£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. my stories

stephiski [sign in to see picture]

cd928 wrote:

Where can I find the link? Got me intrigued now :)

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/stephim8
    cd928 [sign in to see picture]

I will have to set up a tumblr account and have a look, thanks for the link. Nice new pics btw, u look great in lace ;)

I dont think you need a tumblr account to read.... and thank you very much😀

kinkywelsh [sign in to see picture]

Had a quick read and was impressed with what i got. Glad it was only a quick read as i was at work and well...... got the blood flowing.

jamiejuice [sign in to see picture]

I write for my own pleasure and therapy (I have bad mental health issues and it helps sometimes) but I just found out that LH doesn't have an erotic fiction section any more so I don't have anywhere to post it now :(

jamiejuice wrote:

I write for my own pleasure and therapy (I have bad mental health issues and it helps sometimes) but I just found out that LH doesn't have an erotic fiction section any more so I don't have anywhere to post it now :(

Steph says she writes and posts on tumblr or try writing on a blog site and start a blog.

Tumblr is good jamiejuice and people can follow you and keep an eye on any new stories and so on.

Im glad you liked it kinkywelsh :)

You have talent steph. Not read something to get me so worked up in a while. Keep it coming

I will be adding to some again soon. Just cant concentrate with the new meds im on so ill get back into it :)

Ab2236 [sign in to see picture]

I wrote down my first RP experience after me and my gf cut it short, I basically wrote up until then and carried on. She found it very arousing as did I to write, if you enjoy writing it even if you don't fully mean what you're saying (if you're writing from first person) then who cares you enjoy it, even if you might not enjoy what is being said

where do you find the time to write Steph with your job? I am a team leader in a mixed home with dementia, challenging behaviour and respite. I feel like i work and dont have time for much else. Lol

I am.a carer in the comuinity. I have had to have time off because i was in a car crash a day before my sisters wedding. For me i always am.thinkong always so when it comes to the next few bits of a story i start to write it down and then it just flows.

Domiciliary care? I did that for a year but i found fuel was a major problem. I was working to buy fuel to work and not paying bills. Sorry to hear about the accident, hope you get better soon.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Im also sorry to hear about the accident Steph.
    I'm an avid reader and writer, so I was immediately drawn to your thread. I've learnt my lesson don't let anyone hold you back from your passion. It's your art, nobody can ever take that away from you, keep going and enjoy every moment :-)

I am a walker.. no locense yet:/
    . Im feeling better after the accident just anxiety and concentration is completely gone.
    Thank you i dont think ill give up just when life steadies itself i can find some writing time in between the chaos lol.

I would hate to the job as a walker but i expect i would be alot fitter now. Lol. I totally agree with classy and dont let anyone hold you back.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.