• numerous masterbation

kinky wife [sign in to see picture]

Hi sorry if this has been done before I couldn't find a thread I few people I've spoke to say when the masterbate they pleasure themselves twice or more in one sitting well am I the only person that cums once and then cant see the appeal to go again surely I'm not ??

myghost [sign in to see picture]

You certainly aren't the only one 99.9% of the time once i've had an 'O' i have no interest in going in for round 2 and trying for another 'O'

jambo [sign in to see picture]

Once I've knocked one out, that's me for a good hour. In fact its sore to touch.

Never know [sign in to see picture]

I'm a female and during solo play I can only come once, I just get too sensitive too quickly and it's not enjoyable but with my OH I can come multiple times. Just something about solo I can't seem to push on.

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

Depends on the situation. Alone, I tend to cum in batches of two or three (and then i feel sleepy) and with my partner tends to be once but can do it again usually if using a different method eg oral for first then rubbing for second. I wouldnt class mine as "multiple" orgasms though, just more than one orgasm in a session.

bbw P & S [sign in to see picture]

i like solo but i do get abit sensitive but then ta toy helps my partners enjoys but takes a little time before he can go again

Iliketohavefun [sign in to see picture]

I find that I can only cum once, need a short break before going again. I find ass play while masturbating helps for me. Keeps my interest, even though I've already blown every where. Twice is about the limit for solo play. With an actual partner, I find I can go a lot more, with small breaks of course.

northeast2foru [sign in to see picture]

im female and find when i play myself i cum once and thats it,but with my hubby it lasts longer so i have multiple orgasms,but need time before i go again.

TB149 [sign in to see picture]

Just the once then the appeal is gone. Do it once and do it right!

D.j [sign in to see picture]

One good session is better than trying to many and not working right solo that is.. Multiple times with your oh with short breaks is wonderful

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

I can orgasm usually around 3 times if playing solo but the first is definitely the best. Oh can make me keep cuming over and over again until I'm exhausted and cant physically cum any more.....never been in a fit state to count but I'd say probably around 8/9 times sometimes ;)

The Lady Ligeia [sign in to see picture]

After reading the other posts, I am almost embarrassed to admit this, but when I have a masturbation session, I usually orgasm about 15 times. I know it sounds unbelievable, but it's true. I have one, take a deep breath, and then am ready to go again.

Lord love length [sign in to see picture]

All depends on my mood . If its a long slow play then its only once but it's like an ocean . I can cover my own chest and even shoot in my own mouth . If its quickies then 4 times max but the forth is barely a tear drop . The same applies to sex with my oh . Xx

jackador123 [sign in to see picture]

Same here I would love to but that refractory time unfortunately prevents a second go. There have been the odd few times though.

Onlyones [sign in to see picture]

Male and have allways been a single cum per session then the interest is lost was even like that as a habitual masturbating teen.

kinky wife [sign in to see picture]

Yer with my husband I can orgasm a couple of times during sex with my husband its just during solo play I cant i was just was just just wanting to verify i wasn't the only one x

DrewRG4 [sign in to see picture]

I agree with above - depends on mood and if I have time! Anal play often leads to more

Littlestars [sign in to see picture]

Definately depends on mood for me, one climax will sometimes be enough other times 2/3 orgasms esp if I'm in the mood to achieve a squirter. Which is something I've only recently been able to achieve on solo play.

Some days I have been known to masturabate several times.

FlexyBexyXXX [sign in to see picture]

I find that with clitoral orgasms, I can have up to about 5 or 6 mini orgasms in one session, with lots of squirting. Clitorally, with enough power I can come to orgasm within around 3 or 4 minutes, and the orgasms are short but very intense, lasting about a minute tops.

G-spot orgasms however, take me around 30 minutes to get to, and they last about 2 minutes and leave me too tired to even think about a 2nd.

Anally with vibrations on my clit, I find that I can have what feels similar to a g-spot orgasm in around half the time, but equally exhausting.

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

I'm a real multiple girl, the first one is like an appetiser, and you are gagging for the main course, then desert, and so on. Once I start I just can't stop.

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.