FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. Very special night

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

Hi everyone going to Dr who festival in November meeting Peter Capaldi for photo, have brought silk underwear to wear under 12th doctors costume, now meeting up with forum friend and mum for dinner but afterwards wondered how I could make night special before bed any ideas toys must be easy to travel locked if possible All this solo, but I want this night to be special it's not every day you meet the man of your erotic dreams is it?

Stuburns [sign in to see picture]

My wife meets the man of her erotic dreams every night 😉

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Kittenclub, what about a relaxing bath with bubbles or a bath bomb via candle light (just be careful not to set off smoke detector in hotel room).

jon19 [sign in to see picture]

What about a bullet? Very easily transported and waterproof for the above idea.

Vanessa8 wrote:

Kittenclub, what about a relaxing bath with bubbles or a bath bomb via candle light (just be careful not to set off smoke detector in hotel room).

Love the idea if it's a shower the best stuff out there Lush? I dare not use candles in hotel could take electric ones if tiny (lots of research now great)

jon19 wrote:

I'm thinking of the pink own branded one.

Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

kittencub wrote:

jon19 wrote:

Many people recommend Lelo Mia - perhaps you could treat yourself to one once a handy discount code shows up? A bath bomb sounds great. And you could perhaps get bring along a collection of your fav music mp3s.

LibraLover [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30215 and http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26627 are great bullets. I've used candles in hotel rooms without problems, and would really recommend bringing some massage candles along! I hope you have a really great time!

Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

Stuburns wrote:

She's a lucky lady to have a loving and passionate man by her side. Not all of us are so lucky, though; while I don't fancy any celebrity or movie/TV character I (being a never-been-kissed and unattractive 28yo virgin) totally understand that a person who has no love and/or sex life, he or she may feel the need to turn to the realm of dreams and fantasies.

Briona87 wrote:

Stuburns wrote:

She's a lucky lady to have a loving and passionate man by her side. Not all of us are so lucky, though; while I don't fancy any celebrity or movie/TV character I (being a never-been-kissed and unattractive 28yo virgin) totally understand that a person who has no love and/or sex life, he or she may feel the need to turn to the realm of dreams and fantasies.

My marriage is now sex less due to hubby's ill health reason why for this festival money no object anything I want I have I mean of course Dr who stuff my real wish will never happen but I can dream.

Briona87 wrote:

kittencub wrote:

jon19 wrote:

Many people recommend Lelo Mia - perhaps you could treat yourself to one once a handy discount code shows up? A bath bomb sounds great. And you could perhaps get bring along a collection of your fav music mp3s.

I could also watch my favourite Peter capaldi stuff as well.

I love LUSH for bath products personally kittencub. If it is just a shower there are also products out there to help scent and relax you in the shower that dissolve when the water hits that are more aromatherphy based. Some aromatherphy oil in lavendar might also be a good choice to place in the shwoer or tub and even on your stress points for that total body relaxation. I really hope you have a lovely event (seems like you really need something awesome to look forward to)

Stuburns [sign in to see picture]

Enjoy your night out. I hope the meeting will stay with you in many erotic dreams to come x

PS I also love Dr Teals ( i hope that is the correct spellng) their aromatheraphy epson salts are awesome.

Stuburns wrote:

Enjoy your night out. I hope the meeting will stay with you in many erotic dreams to come x

I will do just to stand by him and hopefully get a hug I'll live off that hug forever, he's six foot and gorgeous with it.

Vanessa8 wrote:

I love LUSH for bath products personally kittencub. If it is just a shower there are also products out there to help scent and relax you in the shower that dissolve when the water hits that are more aromatherphy based. Some aromatherphy oil in lavendar might also be a good choice to place in the shwoer or tub and even on your stress points for that total body relaxation. I really hope you have a lovely event (seems like you really need something awesome to look forward to)

I still can't believe I'm going to meet him but the whole day will be fantastic.

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.