• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. How do I get rid of my sex toys?

SexySoph247 [sign in to see picture]

Stella L wrote:

SexySoph247 wrote:

Out of interest. . Why do you want to get rid of all your toys?
    That's a lot of toys to bin.

I really miss mine once I've burnt out the motors from over use

Hi SexySoph I don't need them, I bought the toys thinking I would use them (I went through a period where I couldn't stop buying sex toys) I literally bought everything.....from butt plugs to large dildos plus I have lots of new male sex toys which I bought for my ex. The dildos are too big and I dislike anal. That's my story!
    Hey Stella that makes sense .. guess you have to try these things to know if u like them or not. Thanks for answering my curiosity :)

slinky binky wrote:

Sexy soph Once I'd personally discovered my likes and dislikes I knew not to bother with some. Also my record on burning motors out I smashed a couple of days back. A battery wand burnt out after three days....what? You politely think to yourselves. Think the issue was the product and not my over use, as nothing should burn out so fast. I couldn't believe it removing the batteries after use as they were very hot, it packed in pretty fast. I guess, I'm (needing) to find a new wand. It's certainly no inconvenience mind.....

Hi slinky binky wow 3 days!! That's must have been so annoying! I have gone through so many that now I've changed over to rechargeable however I brought one and it stopped working but was still under warranty so I sent it back. Was £50 so I figured I should try (my friends can't believe I did or that I get through so many) they replaced it so was good. Now I found that I should have a few and keep swapping so they don't get over worked. My plug in is getting hot now though although kinda adding an extra kink hehe I hope not to beat your 3 days lol

[suspended user]

suspended user

SexySoph247 wrote:

slinky binky wrote:

Sexy soph Once I'd personally discovered my likes and dislikes I knew not to bother with some. Also my record on burning motors out I smashed a couple of days back. A battery wand burnt out after three days....what? You politely think to yourselves. Think the issue was the product and not my over use, as nothing should burn out so fast. I couldn't believe it removing the batteries after use as they were very hot, it packed in pretty fast. I guess, I'm (needing) to find a new wand. It's certainly no inconvenience mind.....

Hi slinky binky wow 3 days!! That's must have been so annoying! I have gone through so many that now I've changed over to rechargeable however I brought one and it stopped working but was still under warranty so I sent it back. Was £50 so I figured I should try (my friends can't believe I did or that I get through so many) they replaced it so was good. Now I found that I should have a few and keep swapping so they don't get over worked. My plug in is getting hot now though although kinda adding an extra kink hehe I hope not to beat your 3 days lol
    Oh I was devastated *cries* it was a present, battery powered, I'm hoping it doesn't happen a second time, or I can hardly return again :/
    Cuddlekins [sign in to see picture]

Our local recycle men are horrors they are meant to take away small electrical items if left in the blue box (can,tins and glass) but they sometimes take the item or leave it.

After not really going outside for afew days I've just noticed that they hadn't taken an entire bag of paper last week, next week I'm putting a battery operated sex toy in there even if it means buying an old knackered one of flea-bay just to stop them rooting through the bags and being lazy.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Cuddlekins wrote:

Our local recycle men are horrors they are meant to take away small electrical items if left in the blue box (can,tins and glass) but they sometimes take the item or leave it.

After not really going outside for afew days I've just noticed that they hadn't taken an entire bag of paper last week, next week I'm putting a battery operated sex toy in there even if it means buying an old knackered one of flea-bay just to stop them rooting through the bags and being lazy.

Oh no, thats absolutely terrible. They sound bloody useless. Guess were lucky having a good system in this area. also they most likely will route through you'rs electrical waste.
    Lovinthetoys [sign in to see picture]

man, thats a problem i would like to have - too many sex toys :)

hope you get it all sorted

Lovinthetoys wrote:

man, thats a problem i would like to have - too many sex toys :)

hope you get it all sorted

Me too.... how would you choose ??!!
    Lovinthetoys [sign in to see picture]

you know id happily send a courier to grab a box full of unused goodies, just saying :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.