• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. I would do ANYTHING for love - but I won't do that

LadiesMan [sign in to see picture]

i'm open, but the missus isn't so i can safely say that i would probably do anything she asked me to..... not so the opposite tho - there's a lot of things I would love that she won't do... :o(

LadiesMan [sign in to see picture]

(obviously animals and kids definately out of the equation tho! nothing against the law!)

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

I'd consider anything my partner asked because I know there are some things he would never ask! We are pretty similar sexually so I have no worries...If there was anything I was unsure about it, as long as it was safe and not morally (my morals) wrong then I'd probably try it before I discounted it.

Ax

SmoothOne [sign in to see picture]

AdnaW wrote:

I'd consider anything my partner asked because I know there are some things he would never ask! We are pretty similar sexually so I have no worries...If there was anything I was unsure about it, as long as it was safe and not morally (my morals) wrong then I'd probably try it before I discounted it.

Ax

So he asked about the dog thing then? And to think he was worried about asking. You are an understanding one

SmoothOne wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

Ax

So he asked about the dog thing then? And to think he was worried about asking. You are an understanding one

Haha.....you make me chuckle!.....although pick something more "him" next time...might be more believable

Ax

poppy904 [sign in to see picture]

AdnaW wrote:

SmoothOne wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

Ax

Haha.....you make me chuckle!.....although pick something more "him" next time...might be more believable

Ax

ah. so he is more into cats then? x

poppy904 wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

SmoothOne wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

Ax

Ax

Hehe, I can't think of any witty come back to that! You have me stumped! Ax

AdnaW wrote:

poppy904 wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

SmoothOne wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

Ax

Ax

yay, i win!!

im childish like that! x

SmoothOne [sign in to see picture]

Jees! Who needs me? And AdnaW, you are a sick puppy!

poppy904 wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

poppy904 wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

SmoothOne wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

Ax

Ax

yay, i win!!

im childish like that! x

Hehe yes you win!

SmoothOne wrote:

Jees! Who needs me? And AdnaW, you are a sick puppy!

I'm not sure how to take this

Ax

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Haven't you people heard of bloody libel and slander laws!

I leave for a couple of hours and somebodies telling my OH I fuck dogs (and cats)!!

If only I had a legal team...

WandA wrote:

I leave for a couple of hours and somebodies telling my OH I fuck dogs (and cats)!!

Don't see you denying it?

<3

WandA [sign in to see picture]

AdnaW wrote:

WandA wrote:

Don't see you denying it?

<3

Stop requesting it then... I've told you no!

WandA wrote:

who said anything about fucking them? you have a sick mind..... x

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

I'm up for having a threesome with another woman but there's limits to what I'm happy with my partner doing. This probably sounds really stupid, but I'd prefer my OH not to have full sex with the other woman...oral is fine but I want to keep some things just for me!

My partner has also mentioned threesomes with another man but that really doesn't appeal to me as I've never met another guy that I'm attracted to (I was surprised enough to be attracted to one!)

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

I'm up for having a threesome with another woman but there's limits to what I'm happy with my partner doing. This probably sounds really stupid, but I'd prefer my OH not to have full sex with the other woman...oral is fine but I want to keep some things just for me!

My partner has also mentioned threesomes with another man but that really doesn't appeal to me as I've never met another guy that I'm attracted to (I was surprised enough to be attracted to one!)

xxKPxx

It's not stupid! I think a lot of people would have similar views! I know I do, but then me and my OH were each other's firsts so noone else in the world has ever had sex with him, makes it so special that it's all mine!

Ax

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

AdnaW wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx

It's not stupid! I think a lot of people would have similar views! I know I do, but then me and my OH were each other's firsts so noone else in the world has ever had sex with him, makes it so special that it's all mine!

Ax

Aww that's really sweet

My OH was and is my first and only male partner so I guess that makes it more of a big deal for me, I (foolishly) didn't expect my POV to make sense to anyone else!

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx

Ax

Aww that's really sweet

My OH was and is my first and only male partner so I guess that makes it more of a big deal for me, I (foolishly) didn't expect my POV to make sense to anyone else!

xxKPxx

I dunno about other people, but to me penetration is more intimate than some other sexual acts, I'm sure it's probably an evolutionary thing to promote getting pregnant and keeping the partner around! so I bet there are a few people out there who would be uncomfortable sharing! I know my OH feels the same way as me!

Ax

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

Threesome - I just couldn't share my OH with anyone! Jealousy/body issues!

x

masterandslave wrote:

Threesome - I just couldn't share my OH with anyone! Jealousy/body issues!

x

mine depends on the OH. some guys i would love to have a threesome with. others i wouldnt for a number of reasons. too many feelings for them, not enough feelings, i know they arent interested etc. x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.