• I would do ANYTHING for love - but I won't do that

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I would love to have a threesome, but not with another girl around my man. I'd rather keep it fantasy cuz reality will prob be messed up by jealousy.

I like the idea of a threesome as a fantasy....don't think I could actually do it though! I don't like to share....but we enjoy the idea as a fantasy occasionally together!

Ax

sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]

I'd consider most things, apart from anything involving the afore mentioned kids, animals, corpses, extreme violence, pee/poo and feet. I don't do feet, I hate everybodies feet, including my own, they're horrible! But that's just me lol.

Mild pain yes - nipple pinching, scratching, biting (lightly!) hot wax play, whipping and spanking (again - lightly!) handcuffs But then i'm just a kinky bugger :D

We have talked about threesomes, i'd love a threesome with another girl, but would only do it if I wasn't in a serious relationship. My fella has been talking marriage, so it's a no no, it would just mess things up because I get jealous, and I don't want to lose what we've got. But we enjoy the fantasy!

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

I'm messed up - I can't even share the fantasy - I'm jealous of an imaginary woman!!!

x

masterandslave wrote:

I'm messed up - I can't even share the fantasy - I'm jealous of an imaginary woman!!!

x

Awwww! xx

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

masterandslave wrote:

x

I once had a dream that WandA cheated on me with a cute brunette...I was very jealous!

Ax

WandA [sign in to see picture]

sexynurse09 wrote:

I'd consider most things, apart from anything involving the afore mentioned kids, animals, corpses, extreme violence, pee/poo and feet. I don't do feet, I hate everybodies feet, including my own, they're horrible! But that's just me lol.

Mild pain yes - nipple pinching, scratching, biting (lightly!) hot wax play, whipping and spanking (again - lightly!) handcuffs But then i'm just a kinky bugger :D

We have talked about threesomes, i'd love a threesome with another girl, but would only do it if I wasn't in a serious relationship. My fella has been talking marriage, so it's a no no, it would just mess things up because I get jealous, and I don't want to lose what we've got. But we enjoy the fantasy!

Me too! Feet are just feet... Each to their own though! I wouldn't really do some other things mentioned but each to their own!

sexynurse09 wrote:

masterandslave wrote:

x

Awwww! xx

I have issues!!!

x

phil [sign in to see picture]

I agree with this, anythig between consenting adults is OK. BUT Consenting is the MUST

I wouldn't let my other half dress up as Meatloaf for a fantasy!

I'm sorry but I just can't stand the way he looks!

Gives me the heebie jeebies!

x

Morbidia [sign in to see picture]

m&s, i dont bloody blame you!!! Meatloaf is indeed more on the turn off than turn on scale!

xx

jav_ski [sign in to see picture]

probably being very simple but sex with another guy!!!

Morbidia wrote:

m&s, i dont bloody blame you!!! Meatloaf is indeed more on the turn off than turn on scale!

xx

He really is a turn off - but my OH loves his songs and sings them to me it gets very cringy!!

x

I'd only throw Meatloaf out of bed - not lookalikes!

Men with long hair are a great turn on for me!

Aragorn mmmmm! Johnny Depp *droooool*!

x

SweetSubmission [sign in to see picture]

Other than the same as seemingly everyone else (kids, creatures, corpses and faeces) I have just a couple - but I only found them fairly recently, a year ago I would have said that those four were it. The new ones are

1) particular words that turn me off (many and varied, but amongst others I hate "fat" as in "my big fat dick")

2) food, on the whole. To my mind, stickiness is loathesome. *shudders*

3) third parties - I've loved the threesomes I've had, both mmf and mff, but in light of recent events I am much more insecure and I doubt I could handle it now - the idea of "sharing" any future partner is likely to reduce me to tears!

watersports... well, it's not really a turn on for me, but it doesn't turn me off either, and I'm a very obliging sort of girl... If he's turned on by it, I'm game, as my biggest turn on is pleasing the other party!

SS x

SweetSubmission wrote:

1) particular words that turn me off (many and varied, but amongst others I hate "fat" as in "my big fat dick")

2) food, on the whole. To my mind, stickiness is loathesome. *shudders*

I totally agree with you about certain words. Personally I can't stand the word "cunt". I just hate it I think it's a really horrible word.

And food.....depends what it is but I agree about the stickiness! I'd be wanting to shower immediatly! Nothing worse.

x

Another one.....

I won't have sex in public. To some the idea of being caught adds to the thrill but with me it just makes me nervous (in a bad way) and turns me off.

x

Morbidia [sign in to see picture]

Im defo not into the sex in public thing, im like sexynurse, thought of being caught is nerve wracking, not exciting to me, lol xx

We seem to be pretty similar, Morbidia! My ex was always suggesting we go into the bushes while we were walking through the park, or saying we should park the car somewhere...I did it once just to try it and we were nearly caught! Doesn't float my boat at all.

Know what you mean Nexas! x

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Graphic list there Zariel.

I of course wouldn't have anything to do with children or animals and Zariel there's list!

But I don't do the poo thing you see! Keep yer poopy to yourself!

SG69 x

Oh, and aliens.

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

Mr & Mrs Naughty wrote:

Well, as some of you may have guessed by now, pretty much anything goes at Naughty Towers; but for the sake of accuracy we'll go through the list:

Watersports: well, we don't have much choice on this one. We have a waitress who is so old we should have let her go years ago. Apart from the shakes she also suffers from chronic stress incontinence, every time she sneezes projectile pee can spurt in any direction and if one happens to be putting a forkful of food in one's mouth then one can, by default participate in watersports. The hayfever season is a real hoot around here.

Strangulation: this is one of the methods we use to disuade teenage oiks from the village scrumping our apples.

Minors: Good God, no. We lock them in the attic until they're old enough!

Incest: Well, sort of runs in the Naughty family, if you see what we mean. It explains the wobbly mental state, a face so long Mr.Naughty was nicknamed "Dobbin" at Eton, and the rather disconcerting twitch in the left eye.

Bondage: Dungeon open by invitation every Friday and Saturday night; be careful, the equipment is real. One chap last year thought it a hoot to shut his wife in the iron maiden and only stopped giggling when he noticed the puddle of blood growing at his feet. That took some explaining away; luckily the local Chief Inspector is in the same Lodge as Mr.Naughty and owed him a favour after being caught in flagrante delicto dressed in fishnets and abusing a nun with an oversized church candle.

Bestiality: A tip for the chaps; if you're going to go down this road then choose a hamster. But do remember to wrap it in clingfilm first so it doesn't burst when you fuck it!

Pooh: No bears around here to shag.

Pip Pip!!

What a classic post! I love it And SG No aliens????? Isn't that alienist? xxx

Ok what i wouldn't do

Kids (that is just sick the worst form of vile i can imagine)

poo

sick

Corpses? I would never have even thought about that

Animals

incest (but i was just thinking if i found out my husband was my brother now i couldn't stop loving him and i would still want to be with him)

I don't think there is anything else i wouldn't try

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.