• Boobies, Breasticles - best way to pleasure them womens perspective

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

masterandslave wrote:

Even a tight bra or top can leave them aching!

x

I don't have the biggest boobs in the world but I have to wear a bra all the time if I don't want achy boobs...even in bed I have to wear a soft sports bra to keep them supported!

xxKPxx

SweetSubmission [sign in to see picture]

shellyboo wrote:

I was reminded at the weekend how nice it is to have them roughly played with, too... got some lovely bruises as a reminder, too :D

Ooooh, I like bruises too, but I have to be really in the mood and gradually worked up to it. And nowhere near my period! Tried using this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=3331 on them too, which I liked very much, but again, I have to be in the right frame of mind, it won't be a regular thing.

My boobs are huge, really ridiculously huge, and I find that they get loads of attention in bed because men find them such a novelty, but that does mean that other places (my neck, shoulders, bum) get ignored, which is annoying because they're just as sexy for me.

SS xx

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

God no, can't take roughness on them near my period. Too ouchy!

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

SweetSubmission wrote:

shellyboo wrote:

I was reminded at the weekend how nice it is to have them roughly played with, too... got some lovely bruises as a reminder, too :D

Ooooh, I like bruises too, but I have to be really in the mood and gradually worked up to it. And nowhere near my period! Tried using this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=3331 on them too, which I liked very much, but again, I have to be in the right frame of mind, it won't be a regular thing.

My boobs are huge, really ridiculously huge, and I find that they get loads of attention in bed because men find them such a novelty, but that does mean that other places (my neck, shoulders, bum) get ignored, which is annoying because they're just as sexy for me.

SS xx

Aww hun - you tried asking for a massage at all? Just get them to use a bit of body butter type moisturizer - it's fab! Once he's done your back, he can always come back to your boobs and give them a good massage too!

x

Mushy [sign in to see picture]

Is this just a female thing? Do any of you females have any experience of men wanting their nipples stroked and teased?

Columbus [sign in to see picture]

My OH loves his nipples licked, sucked, lightly pinched.

I agree with others regarding them being senstive around time of period. I'm probably bit odd as well in terms of me not especially liking them being touched before anywhere else. So if he starts to kiss me then touch them I find it a bit irritating and it even turns me off. I've discovered I like it after he's been touching my clit and as I'm getting close to orgasm. Then I like them licked and sucked - even quite hard sometimes and it makes me gasp and adds to everything. Definitely no bruises though!! Don't think that'd float my boat but each to their own

Columbus wrote:

My OH loves his nipples licked, sucked, lightly pinched.

I agree with others regarding them being senstive around time of period. I'm probably bit odd as well in terms of me not especially liking them being touched before anywhere else. So if he starts to kiss me then touch them I find it a bit irritating and it even turns me off. I've discovered I like it after he's been touching my clit and as I'm getting close to orgasm. Then I like them licked and sucked - even quite hard sometimes and it makes me gasp and adds to everything. Definitely no bruises though!! Don't think that'd float my boat but each to their own

Good on him and thank God am not the only one.Its a true delight.

Am not very good at this quoting mullarkey, the last line of the above post was written by me!

Columbus [sign in to see picture]

Yeah, I guess men's nipples may get ignored. I feel I don't really know what to do with them! But sometimes he's ask me to kiss his chest or lick his nipples. I'll pull them lightly while's inside me, on top as well. Hmm, I shall give them attention later I think!!!

LondonCherry [sign in to see picture]

Columbus wrote:

Yeah, I guess men's nipples may get ignored. I feel I don't really know what to do with them! But sometimes he's ask me to kiss his chest or lick his nipples. I'll pull them lightly while's inside me, on top as well. Hmm, I shall give them attention later I think!!!

I must admit that I'm guilty of ignoring men's nipples and have only been asked specifically to play with them by one man. To be honest, it totally put me off! He wanted me to pinch them as hard as I could and for some reason it made me really uncomfortable. I think that maybe it was just the guy that was putting me off now that I'm remembering the incident. haha.

I don't have much feeling in my breasts and it doesn't really do much for me when someone does anything to my nipples. I do like for someone to squeeze my breasts quite hard when I'm in the mood for that sort of thing, but it does leave awful bruises.

Nexas wrote:

They REALLY do and while I don't like mine played with roughly, fast licking and gentle sucking can almost make me cum alone! So a good handjob or having sex while my nipples are being licked/sucked is FANTASTIC! Honestly one of the best things ever and I have the strongest orgasms this way!

Yes I agree entirely, although I dont much like the rough stuff.

Thought it was just me and had too many female hormones or something.

Sam66 [sign in to see picture]

One of the great things about this forum is that you begin to realise one's own personal likes and disikes aren't; necessarily all that odd!! And we blokes are very bad about talking about sex in a constructive way. So for ages, I thought I was the only bloke who enjoyed his nipples being played with.

It's nice to know I'm not!!!

Sam66 wrote:

One of the great things about this forum is that you begin to realise one's own personal likes and disikes aren't; necessarily all that odd!! And we blokes are very bad about talking about sex in a constructive way. So for ages, I thought I was the only bloke who enjoyed his nipples being played with.

It's nice to know I'm not!!!

I could not agree more, I once did a google search on the subject and found very little positive stuff as regards this, it was mostly full of men saying it was a 'woman thing' what a shame.

I actually feel sorry for men that dont experience this -although I would guess they get their pleasure in other ways that do not turn me on (for instance anal does nothing for me at the mo, but you never know).

i would actually confess further that I prefer my nipples being stroked then my cock, once my cock is being played with all I want to do is come, whereas with my nipples I know it delays the climax and just makes it better and better. I have never actually come from just nipple attention and not sure its possible but I can say its pretty damn close.

There I have said it now, this is fast turning into a confessional thread.

bride2b [sign in to see picture]

depemding on the time of month mine can get really sensitive as i expect happens to alot of ladys on here,so sometimes i like the rough tugging and sucking and othertimes i like the gentle caresses and ice circling,and gentle strokes and gentle sucking

bride2b [sign in to see picture]

forgot to put my oh loves his nipples being sucked it drives him wild turnes him in to a mad man,i call it the boster button not that he needs it!!!!

SweetSubmission [sign in to see picture]

Lucky SN!

SS xx

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

Magic Hands wrote:

i like to gently rub the brest with all my hand first, Then with my finger glide my finger aroung the nipple and every now and again i will go over the nipple with my finger making it flick back. Then i would lick around the nipple and suck on it, then again every now and again i would gently bit it or pinch it with my teeth or fingers. Love the reaction i get from SN hehehe

Sounds perfect! I don't like much biting but love pulling and pinching. I agree with the others tho it depends on the time of the month!

sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]

Ilovemyman wrote:

Magic Hands wrote:

i like to gently rub the brest with all my hand first, Then with my finger glide my finger aroung the nipple and every now and again i will go over the nipple with my finger making it flick back. Then i would lick around the nipple and suck on it, then again every now and again i would gently bit it or pinch it with my teeth or fingers. Love the reaction i get from SN hehehe

Sounds perfect! I don't like much biting but love pulling and pinching. I agree with the others tho it depends on the time of the month!

Time of the month is a huge factor, sometimes they are just too sore/sensitive to do anything with! xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.