• Stocking and chastity lovers

    1440357350
    Scubaman [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 60
    • Joined: 6 Oct 2013

    Big hello to any stocking/tights wearing males out there, if your cuckold and in chastity a big bonus, come and say hi and friend request me, love to hear your story

    1440361215
    xxxPhoenix72 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 128
    • Joined: 5 Mar 2015

    Hi Scubaman, I wear stockings and tights regularly and am in chastity as and when Miss instructs

    1440384798
    Thumper the Rabbit [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 232
    • Joined: 26 May 2015

    Hey, I do the cross dressing thing occasionally. It is odd because I am usually quite dominant, but I assume a different role when dressed. I would love to start experimenting with chastity

    1440402741
    Scubaman [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 60
    • Joined: 6 Oct 2013

    Thumper the Rabbit wrote:

    Hey, I do the cross dressing thing occasionally. It is odd because I am usually quite dominant, but I assume a different role when dressed. I would love to start experimenting with chastity

    Hi great to hear from you, you should really try chastity, I love going out whilst wearing sexy underwear under my clothes and the feel of my CB6000 between my legs, the wife love it to. Keep in touch and check my profile?

    1440403009
    Scubaman [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 60
    • Joined: 6 Oct 2013

    xxxPhoenix72 wrote:

    Hi Scubaman, I wear stockings and tights regularly and am in chastity as and when Miss instructs

    Hi Pheonix

    very nice, can't understand why more men don't dress enfem more, I love going out with the wife in chastity and body stocking or stockings on under my clothes, check my profile and keep in touch?

    1440403011
    Scubaman [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 60
    • Joined: 6 Oct 2013

    xxxPhoenix72 wrote:

    Hi Scubaman, I wear stockings and tights regularly and am in chastity as and when Miss instructs

    Hi Pheonix

    very nice, can't understand why more men don't dress enfem more, I love going out with the wife in chastity and body stocking or stockings on under my clothes, check my profile and keep in touch?

    1440414664
    Thumper the Rabbit [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 232
    • Joined: 26 May 2015

    I have done the underclothes stockings and underwear thing. It is interesting. I am not sure if the GF would be interested in the chastity, but I am hinting at it. Deffo dont think we would be suited to the FLR aspect of it though

    1440491142
    Scubaman [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 60
    • Joined: 6 Oct 2013

    Thumper the Rabbit wrote:

    I have done the underclothes stockings and underwear thing. It is interesting. I am not sure if the GF would be interested in the chastity, but I am hinting at it. Deffo dont think we would be suited to the FLR aspect of it though

    The FLR side of it can be difficult to keep up sometimes, but like everything in life if you work at it, but it's not for everyone, good luck and keep us posted

    1440495731
    xxxPhoenix72 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 128
    • Joined: 5 Mar 2015

    FLR?

    1440507196
    Thumper the Rabbit [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 232
    • Joined: 26 May 2015

    Female led relationship

    I don't think that is for us to be honest. It would have to be a self imposed chastity...although I do have fantasies of having different keyholders

    1440875209
    KeptLocked [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 285
    • Joined: 13 Jul 2014

    I do love stocking but have never worn them whilst my OH was around. However I am kept in a cage for periods and have been cuckolded in the past.

    1440928089
    xxxPhoenix72 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 128
    • Joined: 5 Mar 2015

    Thumper the Rabbit wrote:

    Female led relationship

    I don't think that is for us to be honest. It would have to be a self imposed chastity...although I do have fantasies of having different keyholders

    Ah, OK, thanks

    Thread closed

    This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.