at their ages probably and yeah might have to. Have been hit by the door in the past exercising lol keep trying to do new stuff but think I'm too nervous to relax

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.