• Sex Injuries!

LittleMiss1981UK [sign in to see picture]

blackburnmale wrote:

He also got so into pushing me up and down hard when I was on top, his knob come out and I landed to his boner. God he screamed.

Talking from personal experience, this BLOODY hurt

His fault, not mine.

Shouldn't of push me up so far lol

bumble [sign in to see picture]

blackburnmale wrote:

He also got so into pushing me up and down hard when I was on top, his knob come out and I landed to his boner. God he screamed.

Talking from personal experience, this BLOODY hurt

We call it 'T-boning'.

Phantasma [sign in to see picture]

All I can say to that one is Ouch!

Smacked my funny bone once... put me off my stride for some time, specially since i was on top and rather needed the arm to keep myself up.

niftyb [sign in to see picture]

not so much an injury... but once, long ago when me and the OH first got together wed just finished a session and were clearing up... we were still using condoms at this point and my OH was busy wrapping it in tissue to put in the bin - not thinking, he squeezed the tissue to make it smaller to put into the bin and shot the contents of the used condom across the room

that in itself was a bit grim, but we laughed it off... later that day we were going out for a meal with his uni friends who i was meeting for the first time... after the meal one of his friends started absent mindedly playing with a packet of mayo on the table... squeezing it around in his hands.... me and the OH just looked at each other .. realized we were both remembering the same thing and fell about laughing.

rlc321 [sign in to see picture]

sexynurse09 wrote:

When my fella was with his first gf, and it was his first time, he split the skin between foreskin and head, apparantly it bled for ages and hurt like hell. He's got a scar now.

I've been quite lucky, no real injuries apart from VERY sore nipples after some rough sessions x

i had the same thing excep ferenulum split apart from the helmet was very sore, and bleeding too ages to stop, now this most sensitive part of a man is on my foreskin and not attches to my helmet lol, it was an ex and she was on top and got to enthusiastic.

Inara14 [sign in to see picture]

Phantasma wrote:

All I can say to that one is Ouch!

Smacked my funny bone once... put me off my stride for some time, specially since i was on top and rather needed the arm to keep myself up.

You did?? Is it bad that I cant remember ...or notice?

All ive done really is with the ex and have an internal cut because his fingernails cut me.....twice. That i wasnt too happy about, but accidents happen!

hornymanc [sign in to see picture]

Well this is a little fresh, this weekend in fact...

my hand was behind her for added support, moved against a wall = broken hand:-) can ttype properly! cant do anything!!

Jamba [sign in to see picture]

nifty has headbutted me a few times. It's usually because I lean in close to talk to whisper something or kiss her back and then she flicks her head back.

Almost had a broken nose which would have needed some explaining!

muchkin [sign in to see picture]

Only the usual stuff for me. Bruises, pulled muscles, sprained wrists etc etc. Some of the injuries though sound bloody painful!!

ZombieCpl [sign in to see picture]

after yesterdays very nice events i have a 1" cut on my knee which hurts

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.