£1.79 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. I would do ANYTHING for love - but I won't do that

BullyBabe [sign in to see picture]

I agree with all of the above, first and formost i am a mother of three and when i hear about anything to do with kids on the news I fly into a rage!!! .

most of what i have read i agree with, corpse, i have never thought about, never entered my head ( but when my steve is no longer here, if I could have him stuffed with a hugh erection and his tounge sticking out, who knows,lol :) )

On anything for love, my story is my steve wasn't aware of my desires to control,him totaly until our wedding night,I took whips and handcuffs, the look on his face was a picture. We have tried most things in 26 years together, ponyplay, watersports and much more and he maintains to this day he is not submissive but he has done most things I demand from him ( knows better than to say no,lol)

now thats what i call love.

I am new to this forum, so have some dark secrets I may share later, when I get to know you all

Having going through the posts i can't remember them all, but cruelty to animals is a NO! NO! NO! We have always had pets, dogs and cats and we love them all to bits, another secret lies in there, and I may share when I think the time is right, nothing bad, I don't think so, and hope you lot don't either, nothing bad, just a turn on! My profile makes me sound like a real bitch but it is all focused on my steve and you would like me as a person, sometimes steve doesn't like me,lol and I don't blame him,lol

This is my second post and I don't think I have introduced myself to you all, sorry I'm a newbie but looking forward to joining and chatting with this community. So hello to all.

toxycat [sign in to see picture]

What wouldnt i do:

Anything that involves poo, watersports or being thrown up on......(2 girls 1 cup always springs to mind.....rank!!!)

Breath restriction - no thanks

Extreme BDSM - Breast tying, electrocution, humiliation etc etc

Anything involving something with 4 legs or fur....lol

WandA [sign in to see picture]

toxycat wrote:

What wouldnt i do:

Anything that involves poo, watersports or being thrown up on......(2 girls 1 cup always springs to mind.....rank!!!)

Not even a Russian in one of those funny hats?

toxycat [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

toxycat wrote:

What wouldnt i do:

Not even a Russian in one of those funny hats?

ROFL.............not even one of those.....lol

Futa_deep_fisting [sign in to see picture]

no poop, pee is fine, light bondage and a little pain is good, no choking or restriction, nothing involving animals (furries are fine) or children, no sex outside but i will go nearly that far, nothing involving more than one other male (one dick is fine for me even if im taking it in the mouth and sitting on a plug)

Doug [sign in to see picture]

not sure, would depend on who asked and how it was going to be carried out

*Emma* [sign in to see picture]

creativewriter1985 wrote:

I would do anything for love, but I won't do:

- Poo/we
    - Animals
    - Children
    - Corpses
    - Anything more violent than spanking (i.e. blood, asphyxiation etc)

or involve another person x

mrbumps [sign in to see picture]
    • children
    • animals
    • dead things
    • pee/crap
    • fat chicks (no offence im a lil guy and i cant have a woman weigh more than me, its an ego thing aswell as i like breathing thing )
    • mentily ill/learning disabled
    • blood of any kind
    • meat
    • anything that hurts more than spanking
    • BDSM stuff
    • food
    • cheating
    Ellipsis [sign in to see picture]

phil wrote:

I agree with this, anythig between consenting adults is OK. BUT Consenting is the MUST

Likewise, however in some instances between some adults - even consenting itself is illegal.

Also, having been pointed to it by way of an internet forum shock exercise, there are an immense number of people who like shagging their pets - to the point where as a result I can't look at a single woman dog-owner the same way. It's not something I could or would want to do myself, but I'll admit to not being entirely reviled by some of what I saw...

I draw a line at any of the non-sexual bodily fluids/scat when it comes to actually having sex, but enjoy watching watersports and wouldn't rule out trying it with a willing partner.

I will not have sex with a man, but sharing a girl with a mate has been done a couple of times and was great fun for all concerned (we were all single, I'd struggle hugely to share someone I had an emotional bond with), a couple of FFM 3somes (again, all single going through that "experimental" phase of life) - one was a good time, the other I was a complete spectator and I think only there to facilitate two bi-curious girls' boundaries being explored as a sort of "we're not being lesbians if there's a guy involved" way. I didn't mind watching TBH...

Corpses, children (confusion between post-pubescent but still underage notwithstanding) or anyoen not of sufficient mental capacity to know what is happening to them - in which I include people with Down's Syndrome for instance not at all, nor do I understand the appeal for those who do (whereas with most other paraphilias, fetishes or deviances, I can at least understand where it comes from even if it's not for me).

Whilst some may consider it odd or borderline paedophilic, I'd love to have sex with a dwarf/little lady.

Pretty much anything else I can think of goes if all parties concerned are into it and know what they're doing.

Liquidsugar [sign in to see picture]

I LOVE MEAT LOAF!

Back on topic - I'd do/try anything besides scat. Did I also mention I love Meat Loaf?

And I now have that song in my head... thanks for that!

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Lol. I thought you meant the minced beef+onion variety for a sec then LS! Then realised the title of the thread! Doh. :)

DebbieUK [sign in to see picture]

I basically wouldn't do anything illegal, or anything which caused real pain to myself or my OH. I don't think I'd do scat either, but I guess I've never been in a situation where a partner wanted it so who knows? Everything else is game I think!

@ellipsis - I have had sex with a 'little man' (have no idea what the correct term is) and that was a great experience (well more than once but you know what I mean).

Liquidsugar [sign in to see picture]

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Lol. I thought you meant the minced beef+onion variety for a sec then LS! Then realised the title of the thread! Doh. :)

:D I am obsessed with Meat Loaf - God how I would so happily have sex with him!

Ellipsis [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

DebbieUK wrote:

@ellipsis - I have had sex with a 'little man' (have no idea what the correct term is) and that was a great experience (well more than once but you know what I mean).

I would love to have the oppertunity to bed a female dwarf. I just find them sexy in a way. Seen that advert for... oh, what was it. That TV show with David Walliams. Never seen the show, but the advert before the show started had a dwarf on it wearing fetish gear and I was smitten! My man on the other hand was freaked out. He has a phobia of dwarved people.

I like petite girls too. I spent a night with a very petite girl, not dwarfed, but petite in every way and it was fabulous and delicious - the best way I can describe it really. Small thin fingers holding me, and that slight fear of accidently crushing her. Being able to pick her up with such ease and .... Gosh she was pretty!

Right. I'm away.

Excellent, as ever with matters sexual, it's not just me and that's comforting. Reactions to that said to very old and close friends tend to induce a very strange look in them. Odd perhaps as my typical tastes in partners rarely runs to petite women. But dwarves/little women aren't just smaller women in most cases, their proportions are different too (yes I understand there a many varities of dwarfism and they all have incredibly long Latin names that I can never recall) and as with all women, some are more attractive than others.

A lot of guys I know just couldn't get their head around having a little person as a partner and being seen out with them and so on when there are plenty of "normal" women available. Guess I'm not as shallow as them at that particular level.

I'd extend the opposite thing too, very tall/statuesque women have always been extremely alluring and the ex before last was such at over 6ft (so taller than me in bare feet and much more so in heels, was a lovely feeling) and curvy as hell. Perhaps I'm just drawn to "otherness". Who knows? But I like it.

Carousel [sign in to see picture]

Apart from what I believe are the obvious No-No's (Children etc), would be willing to try/do anything expect poop and puke!

On a general note, I would do anything to make my Husband happy, and I like to think that I try to each and every day! I definately put his happiness before mine (not that I am unhappy) and I know that I should try and see us as equal beings, but... That's love for you...

Interesting one on Hella's list - feeder victim - that would be horrendous!

MrsPx

XXXGXSTRINGXXX [sign in to see picture]

My line in life is to try everything at least twice.. once to see if you like it then again just to make sure but have to admit I wouldnt try anything animal/child/faeces related other than that cant think of much else that wouldnt be worth a try

fuzzy22a [sign in to see picture]

I wouldnt try anything animal/child/faeces related either, yuk

other than that i'm open to adventure

atlanta [sign in to see picture]

No children, no corpses, and nothing that isn't a mammal

Nothing that involves hurting somebody else either.

Janny [sign in to see picture]

wouldn't do anything involving Vanessa Feltz

Mr Llama [sign in to see picture]

I've found the more I and the OH have been experimenting the more I've found I'm fairly open on the limits... or at least I think I am.

No kids, animal, scat, waterplay, dead things and nothings going in my ass.... apart from that and Janny's above comment it's open to discussion/compromise. I guess I'll find more boundries as we go.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.