• Stocking and chastity lovers

Scubaman [sign in to see picture]

Big hello to any stocking/tights wearing males out there, if your cuckold and in chastity a big bonus, come and say hi and friend request me, love to hear your story

xxxPhoenix72 [sign in to see picture]

Hi Scubaman, I wear stockings and tights regularly and am in chastity as and when Miss instructs

Thumper the Rabbit [sign in to see picture]

Hey, I do the cross dressing thing occasionally. It is odd because I am usually quite dominant, but I assume a different role when dressed. I would love to start experimenting with chastity

Thumper the Rabbit wrote:

Hey, I do the cross dressing thing occasionally. It is odd because I am usually quite dominant, but I assume a different role when dressed. I would love to start experimenting with chastity

Hi great to hear from you, you should really try chastity, I love going out whilst wearing sexy underwear under my clothes and the feel of my CB6000 between my legs, the wife love it to. Keep in touch and check my profile?

xxxPhoenix72 wrote:

Hi Scubaman, I wear stockings and tights regularly and am in chastity as and when Miss instructs

Hi Pheonix

very nice, can't understand why more men don't dress enfem more, I love going out with the wife in chastity and body stocking or stockings on under my clothes, check my profile and keep in touch?

xxxPhoenix72 wrote:

Hi Pheonix

very nice, can't understand why more men don't dress enfem more, I love going out with the wife in chastity and body stocking or stockings on under my clothes, check my profile and keep in touch?

I have done the underclothes stockings and underwear thing. It is interesting. I am not sure if the GF would be interested in the chastity, but I am hinting at it. Deffo dont think we would be suited to the FLR aspect of it though

I have done the underclothes stockings and underwear thing. It is interesting. I am not sure if the GF would be interested in the chastity, but I am hinting at it. Deffo dont think we would be suited to the FLR aspect of it though

The FLR side of it can be difficult to keep up sometimes, but like everything in life if you work at it, but it's not for everyone, good luck and keep us posted

FLR?

Female led relationship

I don't think that is for us to be honest. It would have to be a self imposed chastity...although I do have fantasies of having different keyholders

KeptLocked [sign in to see picture]

I do love stocking but have never worn them whilst my OH was around. However I am kept in a cage for periods and have been cuckolded in the past.

Female led relationship

I don't think that is for us to be honest. It would have to be a self imposed chastity...although I do have fantasies of having different keyholders

Ah, OK, thanks

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.