£1.79 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. My gran being curious

Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]

So I recieved this earlier this morning http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30574 And I went to the bathroom to go and wash it and my gran unexpectedly walked in while I was doing so. My gran is cool about sex toys and she knows I own them and order them but what I wasn't expecting her to do was to ask if she could feel what it was like. So I handed it to her and she said wow it's so soft isn't it. I love my curious gran lol

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

I thnink our close relatives are more broadminded than what we take them for sometimes. .I am guessing your gran was a 60's chick which was a period of big change because of the introduction of the Pil etc.

mysteron wrote:

I thnink our close relatives are more broadminded than what we take them for sometimes. .I am guessing your gran was a 60's chick which was a period of big change because of the introduction of the Pil etc.

Yeah she was one, she's only in her mid 60s now and she's pretty 'with it' with most modern things. I mean she used to have a rabbit vibrator when she was younger lol

BrumGuy [sign in to see picture]

Good for her, and you.

I loved the sixties, and now I'm loving my sixties.

Could you ask her if she has a wish or desire for a toy? she might just surprise you.

Enjoy. x

BrumGuy wrote:

Good for her, and you.

I loved the sixties, and now I'm loving my sixties.

Could you ask her if she has a wish or desire for a toy? she might just surprise you.

Enjoy. x

I don't think her husband would approve lol and I wouldn't ask her that because if she wanted one, she would have one already

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Wow you have a cool gran. All my grandparents are pushing up daisies, but they were never as liberal as that. They were older, maybe that's why. Even my mum would not be this cool, it's a good job I moved out a long time ago!

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Is your gran on the forum?

Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

You have a cool (and young - she is not much older than my parents) gran

Fun Louise wrote:

Is your gran on the forum?

Haha no, she isn't

Briona87 wrote:

You have a cool (and young - she is not much older than my parents) gran

Yeah she's a lovely woman the majority of the time lol

jr78 [sign in to see picture]

I'm 37 & only just discovering sex toys because of my prudish mum lol! Feels like I've wasted years not owning anything......working my arse off doing overtime to stock up lol! Love this site, you can talk about stuff with people who don't know you & don't judge & I love that 😊 x

jr78 wrote:

I'm 37 & only just discovering sex toys because of my prudish mum lol! Feels like I've wasted years not owning anything......working my arse off doing overtime to stock up lol! Love this site, you can talk about stuff with people who don't know you & don't judge & I love that 😊 x

I completely agree. But hey, I only got my first sex toy at the beginning of this year so compared to some others who got theirs at 18, I'm late at buying one too lol

It's just great how everyone is so open, probably the anonymity helps a lot but wish I'd discovered this site ages ago! Some of the stuff I look at & think "WHAAAT??" but other things I think "i wonder who wants their shift covering at work because I NEED to try that!" Ha ha ha! I have a daughter who's 18 & was talking to her about this site, started off saying it sells nice underwear....she said "yeah & dildo's mum, have you been on it ha ha!" Least it was a way to open up the conversation with her because ive been really sexually unconfident & think that's because of the way my mum reacted when trying to talk about sex, I was pleased to hear that I haven't passed that on in the way I've brought my daughter up because shes really not embarrassed when we talk about stuff even though at times it's been excruciatingly embarrassing for me....I've just done my hardest to hide it so she knows sex & her sexuality is an amazing thing not something to suppress 😊 x

jr78 wrote:

It's just great how everyone is so open, probably the anonymity helps a lot but wish I'd discovered this site ages ago! Some of the stuff I look at & think "WHAAAT??" but other things I think "i wonder who wants their shift covering at work because I NEED to try that!" Ha ha ha! I have a daughter who's 18 & was talking to her about this site, started off saying it sells nice underwear....she said "yeah & dildo's mum, have you been on it ha ha!" Least it was a way to open up the conversation with her because ive been really sexually unconfident & think that's because of the way my mum reacted when trying to talk about sex, I was pleased to hear that I haven't passed that on in the way I've brought my daughter up because shes really not embarrassed when we talk about stuff even though at times it's been excruciatingly embarrassing for me....I've just done my hardest to hide it so she knows sex & her sexuality is an amazing thing not something to suppress 😊 x

Aww :) That's really lovely, you sound like a great mum :)

Awwwww thankyou 😊 that's lovely to hear because sometimes you think you're just crashing about winging it at life with no clue lol! My daughter is lovely & I'm proud of how she's turned out because I did it all by myself......and I didn't mess it up ha ha! 😊 x

jr78 wrote:

Awwwww thankyou 😊 that's lovely to hear because sometimes you think you're just crashing about winging it at life with no clue lol! My daughter is lovely & I'm proud of how she's turned out because I did it all by myself......and I didn't mess it up ha ha! 😊 x

Maybe she's just lovely for you lol

Oh she can be a right diva believe me but in general she's just good all round, goes to college, has a job, steady boyfriend & takes me out for cocktails every month on payday, we have a blast lol! It's true what they say about daughters growing up to be your best friend (she almost didn't make it past 14 coz I was gonna strangle her but thankfully I just packed her off to her nan's for a week & she came back nice again lol! 😉 x

Jollux [sign in to see picture]

My mother's crowning glory of our relationship was us discussing sex toys as I casually mentioned that a lot of girls at uni talked about having them. Her reply?

"I'll buy you one for Christmas if you want one! I'd want one, better than your dad."

I could have died.

Littlestars [sign in to see picture]

Jollux wrote:

My mother's crowning glory of our relationship was us discussing sex toys as I casually mentioned that a lot of girls at uni talked about having them. Her reply?

"I'll buy you one for Christmas if you want one! I'd want one, better than your dad."

I could have died.

Awesome!

i have a fantastic relationship with me mum but she knows full well not to ask questions of the things she prefers not to know because I would tell her. without question, I can't hide things from her at all. She was 17 when she and my dad had me. Wouldn't change her for the world. My friends growing up were envious of me having a cool mum! Love her millions

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.