• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Has anybody ever had a golden shower?

12inchhelmet [sign in to see picture]

I love it! In fact I love watching a woman pissing anywhere. Ha

Peggingand fun [sign in to see picture]

I have never given or received one but hoping I will be on the receiving end of one this weekend not a hundred percent sure how I feel about it but I want to try

Chrissie1974 💋 [sign in to see picture]

its not something i think i would get a great amount of pleasure from but saying that if m OH announced he wanted to try it i'd most definatly give it a go ... whats to lose?

Jeez Louise [sign in to see picture]

In the right mood yes,I love it,it just heightens the feeling of the submissive part of me..giving back can also be extremely satisfying.

Bunnieshole [sign in to see picture]

Played at this once and I really enjoyed it but not done anything since who knows if myOH reads this she might surprise me in the bath one day fingers crossed.

Man and his girl [sign in to see picture]

We have a few times and want it more...

Mr loves videos of Mrs pissing her panties...

SmokingHotLove [sign in to see picture]

There is not a chance in hell I'd let my OH wee on me! I'm way to OCD! Sexually (removing hygiene from the equation) I just do not get the appeal.... sorry! It has such a disrespectful value attached to it for me! Each to their own, but if I was asked if they could pee on me... "HELL TO THE NO" would be my response.... or "Ok, as long as I get to stamp on your balls with my 9inch heels"!

Never turned me on to be humiliated! Jog on son!

My opinion only 😳

SmokingHotLove [sign in to see picture]

The poo thing is a whole other issue.... NO, hell NO and gag! 100% not my jam Hun.... EEEEEWWWWWWW 🤢😷🤢

Belle_djour [sign in to see picture]

Curious isn't it, how different things grab people in different ways. We have never tried it, and it just isn't on the radar for us, despite us loving some other things most would consider quite perverse.

Certainly we wouldn't criticise or think any less of people who do, just that this one will stay on the 'not for us' list for the time being. Never say never though.

Belles

shell74 [sign in to see picture]

not a big fan of it though i do like to watch women pee i never use to but a woman i was once with wanted me to watch the closest i will get is watching lesbians pee for each other etc

Modo [sign in to see picture]

SmokingHotLove wrote:

The poo thing is a whole other issue.... NO, hell NO and gag! 100% not my jam Hun.... EEEEEWWWWWWW 🤢😷🤢

OH saw this and said it would cause her to throw up. I said that's a kink of a different colour.

She threw a cushion at me lol.

Lyndav71 [sign in to see picture]

Belle_djour wrote:

Curious isn't it, how different things grab people in different ways. We have never tried it, and it just isn't on the radar for us, despite us loving some other things most would consider quite perverse.

Certainly we wouldn't criticise or think any less of people who do, just that this one will stay on the 'not for us' list for the time being. Never say never though.

Belles

My sentiments exactly, don't see the appeal, wouldn't want to try myself but like Belle wouldn't criticise or think less of those who do x

DBCB [sign in to see picture]

We recently did this in a shower and took it in turns to pee onto each other's faces and into our mouths. Enjoyed it!

TRICKYMICKY [sign in to see picture]

I had a golden shower the other night,we had a drink , we were both horny, dancing around the lounge naked !

Mrs T sat on the sofa with her legs apart, and layed back, i knelt in front, just right hight for my cock

to enter her pussy, after a few thrusts i felt a wet , warm stream of pee over my cock, belly, and balls, felt great, i waited a bit then pulled out , and watched a stream of pee shoot over the floor, lucky we have hardwood floors, so while Mrs T finnished , i got the mop and cleaned up, no harm done, not even on the sofa, as she was right at the front,it was such a powerful jet,very errotic, it was accidential, so don't know if we will try again,probly will as long as its somewhere like in the shower, its a saturday night i will remember, because not only golden showers, but later when we went to bed , carried on shagging, i pulled out and finished myself off, shot my load over her tits,never done it before, we both loved it

lovelylumps [sign in to see picture]

I don't know whether to class it as a golden shower but my ex loved me weeing on him whilst in the pool. The warmth turned him so much. It always ended up as a quickie in the changing room

Ragnar Lodbrok [sign in to see picture]

An ex (very naughty, kinky) girlfriend asked me to pee inside her during one of our love making sessions after a night out.
    It drove her wild! I must confess it was something I wasn't expecting to hear, but I was happy to oblige her. I found it pleasureable and would be open to indulging in a golden shower session with my wife as mutual recipient and provider.

Up47 [sign in to see picture]

It's something I'm working on with the wife. Her pissing in me would be fine. Bukkate is also something I'd like to try. Think I'd do most things in the moment. I like all things taboo.

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

As above one partner did pee on me while we were in the pool and she giggled about it, we both found it kinda funny and cute and I was them curious to which she happily did it a few times in the shower. It's erotic but its more of a teasing/role play type thing to do. I never swallowed, but it was just warm saltyness If anyone is wondering.

Ant Loves Giving [sign in to see picture]

Both given and received. Love it. I suppose as it's still considered a little taboo it heightens the thrill. I love watching women pee and if I can get my fingers and mouth in there whilst they're doing it I'm a happy man ;o)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.