• How to get used to it?

Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]

Today I got my delivery and I got this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17187 and this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30947 They're my first glass toys and the set are both comfortable to use and I like them a lot. But the spiral one is really painful because of how large the head is. How am I meant to make it comfortable or get used to it? Should I just keep using the set until I'm more um..loose? I don't want to have to return the spiral one cause it's really pretty and I want to be able to use it with little/no pain. Any tips?

sleepycelia [sign in to see picture]

What kind of lube are you using? Might be worth trying a thicker one or a different type; Sliquid Sassy and the Lovehoney Discover one are both thick without being gloopy, and Yes oil-based is nice too. You could try using another toy before it to warm yourself up a bit, but honestly if it's really painful or uncomfortable then I'd just give it a break.

sleepycelia wrote:

What kind of lube are you using? Might be worth trying a thicker one or a different type; Sliquid Sassy and the Lovehoney Discover one are both thick without being gloopy, and Yes oil-based is nice too. You could try using another toy before it to warm yourself up a bit, but honestly if it's really painful or uncomfortable then I'd just give it a break.

Well I could try that and see what happens

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

PokingFun wrote:

If it's painful, stop.

That's all I have to say :)

+1 I guess you can "warm up" with other toys and try different lubes first, but if something is painful I would not use it.

Vanessa8 wrote:

PokingFun wrote:

If it's painful, stop.

That's all I have to say :)

+1 I guess you can "warm up" with other toys and try different lubes first, but if something is painful I would not use it.

I know but I'm just quite tight and that's just the problem for me with toys so I won't give up on, rather just train myself in a way lol

PrincessSparkle [sign in to see picture]

Moar lube!!

But yeah. Warm up. It's not a myth, it's not going to ruin how 'tight' you are, but if it hurts it means you're just not aroused enough yet. Relax, be calm, don't expect too much of it.
    Use a vibe too, I find works well, and all of a sudden, there you go!

fairehlights wrote:

Moar lube!!

But yeah. Warm up. It's not a myth, it's not going to ruin how 'tight' you are, but if it hurts it means you're just not aroused enough yet. Relax, be calm, don't expect too much of it.
    Use a vibe too, I find works well, and all of a sudden, there you go!

Ok, thanks for the help :)

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.